Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 15 February 2017

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, Botzwana said:

So people wonder why I have never paid for VIP.  If even Adam is not convinced of this happening 100%, why should I put down more money in this?

In Order To Justify Any Additional Expenditures - U Just Have To Look At The Positives ! ;)

Like The Fact That This Investment Doesn't Cut Into My Drinking Time At The News Desk...

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, okane said:

Nope, never crossed my mind.  But I have noticed that the satisfaction rate skyrockets for those in the OSI group.  I guess you get what you pay for.

You are absolutely correct about the satisfaction rate. That's what happens when people finally get the "aHA!" moment... it's life changing.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 12

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

In Order To Justify Any Additional Expenditures - U Just Have To Look At The Positives ! ;)

Like The Fact That This Investment Doesn't Cut Into My Drinking Time At The News Desk...

:D  :D  :D

8 hours ago, sandfly said:

Me neither,

Translation - It Doesn't Effect His Drinking On The Job As The DV Walmart Greeter 'Thanking' People For Starting A Thread ! :blink:

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Exactly, that is why I am giving serious consideration to getting OSI. Don't want to miss the boat, and it may just happen right away so I better get my but in gear PRONTO.

pp

Yeah, PokerPlayer, I looked at OSI long and hard before joining OSI. I am really glad I did. The wealth protection and investment opportunities really open up. Hope to see you in OSI!

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Exactly, that is why I am giving serious consideration to getting OSI. Don't want to miss the boat, and it may just happen right away so I better get my but in gear PRONTO.

pp

My dear I suspect that financially you wouldn't have an issue with OSI and so I wish to offer you this. There is not much that I'm allowed to talk about with respect to OSI but I can assure you that the feelings you got when you looked into VIP will be little to what you will feel when you join OSI. And there is more after that too. Adam has shown us so many ways to legally protect our wealth and to expand that which we will receive even more. Some of the investment ideas are simply amazing.    

• Upvote 9

20 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, PokerPlayer, I looked at OSI long and hard before joining OSI. I am really glad I did. The wealth protection and investment opportunities really open up. Hope to see you in OSI!

20 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My dear I suspect that financially you wouldn't have an issue with OSI and so I wish to offer you this. There is not much that I'm allowed to talk about with respect to OSI but I can assure you that the feelings you got when you looked into VIP will be little to what you will feel when you join OSI. And there is more after that too. Adam has shown us so many ways to legally protect our wealth and to expand that which we will receive even more. Some of the investment ideas are simply amazing.    

14 hours ago, MEP01 said:

Yep. When this thing comes in big, you won't be sorry. That's for sure.

Wow, I'm Impressed ! You folks are better sales people than Adam  :) 

Guess I'm in. Adam if you see this can you send the link were I can join up ?

Cheers all see you in OSI in a couple of days or so.

pp

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, davis411 said:

and if you pay davis a extra 29.99 per month

i will call you on behalf of adam

and make sure how you are doing

shhhh adam 50/50 right

Are you getting lonely my friend?  I will help you on behalf of all these people that really don't want to talk to you.  Hahahahaha

On 2/18/2017 at 5:40 AM, pokerplayer said:

Wow, I'm Impressed ! You folks are better sales people than Adam  :) 

Guess I'm in. Adam if you see this can you send the link were I can join up ?

Cheers all see you in OSI in a couple of days or so.

pp

Yup...what they said!:cigar:

• Upvote 1