Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 15 February 2017

Adam Montana

Hey everyone, good morning!

Quick note before I get into a very brief weekly update - I had some very interesting 
things happen in one of my businesses, and it definitely took me away from DinarVets.com 
for the last 7-10 days. 

My VIP Master Class got delayed, I didn't post here as much as usual, and I got more than
a few concerned emails and messages from the members here.

I didn't abandon you! :lol: Even when I get busy with other things in life, I've always always 
got my finger on the dinar pulse.

I'm not sure how the rest of this month will play out for me, but you can rest assured that 
I'm itching to send out those RV emails when this finally happens.

:twothumbs: 

Now, to get right into it - no HCL, no RV. :shrug: 

Bloomberg was giving me some good laughs this morning, the ticker mentioned several 
things that were interesting but the "source" didn't want to be named because the news 
was not "public" yet... sorry, Bloomberg, but I'm pretty sure you just made it "public" :lol: 

If anyone keeps up with one of the most brilliant investors ever, you'll be interested to know
Warren Buffet just dumped a ton of John Deere stock after making a healthy profit, and 
at the same time bought pretty heavily into Apple (AAPL). The timing on that one is interesting, 
because Apple just posted several records yesterday (market share and price)... normally 
you don't buy at the top, but if Buffett did.... I think I will too. :) 

I'm not into "day trading" but I did get introduced to a neat platform recently - called "Robinhood".
You can do your own trades, just like Scottrade or eTrade, but Robinhood doesn't charge trade 
fees. Learn about it here: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/020515/how-robinhood-makes-money.asp

The DOW is still over 20,000 in spite of the devil incarnate (Trump) being the leader of the
free world for almost a month, amongst other zany things going on right now.

That's all I have for now - here's the weekly Q's!

========================

SideshowChad  Is it possible to get a "trial version" of the VIP membership? ;)

You bet! Grab a 3 month trial right here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/

:)

Blessing  Adam, Are there any international banks that are currently buying & selling Iraq dinar?

That's actually a great question - I don't have a list off the top of my head, but what country are you
specifically interested in? I can check into it for you.

countryroads  Hi Adam.  Do you think that the actions of President Trump toward the Arab nations (especially Iraq) will have a negative impact on the RV of the Dinars? :confused: 

Not at all, actually! I see positive things happening, not negative.

eburt  Hello Adam and Mods

I have heard from many investors from Wallstreet, Fobes, and bankers saying the Iraq Dinar and Dong is the biggest currency scam ever.  The reason I'm mentioning this is because it's 2017 and we still have NO Clue when Iraq plans on RVing their currency.  I do not believe the Dinar is a scam but I'm beginning to wonder if there will ever be RV in Iraq with the Dinar.  We have NO idea if they will ever pass the HCL, and etc.  Just want to know your thoughts on this and do you think CBI will pull the trigger sometime this year....

Ok, a little clarification for the readers - "Wallstreet" and "Forbes" did not say those things. There
are a few articles that you can find posted on those sites, but they are independent opinion pieces
with no proof to back up the claim that it is a "scam". 

The IQD is a speculative venture and nobody can say with 100% certainty that it will or won't happen.

:twocents: 

Seabee  Hi Adam

I have over $10,000.00 worth of Dinar. My question is this VIP thing in which I recently got back into again. I don't know if it is me but I find all this rather confusing. Your doing a bang up job my friend, but I have the following questions I need to get out of the way. Let us assume that we RV 1:1

First of all, my total personal debt is roughly $100,000.00 Oh , also I am 63 Y/O

My income going into retirement is $60,000.00 a year. I am assuming that I will pay roughly 35% tax and with other misc cost of cashing in I am expecting to come clean with about 5.5 million to 6 million dollars. Now my parents have always said that when ever I come into money that I should take and invest half of the money, leaving the rest to do what I will. I am not looking to do much with this money and with my retirement income  and my bills paid I will consider myself set.

I got input from my financial planner and he said if I was happy with this plan along as I was. He did say I could have more money given your direction but I don't care to go that way. I would rather take the tax hit and move on. At my age I don't want a lot of complications.

What is your take on the way I want to go?

What ever happens Adam, I wish you and your family the best.

Dave, AKA: Seabe

Hey Dave,

That's a fair and reasonable expectation. With your VIP Certificate, the first thing you're 
going to do is save well over the price of a Platinum upgrade on the fees, spread, and 
resources alone! I'd give the "Cash In Guide" another read.

But to keep it really simple - I'm perfectly fine with the situation you described and I see 
no reason to not follow that plan.

- Adam

:tiphat: 

Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.6.pdf

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the update Adam - It seemd to me the HCL progress has stalled again...It's alreadt mid Feb 2017 and still NO idea when the CBI plans to RV.....Man how long will this crazy ride continue.......I really thaught the begining of 2017 we would have had RV by now......Oh welll.....:confused2:

Edited by eburt
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

The IQD is a speculative venture and nobody can say with 100% certainty that it will or won't happen.

So people wonder why I have never paid for VIP.  If even Adam is not convinced of this happening 100%, why should I put down more money in this?

Not trying to birsmirch anyone that did, but I think ones can see my reasoning now. 

Did you buy dinar?  If so, your reasoning would suggest you shouldn't have.  Just sayin'

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

So people wonder why I have never paid for VIP.  If even Adam is not convinced of this happening 100%, why should I put down more money in this?

Not trying to birsmirch anyone that did, but I think ones can see my reasoning now. 

Of course there is no 100% guarantee. However, if you really want to be sure you're making a smart decision, and not just one that confirms your thoughts, I'd suggest doing a fair market survey. Just ask the current VIP members if they feel they are getting their money's worth from the VIP section, already, before there is even an RV.

I already know what you're going to hear, but I'm guessing it won't be what you want to hear, so you won't hear it.

:shrug: 

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

Did you buy dinar?  If so, your reasoning would suggest you shouldn't have.  Just sayin'

:lol: good point :) 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

You must have missed it when I said...MORE money.

OK.  I look at it as like buying the warranty on a new appliance.  IF the RV happens, the discount on the spread will be much greater than what you paid for the VIP.  That alone made it worth it to me.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

Thanks Adam

3 hours ago, Artitech said:

And the band plays on!

CNN Found A Dog For Umbertino ! :o 

Image result for headbanging dog gif

:D  :D  :D 

And Here's A 90 Second News Story About The Internet Sensation Dog With Over 20 Million Views ! ;) 

B)  B) 

• Upvote 2

Adam I know that you don't normally take extra questions once you do a chat so I won't be offended if you don't answer but I missed getting this one in and I was really curious to know. What if the VND RVs before the IQD would that then activate the post RV setup that we would have with the dinar? Thanks in advance for your help. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

Where would I do a survey?  I would like to.  Sounds fair.

I'd put it in the "Off Topic" section.

Be sure you specify that only VIP members should respond, otherwise it will turn into a debate on a topic that most people won't have first-hand experience with.

Also, don't do a "poll", because it will fill up with votes that can't be verified.

Good luck :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 3

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Adam I know that you don't normally take extra questions once you do a chat so I won't be offended if you don't answer but I missed getting this one in and I was really curious to know. What if the VND RVs before the IQD would that then activate the post RV setup that we would have with the dinar? Thanks in advance for your help. 

Yes, IF it is a significant RV.

I'm not confident that the Dong has nearly the potential that IQD does, so I tend to shy away from that question.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Yes, IF it is a significant RV.

I'm not confident that the Dong has nearly the potential that IQD does, so I tend to shy away from that question.

I tend to agree about the VND but I did invest in some also and I only asked because  for about the last month the VND chart on FOREX seems to be going insane. Probably nothing but inquiring minds wanna know.:lol: Thank again my friend. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I tend to agree about the VND but I did invest in some also and I only asked because  for about the last month the VND chart on FOREX seems to be going insane. Probably nothing but inquiring minds wanna know.:lol: Thank again my friend. :twothumbs:

Good question LGD, wish I thought of that myself ! :)

cheers, pp

• Upvote 5