Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny's July RV Poll

jo-jack

Whose with Sonny  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Sonny

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I try to keep an open mind, this saves me from being "locked in" and getting all hacked off later when it doesn't go right... :D

I like Sonnys prediciton but I have some reservations that there could be something terrible happen to mess it all up. Not trying to be negative, just a lot of factors involved ya know?

So even if it doesnt happen by 26JUL, I wouldn't feel bad but I definitely want Sonny to be right.

However, another side of me still believes the HCL and better foreign investment laws have to happen and I would think they want to get that hammered out before an RV. Ofcourse you need to first get a government in place....

JMHO

Well said...I agree.

GET IT RIGHT, ITS MY 74TH!

Your funny Sonny1...Gotta have humor! ;)

• Upvote 1

I have faith in Sonny's prediction but its all going to depend on what happens in the next couple of weeks.....they have moved up the next official parliment meeting to the 10th of July in which hopefully they can pull together and at least get the speaker of the house and the president chosen....I think this meeting and if they are keeping the one for the 17th, are going to be huge in terms of how soon we see this baby pop....I dont think its all dependent on sonny's info of some contracts being paid just because of the fact that Iraq just received 400 million dollars from the US as part of a 3.8 billion dollar loan that they will be getting installments of throughout this year and I believe into next, so that alone tells me that they could easily pay buisness contracts if need be with this money without having to RV/RI......If they can get the president chosen next week and then have the winning bloc start to form the govt including getting candidates chosen for PM then MAYBE we could see something by the end of July or mid August....but with their track record at this point I really dont see them getting everything together so quick which is why I have been believing it will be later this summer like end of august or even into september.....guess all eyes will be on this next meeting on the 10th.....LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED!!! Id like this to happen before I start training again :lol: I want to take a quick vacay ya dig?!?!

I have to agree with what Keepmwlknfny wrote (quote included above) ... additionally, the other things that I witnessed (verifiable) were that 1)we saw articles about GE and Siemens every other day or every third day 2)Shabibi was having a "fire sale" of T-bills at the CBI trying to raise the $3.9B of what Iraq owes GE and Siemens so that they would continue work as they "said" that they were not accepting any more equipment into the country and that they were laying off workers, etc, etc (unverifiable). On or about June 12 (maybe 13th) Shabibi abruptly shutoff the sale of that issue of the T-bills ... we all thought that it signaled the RI/RV on June 15. It did not ... but the T-BILL SALE DID NOT RESUME. The debt did not go away but the GE AND SIEMENS ARTICLES DID NOT RESUME! Sonny1's July 26th date was publicized and all indications were that Iraq's money would "go hard" by this date.

If Shabibi had simply said "hey, I'll have your money by such and such a date" ... wouldn't he have resumed the T-bill sale? He had only raised $2.6B of the $3.9B when he shut it down abruptly. It's only logical that he would resume unless he has a better solution up his sleeve regarding GE and Siemens.

Why aren't GE and Siemens still complaining ... unless they have a piece of info that gives them a specific time it doesn't make sense.

Everyone on the planet is either using a carrot or a stick. The Kuwaiti's are using both ... when the Iraqi's don't RI/RV on a given date they go complain about unpaid debts and lost relatives to the UN and IMF (stick) ... when they want to encourage the Iraqi's to RI/RV they tell them to RI "near but just below them" (paraphrased and they are at $3.4546 this morning) and "OH, BY THE WAY IF YOU DO THAT YOU ARE "IN" AT THE GCC" (rate and membership are carrots). The Chinese are using a stick ... apparent cessation of drilling and pumping (unverifiable ... perhaps rhetoric but in the main press).

I've said it again and again ... CHILD REARING 101 ... DON'T REWARD BAD BEHAVIOR. We control the cash/loans/whatever going to the Iraqis ... another $4M of the $3.8 Billion?????? For this bad behavior ... are you kidding me ... shut them off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet you that Biden was dispatched AFTER the administration discovered that 3 Senators were already there. He had to say at every meeting that the US had no intention of influencing the outcome of the elections ... while I think that to be at least partially true ... every country on the planet that has the ability is putting pressure on them to RI/RV.

If you don't take the cash away they have no real reason to resolve the issues ... I say 1) pull the cash 2) invite all of the MP's etc to a secure bunker for lunch 3) feed them and make sure that they have plenty of NON-alcoholic beverages 4) LOCK THEM IN 5) lace the food with laxatives 6) give them no bathroom priveleges. My plan virtually guarantees agreement within a couple of hours! (yes, I know that it is silly ... just a bit of frustration over their dragging this out so that they all can continue to steal, pillage, etc).

If I understand correctly ... Shabibi has the "juice" to RI/RV on his own ... yes, I agree as an appointee of the PM, taking his "thunder" would be a very bad move politically ... however, in Iraq ... the upside is that his pension is for life!

Still it would make good sense to allow the Parliament to be seated, the PM, Pres, and VP named and seated and allow them to make the call. If Allawi is PM (or anyone else) will he still have a job anyway?

Additionally, it seems as though Iraq thinks that it's Christmas and that they are allowed to take their "wish list" and get bids and sign contracts ... refineries, subways, political prisoners benefits, etc. etc. ... more signs that RI/RV is coming ... AND SOON!

My point to all of this is that there are too many things against them to continue this nonsense and too many "coincidental" happenings to dismiss and say that it isn't going to happen until later in the year. I see the government in place as very important ... however, personally, I see them pulling the handle on the "rigged slot machine" (cash from us and the IMF) over and over until it stops working. Pull the cash away and it will all fall into place.

However, should that not work ... there's always the laxative plan above!

Peace to All

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 5

So you think that this whole thing has been planned before we invaded Iraq and they said ok the new capital gain tax goes into effect in 2011 we will RV then? You have got to be kidding

Abso- freaking- lutly..... Im sure the timeline has been longer than planned.....You really think we invaded Iraq just to oust Saddam? or WMD's?? Cmon..... Its all about the OIL... -

Hey Doc31 I have a question, what makes you think it is GE and Siemens that Sonny is talking about? I have been in and read all the chats with Sonny and he has never to my knowledge said it was these two companies. Just wondering why everyone thinks its those companies

• 11 months later...

Taking a Poll to see just how many people believe 100% in sonny's july 26th RV date, happy voting, and please be honest ;)

When did he indicate July 26? Haven't read about that yet.. ..Until now I was only aware of his July 5th prediction...Thanks

I have faith in Sonny's prediction but its all going to depend on what happens in the next couple of weeks.....they have moved up the next official parliment meeting to the 10th of July in which hopefully they can pull together and at least get the speaker of the house and the president chosen....I think this meeting and if they are keeping the one for the 17th, are going to be huge in terms of how soon we see this baby pop....I dont think its all dependent on sonny's info of some contracts being paid just because of the fact that Iraq just received 400 million dollars from the US as part of a 3.8 billion dollar loan that they will be getting installments of throughout this year and I believe into next, so that alone tells me that they could easily pay buisness contracts if need be with this money without having to RV/RI......If they can get the president chosen next week and then have the winning bloc start to form the govt including getting candidates chosen for PM then MAYBE we could see something by the end of July or mid August....but with their track record at this point I really dont see them getting everything together so quick which is why I have been believing it will be later this summer like end of august or even into september.....guess all eyes will be on this next meeting on the 10th.....LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED!!! Id like this to happen before I start training again :lol: I want to take a quick vacay ya dig?!?!

Makes sense, Keepm...........Hey I read yesterday somebody here on Forum mention the fact that the Rothschild Family assets are estimated to be around 500 TRILLION Dollars.... Maybe Iraq could borrow some of that to RV and pay us Investors.... It would be just a li'l itch for the Rothschilds.

Edited by umbertino

Look at the dates. He was predicting July, 26, 2010.

But OP set a poll asking if we believe Sonny1 26th of July prediction which means supposedly July 26 2011.....I haven't read about that one yet.... Was only aware of his July 5th , 2011 prediction so far. Thanks.

Prediction plot thickens, apparently.

Edited by umbertino

poll, roll. droll. mole,pole, mole. 96 guesses is not worth one dinar to anyone. My birthday is February 24t th 2011 It will RV at 3 cents. :blink::lol:

Sorry to be so pessimistic but all these funny :D guesses are a waste of time and space :P

Oh sorry danrwillis I took your post to mean after the RV the US dollar will be worth 3 cents. :blink:

I DO BELEAVE IN GHOST I DO BELEAVE IN GHOAST I DO IDO IDO BELEAVE IN GHOST says the Cowardly lion.

Well build model airplanes says the little fairy well I'am not buying it.Next thing you know there is money missing from your dresser and your daughter is Knocked up.If I've seen it once I've seen it a Million times.

So why do you think they put a guarantee on the box (give rates & dates) When all there giving you is a guaranteed piece of shi?.

Now I can take a D--P in a box and mark it guaranted I have the time.

But you may want to consier buying a QUALITY product from me.(INTEL)

And here it is, IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT HAPPENS AND YOU CAN NOT DO A THING ABOUT IT PERIOD.

Some People make things Happen, Some people watch things Happen, And Some just wonder what the HE-- just happen

Deal with the things that are in your control and don't worry about the rest because it won't do you any good anyway.

JUST THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS AND ARE INVOLVED IN HISTORY Period.

Off the pedestal & back to work.

GO RV

But OP set a poll asking if we believe Sonny1 26th of July prediction which means supposedly July 26 2011.....I haven't read about that one yet.... Was only aware of his July 5th , 2011 prediction so far. Thanks.

Prediction plot thickens, apparently.

Look at the date the OP put up the pole. July 3, 2010. Half off the people freak out on here because they don't read the entre thread.

Look at the date the OP put up the pole. July 3, 2010. Half off the people freak out on here because they don't read the entre thread.

So you're telling me that OP set up a poll on a non-existent date, July 26th (which everybody assumes meaning apparently July 26 2011 obviously) which is a date that Sonny1 never mentioned to begin with? Ok thanks. 2010 and 2011 are two different things/years.. That much should be crystal-clear

I tried to go back to some of Sonny1 posts but couldn't find any reference to a July 26 2011 prediction/expectation for RV.... Just for sake of clarity.

Edited by umbertino

So you're telling me that OP set up a poll on a non-existent date, July 26th (which everybody assumes meaning apparently July 26 2011 obviously) which is a date that Sonny1 never mentioned to begin with? Ok thanks.

I tried to go back to some of Sonny1 posts but couldn't find any reference to a July 26 2011 prediction/expectation for RV.... Just for sake of clarity.

I don't know if you are trolling or you just can't read. Go to the first page and tell me what date the OP was made. Sonny predicted last summer that it would be July 26, 2010.

I don't know if you are trolling or you just can't read. Go to the first page and tell me what date the OP was made. Sonny predicted last summer that it would be July 26, 2010.

[/quote

you're absolutely right. I do apologize ... Just rest assured I had and have no desire for trolling.... My sight betrayed me. Again I do apologize...That was kinda confusing right from the start though.

Edited by umbertino