Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny's July RV Poll

jo-jack

Whose with Sonny  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Sonny

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Taking a Poll to see just how many people believe 100% in sonny's july 26th RV date, happy voting, and please be honest ;)

I believe in Sonny1's date for the simple fact he seems like a reasonable, down to earth guy who knows his $hit.

He, like Adam, do not go around messing with peoples hopes, or claiming the rv will happen this day and that day and so on.

So therefore i say,

I do, i do, i do!! :)

Go RV!!!!!

Edited by Matt
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I had to vote "no".

Sonny, it's nothing personal.

The situation over there is too volatile for anything

to be set in stone.

You could have been right at the moment you said it,

but, unknown to you, 15 minutes later, someone could have

flatulated in a meeting, offended someone, and the time line

you had just went out the window.

If you were in charge of getting things done, and told me

that it was going to happen, then I'd be a believer.

So, if you want me to vote "yes", just put Sonny on a flight

to Iraq and let him kick some backsides..

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I have faith in Sonny's prediction but its all going to depend on what happens in the next couple of weeks.....they have moved up the next official parliment meeting to the 10th of July in which hopefully they can pull together and at least get the speaker of the house and the president chosen....I think this meeting and if they are keeping the one for the 17th, are going to be huge in terms of how soon we see this baby pop....I dont think its all dependent on sonny's info of some contracts being paid just because of the fact that Iraq just received 400 million dollars from the US as part of a 3.8 billion dollar loan that they will be getting installments of throughout this year and I believe into next, so that alone tells me that they could easily pay buisness contracts if need be with this money without having to RV/RI......If they can get the president chosen next week and then have the winning bloc start to form the govt including getting candidates chosen for PM then MAYBE we could see something by the end of July or mid August....but with their track record at this point I really dont see them getting everything together so quick which is why I have been believing it will be later this summer like end of august or even into september.....guess all eyes will be on this next meeting on the 10th.....LETS KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED!!! Id like this to happen before I start training again :lol: I want to take a quick vacay ya dig?!?!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I try to keep an open mind, this saves me from being "locked in" and getting all hacked off later when it doesn't go right... :D

I like Sonnys prediciton but I have some reservations that there could be something terrible happen to mess it all up. Not trying to be negative, just a lot of factors involved ya know?

So even if it doesnt happen by 26JUL, I wouldn't feel bad but I definitely want Sonny to be right.

However, another side of me still believes the HCL and better foreign investment laws have to happen and I would think they want to get that hammered out before an RV. Ofcourse you need to first get a government in place....

JMHO

• Upvote 2

Sonny,

After chatting with you the other night, and hearing your words "I am more confident now than ever in my prediction" , I had to vote YES in the poll. If it happens anytime in the next 2 months, I still consider your prediction GOLDEN. :twothumbs:

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 2

Sorry folks but I only believe in GOD, I can only place my trust in other people. Since Sonny and I have never met in person I cannot assess his character by reading his mannersims and facial expressions while he speaks of the RV. However, I do believe the RV will happen while I am still on this earth. Based on the rationale presented above I have to vote no. GO RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

yeah for his 96th prediction, he could be right :huh:

poll, roll. droll. mole,pole, mole. 96 guesses is not worth one dinar to anyone. My birthday is February 24t th 2011 It will RV at 3 cents. :blink::lol:

Sorry to be so pessimistic but all these funny :D guesses are a waste of time and space :P

Edited by danrwillis
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

Dear Iraqi Government Officials,

Please stop bickering amongst yourselves. Do whatever it is you need to do (make lists, shake hands, back-room deals) to shift your focus from leadership issues to the economy. I would certainly appreciate a revaluation before your month long hiatus from governing. I really REALLY don't want my husband to have to spend another year in Iraq. Please let me know when he can submit his letter of resignation!

Kindly,

M

(reigny)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have to vote yes , Sonny feels more confident then before and the fact that biden and the senators are in Iraq talking about speedng up the process for the formation of their gov its seems that things are moving in the right dirrection

Iv said it before ill say it again - "we will be extremely lucky to see it happen before the end of this year" - My guess is after the 1st of January 2011 - If i recall thats when the new capital gains tax goes in affect AND IF that is TRUE you can bet your a$$ nothing will happen before then. THE US GOVT WANTS ITS MONEY - This has ALL been PLANNED out for years before we invaded Iraq in 2003 - GO IRAQ

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Iv said it before ill say it again - "we will be extremely lucky to see it happen before the end of this year" - My guess is after the 1st of January 2011 - If i recall thats when the new capital gains tax goes in affect AND IF that is TRUE you can bet your a$$ nothing will happen before then. THE US GOVT WANTS ITS MONEY - This has ALL been PLANNED out for years before we invaded Iraq in 2003 - GO IRAQ

So you think that this whole thing has been planned before we invaded Iraq and they said ok the new capital gain tax goes into effect in 2011 we will RV then? You have got to be kidding

• Upvote 2

While I can and do certainly hope for the best, the realist in me sees this in a different light. Sonny, like Adam, is a completely anonymous screen name for somebody who's "intel" comes from completely anonymous sources. Since neither has ever given any verifiable "intel" on the Iraqi Dinar, I give none of it much weight. I hope I have to come here at the end of the month to apologize.

Read more:

Ok I know that Adam showed us a debit card with his name on it, I do not know Sonny1 well enough to say that is his name for real, but really is the bashing that important to you people? Focus on the positive that we are lucky to have gotten in on this investment and that everyday that it does not happen is another day that we are closer to some of us having our dreams of wealth realised! I think that this ride is coming to an end soon! There are plenty of signs that could possibly end this for us once they get their government in place. We have heard many rumors about who has to be in place first, but really they need some sort of government in place so this place does not implode on it's self with all the new found wealth for the people and the terrorists that hide amoung the good people of Iraq.

I think we are still in for a long haul. I hear people say all kinds of things because they want those things to be correct. I dont blame them. They also have so called ""intel"" and try to make heads or tails of all the charts, but thats not helping. Its not usually correct anyway. I want this RV soon of course, however the realist in me believes we will not get any investment money this year and if we do probably end of year when Santa comes with it. I too believe it will only be a few pennies with max of 26 cents which I would be thrilled with 26 cents. Hope I am wrong though. I think Sonny and others try hard, but they are not a fly on the wall anywhere important where they can find out anything so I just read what they say and take it with a grain of salt. Predictions of over $3 are ridiculous IMO and wont happen.