Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Valentines Day may have died today!

newbieDA

Valentines Day may have died!

yep, it is true, most men have walked away from a relationship ( and even some children ) during this time in history.  Is it a game over on relationships of any kind in this day and age? you tell me

Do I need to know something you do not to like me? Do I have to be a leader of anything so you adore me? or must I buy you or myself the latest Nike's shoes?

To be honest, I am happy, I control my own destiny and people who are narcissistic will get what they deserve on Valentine's Day!

JMHO

Few people have survived in relationships that which I've survived. I have learned some things along the way and so with the knowledge that I feel makes me something of an expert I'll say this. After more girlfriends than I literally can count, and three marriages, I have found that most people in relationships only tolerate each other. Few ever fully grasp the unending potential for true love that is at the basis of a really healthy relationship. And why is that? Because most people are selfish at heart. And if you're not willing to put others before yourself, then you will NEVER be fully happy in a relationship. I was once extremely selfish but I learned through my Lord how to never be selfish. And that is the secret to true love. One must first nurture the love that can only be found in Trusting in Jesus. As a man that has learned to learn from the Lord I can tell you that only by loving Jesus will a person ever fully understand how to love another. 

I now am married to the woman that God lead me to and nothing in my life could ever be better. I never allow myself to come first and now I find great pleasure in this. Giving for my beloved wife and my precious daughter is the greatest pleasure that I have ever experienced. Truly a better feeling that even sex. I live for this. And God willing I'll someday have enough funds to open my home for children and give the love that God has shown me to those who otherwise would never receive love. Until then I shall do all that I can do. And I will only do that which is for others, in love, just as God loved me. 

Some may say this is simply empty Christian rhetoric but until you truly understand what it means to love everyone before yourself then you will never find that which all humans desire the most. Love founded in complete trust. 

In closing allow me to say this, If this life that I now live were all that I'd have and there would never be an rv nor any great wealth. If all that I now have, a home and a 15 hour a day job, were all that I'd ever have, I will be most grateful to God for the love that I've have to share it with. I am above all most blessed of men. 

• Upvote 4