Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 02/12/2017

yota691

1 hour ago, Golfnsr said:

I believe that those dinar owners that see a 1:1 exchange rate are setting themselves up for a rude awakening when the rv comes in much lower (if at all).

JMHO in trying to keep myself grounded and I hope I am totally wrong.

Bad choice of words Golfnsr, your point would be better received if you had used the word " disappointment " rather then the word "rude".

Just an observation is all.

pp

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Bad choice of words Golfnsr, your point would be better received if you had used the word " disappointment " rather then the word "rude".

Just an observation is all.

pp

Sorry and you are correct with the better phrasing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

50 minutes ago, Golfnsr said:

I believe that those dinar owners that see a 1:1 exchange rate are setting themselves up for a rude awakening when the rv comes in much lower (if at all).

I don't have much of a choice to think anything other than big. Lol. My hubby and I only used a certain amount of extra play money just in case it flopped and I'm not running to ebay anytime soon to buy more so I am all for $1 +. ;)

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, Golfnsr said:

i never said 1 to 1

that will not happen

i can see .98 to 1

close enough 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

I just want to buy a house.....a very big house...  and to retire at 33. That isn't too much to ask I don't think. :)

Get a cleaning service. I built a large home and cleaning day SUCKS!! :angry:

A medium home with a nice sized detached garage. That's the way I should have went. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

I don't have much of a choice to think anything other than big. Lol. My hubby and I only used a certain amount of extra play money just in case it flopped and I'm not running to ebay anytime soon to buy more so I am all for $1 +. ;)

Good call on controlling your spending when buying Dinar. Some have gone all in and it's these people I feel bad for they end up in a pinch due to bad times.

pp

• Upvote 2