Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump 'All currencies will be on level playing field'

SolidSnake

29 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

SolidSnake, Thanks,   Truly appreciate you bringing this video and you can believe it will be done because President DJT follows through on his word.

"Currencies Will Be On A Level Playing Field" & Yes The IQD & Possibly The VND will be included....:DHope so!!

Uh, Dang. Clicked on the screen and it went Black . . . Whad he say , , , whad he say - - - :soon: ????????????????????????????? - WE HOPE ! ! ! 

Howdy Tiger. :wave:

• Upvote 4

51 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Thanks SolidSnake

I still believe the dinar is undervalued .  Lets see a bump.  Even a few pips would be nice

Hello SocalDinar ! Haven't talked to you in a while, I hope and pray that things are going well in your family ! Well I'm here to tell you friend I'm in it to win it ! If President D-REX Trump can win the election , nothing in this world is impossible and including a big ole fat RV ! 

• Upvote 5

ahhhhhh if only  this meant  " all currencies on a level field "   it could only mean  ,  1 too 1  trade off ,  not 2  or 3 too 1  ... and he mentioned under valued currency ,  just hope the trade off heads too the middle east !   well  one place for dang sure  

• Upvote 8

Are we sure he wasn't just eluding to the fair & equitable trade balance monies...?

Because that's what we got out of this when we watched it all live today...?

Sorry to be Debbie downers, but if he meant 'all the currencies of the world',

wouldn't it be a bigger global story than just him & the Japanese PM bantering about the TPP inequities....?

• Upvote 12