Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq calls on the Czech to cancel the remainder of its debt

yota691

History of edits:: 02/10/2017 12:03 • 82 visits readable
Iraq calls on the Czech to cancel the remainder of its debt
[Oan- Baghdad] 
Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari with Czech Prime Minister Bhoslav Sobotka in the capital , Prague , bilateral relations between Baghdad and Prague, opening the prospects of joint cooperation and activating the common interests and face common dangers.
According to a Foreign Ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that the two sides "discussed ways of bilateral cooperation between the two countries in various fields, including security cooperation and coordination, and economic, political and unify positions in international fora also discussed the post - Daesh, and the plans to re - displaced people. " 
And accept Jaafari "developments on the ground in Iraq, and the victories achieved by the Iraqi armed forces and various brands of the army, the police, and the popular crowd, and the Peshmerga, and the sons of the tribes in the fight against Daesh terrorist gangs." 
" It was to unite the political forces positions on the face of terrorism a major role in the victory tipped in favor of the Iraqi armed forces." 
Jaafari called on the Czech government to cancel the remainder of the Czech debt on Iraq, praising the Czech efforts to provide military assistance to Iraq, urging the Czech side to support Iraq 's candidacy for membership of the Executive Board of UNESCO, inviting Bhoslav Sobotka to visit Iraq and open new horizons for cooperation between the two countries. 
For his part , he expressed his Czech Prime Minister his country 's readiness to meet Iraq 's security needs, and humanity, calling to speed up the signing of agreements and memoranda of understanding between the two countries, expressing his desire to Czech side in helping Iraq rehabilitate the refineries, and investment in the transport sector.
  • Upvote 3

History of edits:: 02/10/2017 14:07 • 12 visits readable
Baghdad calls on Prague to cancel the remainder of the Czech debt
{BAGHDAD: Iraq's Euphrates News} called on the Czech government to cancel the remaining debt of the Czech him and support his candidacy for the membership of the Executive Council of UNESCO.
A statement by the Foreign Ministry and the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it on that , "Foreign Minister Ibrahim Aciqr Jaafari met with Czech Prime Minister Bhoslav Sobotka in the capital , Prague, and during the meeting the two sides discussed bilateral relations between Baghdad and Prague, opening the prospects of joint cooperation, activation of common interests, and face common dangers. " 
" The two sides discussed ways of bilateral cooperation between the two countries in various fields, including security cooperation and coordination, and economic, political and unify positions in international fora also discussed the post - Daesh, and the plans for re - displaced people." 
The statement continued , "and accept Jaafari field developments in Iraq, and the victories achieved by the Iraqi armed forces and various brands of the army, the police, and the popular crowd, and the Peshmerga, and the sons of the tribes in the fight against Daesh terrorist gangs." 
The statement quoted al - Jaafari said , "was to unite the political forces positions on the face of terrorism a major role in the victory tipped in favor of the Iraqi armed forces." 
Jaafari called on the Czech government to cancel the remainder of the Czech debt on Iraq, praising the Czech efforts to provide military assistance to Iraq, urging the Czech side to support Iraq 's candidacy for membership of the Executive Board of UNESCO, is to Bhoslav Sobotka invitation to visit Iraq and to open new horizons for cooperation between the two countries. 
The statement noted that " the Czech prime minister expressed his part , his country 's readiness to meet Iraq 's security needs, and humanity, calling to speed up the signing of agreements and memoranda of understanding between the two countries, expressing his desire to Czech side in helping Iraq rehabilitate the refineries, and investment in the transport sector" .anthy
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Seriously ! RV the IQD AND PAY OFF The DEBT ! You took their $$$ in good faith, pay it back the same way . . . What's the excuse this time !

man these people have got real nerve 

They are use to having their hand extended palm up and expect it filled. If you said pay your own bills you would just get a blank stare. They need to learn that debt needs to be paid back.

pp

• Upvote 5

It goes like this.... "Hey I know we owe you a bunch of money. Here's what we will do. We are going to GIVE you a crap ton of if Dinar. Then at a disclosed time SOON we will revalue our currency. You exhaust our debt now and you get paid 3 fold "in the coming days." "Sound good? That's what we thought."

• Upvote 5

I

58 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

It goes like this.... "Hey I know we owe you a bunch of money. Here's what we will do. We are going to GIVE you a crap ton of if Dinar. Then at a disclosed time SOON we will revalue our currency. You exhaust our debt now and you get paid 3 fold "in the coming days." "Sound good? That's what we thought."

Agree with you Jaygo,

I believe they worked a deal under the table.

• Upvote 2

I know this article may seem like Iraq is just trying to get more freebies or handouts but I'm looking at it a little different. Remember folks there are conditions to all these loans from the IMF, World Bank an paying off your debts was one of them. I think Abadi is trying to settle this debt one way or the other, Yota posted an article the other day about Iraq being able to pay it's outstanding debt. My thinking is if Abadi can get the Czech's to write it off he's killed 2 birds with one stone. Just my opinion of course...

• Upvote 4

And this isn't the only country debt has been solved with recently either...

:bump:

1 hour ago, DoD said:

I know this article may seem like Iraq is just trying to get more freebies or handouts but I'm looking at it a little different. Remember folks there are conditions to all these loans from the IMF, World Bank an paying off your debts was one of them. I think Abadi is trying to settle this debt one way or the other, Yota posted an article the other day about Iraq being able to pay it's outstanding debt. My thinking is if Abadi can get the Czech's to write it off he's killed 2 birds with one stone. Just my opinion of course...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Jaygo,  Make sense to me...:D

2 hours ago, DoD said:

DoD,  I agree with your analysis as well...:)

• Upvote 1

Iraq's begging and inability to repay it's debt is one of the many reasons Iraq has a B- credit rating from the west. They might overlook the terrorist infestation but if you add in the Paris Club, the Kuwaiti's and now the Czech's it's pretty clear Iraq doesn't honor their financial agreements. Compound that with a rentier economy solely based on oil and these guys aren't making any progress on their credit rating. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Hikmah said:

Iraq's begging and inability to repay it's debt is one of the many reasons Iraq has a B- credit rating from the west. They might overlook the terrorist infestation but if you add in the Paris Club, the Kuwaiti's and now the Czech's it's pretty clear Iraq doesn't honor their financial agreements. Compound that with a rentier economy solely based on oil and these guys aren't making any progress on their credit rating. 

Hikmah,  I do believe the majority of the external debt was under Sadam's era.  Nonetheless, I'm certain the current GOI have made it clear to these particular countries priority investment opportunities will be given to all of you and of course the information they will not share in regards to how much IQD these countries hold.   The ROI / Cancelation Of Debt will payoff in the short / long term for all countries investing and pouring money into Iraq.