Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Goat Go!!! Again!

bostonangler

Mnt Goat

Hi Everyone,

So today we are going to talk mostly about an RV time frame but first let me say no one knows or will know the exact time or date. In fact, I believe the CBI does not even know and they will initiate it. If you think about it, even if just for a second, you must realize there is a plan and with all plans there must be a target. But it is always just a target and something to aim for. So far we have seen many targets but many have come and gone due to unforeseen circumstances or situations not conductive to the RV event.

I will give you my personal assessment of the situation. This information is by no means to be used to encourage you to purchase more currency or to run out and make financial commitments. It is simply my opinion as I put together what I am now seeing taking shape. Remember I am not a financial advisor or economic expert.

We know Iraq missed the 2013 and then again a 2015 end of the year targets. We know this for FACT. The CBI itself has told us this.

Yes – there was a positive end of year 2015 into the early January 2016 timeframe for the RV. This target was missed due to a delay in dislodging ISIS fully from the Mosul region by the end of the year. This event was planned for to coincide with the end of the year.

What I am hearing now is that just recently the US ground forces coordinated with air support have taken over the operations of freeing western Mosul and are aggressively preparing to forward in the coming days, anticipating a completion in the very near future.

The coalition has already freed and occupied the eastern Mosul for over a week already. So what is taking them so long to go after Daesh on the other side (the western half)? I believe they are giving time for to Daesh to surrender. They have encircled them and there is no way out. Today they tell us either they will surrender or die. So many are saying maybe they are stalling for some reason. Maybe say they needed more time to prepare other countries in the Global Currency Reset (GCR) as they are not yet ready. Really?  This of course is obviously idiotic thinking as the world does not evolve around some imaginary GCR. You simply have to get this GCR out of your head and get reprogrammed back to reality. I sincerely feel sorry for everyone who fell for this misconception.

Did the newly elected Trump have anything to do with this? I believe that indirectly he did and is pushing Iraq now more than the Obama administration to move forward and stop “dogging it” in all respects of the new laws and reforms and war on Daesh. Trump also seems to have a very different approach to Iraq (and the middle east in general) which is walking tall and carrying a big stick. This is very different than the Obama administration. Will this new approach work?

All I can say is there is some real priorities to end this war in Mosul region and thus pressure is being placed on this liberation effort. I believe it is because of other planned events that will coincide with it are now in the stages to move forward along with it. But they too are now being held up. So what are these other events?

My source in Iraq has recently told me that the prime minister Abadi has recently made a speech on the Iraqi news channels. He stated that the completion of the completion of the economic and financial reforms and the implementation of the Reconciliation law hinge now on the completion of this task at hand of fighting with ISIS. I am told his voice sounded very optimistic and the government is now coordinating other tasks to coincide with the completion of this event. So what are these events?

This was WOW news to me because this is exactly what I expected from his speech. We should see new(s) article on this recent news very soon.

However is this new news to us? No- as we have seen already many articles telling us this exact same message. No surprise here, but it was nice to hear it again and get a confirmation.

Part of these “other “ events coinciding could mean the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. This would provide the needed catalyst to spark the economy. Remember my past analogy about trying to start the car? I believe they have made enough of the preparations for this event and are about to turn the key and try to ignite the engine when Mosul is liberated.

So the big question is still – When will it happen?

From all I am hearing, reading and surmising it could happen anytime between the “full” liberalization of Mosul announcement is made by Abadi to a few weeks afterwards. Remember we are still well within the EARLY 2017 timeframe. Let’s be patient and wait for his announcement first.

Just my opinion –
If they continue to progress in western Mosul as they are moving forward at their current pace they should be completed at the latest by end of next week. I said next week not this week. Give the CBI time to swing into movement and complete the final tasks necessary and we might see some rate movement by the end of February. For a farthest out timeframe (if you want one) I could say the end of March.

I do not normally talk much about the banks but I will make an exception today. Earlier this week I was called by my banker who told me that a fresh set of rates appeared and he was called by the head office to anticipate currency rates going live very soon. So we know the rates have been re-run and refreshed downstream to the banks. We know this operation is done in the USA and so it already tricked down to European banks. Could they change again and get refreshed again? Yes – but this usually means they could go live soon, as I was told

I don’t normally keep in contact with the banks on a periodic basis. The only reason I received the call is because I was just physically at my bank the other day and asked the employee, who does exchanges, about the rates. The bank manager is a friend of mine and has had relatives stay in our gasthaus often when they are in town. So he kindly took the time to return my inquiry at my request for information. My family has become good friends with his family. So no rumored bank stories here. This could mean something or it may not. But it was a tid bit I thought I would share.

But again this is all just my opinion. Remember my “opinion” in not guessing but is based on the articles and all the information I am now hearing and witnessing take place. So there was no little birdie whispering in my ear or some magical “secret” source.

As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

World Bank links financial support for Iraq to reconciliation

By Maher Chmaytelli | BAGHDAD

The World Bank plans to offer Iraq financial support in parallel with projects to foster reconciliation after Islamic State’s defeat, its regional director said on Monday, to ensure that reconstruction after years of conflict is sustainable.

U.S.-backed Iraqi and Kurdish forces have dislodged Islamic State from most cities that the hardline Sunni group captured in 2014 in Iraq, and they are now fighting the militants in their last major stronghold, Mosul, in the north.

While mainstream Shi’ite, Sunni and Kurdish forces are taking part or supporting the battle to dislodge Islamic State from Mosul, their politicians are yet to heal rifts that followed the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

“The Mosul battle is keeping all these forces together,” World Bank director for the Middle East Ferid Belhaj told Reuters by telephone. “When the fight is over, we don’t know what kind of pressures … will be in place; that’s why it is very important for the Iraqis to start this exercise right now.”

“We will try as much as we can to make sure that the incentives … for reconciliation would be more appealing than the incentives for each of these factions … to go it alone.”

The World Bank approved in December a new loan of $1.485 billion to help Iraq lessen the impact of low oil prices on its economy and shoulder the cost of the war on Islamic State, bringing its total support to the nation to nearly $3.4 billion.

The OPEC nation’s government income comes almost exclusively from exports of crude oil. It fell sharply when world oil prices tumbled three years ago.

In addition to planned financial supportwe will bring people who have had experience in rebuilding social ties from a number of countries around the word,” Belhaj said, mentioning the experiences of South Africa, Morocco and Rwanda. (“rebuilding social ties”- What does this mean? It means to finally get the Sunnis, Sheites and Kurds to get along together)

“This is going to be a parallel track. We will make sure that money will flow … towards reconstruction and rebuilding, but at the same to make reconstruction and rebuilding sustainable, we will need to make sure the social contract is being drawn in a way that would allow for the infrastructure to remain solid.” (this statement above (in bold) was made because in the past billions seemed to disappear that were earmarked for reconstruction. They could have already reconstructed Iraq 3 times over from the invasion of 2003 if it was not for the corrupt politicians. How do you stop this raiding of the Iraqi treasures?)

The World Bank has also offered advice to the government about maintaining the Mosul dam, said Belhaj, although it was not involved in financing or arranging the contract with Italian company Trevi which was selected last year to carry out badly needed repair.

A U.S. government briefing paper released a year ago said 500,000 to 1.47 million Iraqis living in the highest-risk areas along the Tigris River “probably would not survive” the impact of a flood that would be caused by the collapse of the dam located north of Mosul. Iraqi authorities have played down the threat, estimating only a one in 1,000 chance of failure.

Securities: Trading indicators jump 50% after the use of the electronic system

Economy News / Baghdad
Iraq Stock Exchange confirmed that trading indicators jump 50% after using the electronic system, pointing out that the current year will see the launch of trading via the Internet.

The executive director of the market in a press statement I followed the “Economy News, he said that in previous years after 2003 was to deal in the market is the manual trading, but after the introduction of modern electronic systems, there has become a large and significant progress in the process of trading in the market.

And Abdel Salam that “trading indicators jump 50% after using the electronic system,” pointing out that this rise reflected positively on the volume and value of shares in the Iraq Stock Exchange.

Abdul Salam confirmed that the current year will see the trading launch via the Internet, noting that the launch will allow the investor trading on the shareholding companies, bonds and any listed securities in the market through this system and via the Internet , like any investor , trading in the market hall as well as the organization of all financial settlements and equity in accordance with the procedures and instructions prevailing market.

(so this article is FUTURE tense and they have not yet gone to internet trading with ISX. I quote from the article –that the current year will see the trading launch via the Internet, noting that the launch will allow the investor trading on the shareholding companies, bonds and any listed securities in the market through this system and via the Internet.  No surprise here..right? They told us just last December they plan to go in EARLY 2017. I showed you the article. Gee Whiz does this sound familiar? Could this be one of those events Abadi was talking about the needed the “full” liberalization of Iraq (and thus maybe a new dinar rate? )

Abadi economic adviser: Iraq is ready to settle any valid debt

Economic adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, his country’s readiness to settle any debt unproven by the Paris Club, noting that some people call Bmdioniat Iraq is real. (we know the IMF has told Iraq they must pay all their debts on a timely manner going forward and any debts from arears. This part of the Stand By Agreement (SBA) Gee Whiz another item……)

Saleh said in an interview with “Sputnik,” Some people give figures confused about reality, such that “there are $ 40 billion has not been settled yet, but it is not a real debt, and even if they are correct must be subject to the scrutiny of the Paris Club and deducted them 80 percent or more, “but he stressed that” countries that claim the debt did not call them because they are embarrassing. ” (I believe the article is taking about the war reparations with Kuwait. We know this amount to be around $40 billion. Just recently we witnessed conversations and deals being struck to work out this debt with Kuwait. Did they work it out? Do they need to be “fully” out of sanctions? I already told you one option of a deal they were trying to work out with Kuwait. This deal meant paying Kuwait in more valuable dinar currency into their reserves once revalued. This would replace the monthly installments in US dollars that would be worth much less post revaluation. This dinar could be valuable as a trading partner in the future with Iraq. Much more than the US dollar. As you may remember the plan was to continue making the current installments thru 2017 and 2018. Why would Iraqi dinar would have to be more valuable in 2017 and 2018 than the US dollar? Why this option on the table? Why bring it up in December of 2016? Just a question…..Fro anyone who doubts this option was presented to Kuwait do the research yourself since I have.)

The Iraqi official expressed the view that this whole issue is “political”, and they do not need to pay off those debts and are aware that if they asked for it will open the doors do not want to open it “, and stressed that in the end” will be written off. ” ( I told you so….lol..lol…)

In response to a question about the recovery of Iraqi funds smuggled abroad, Saleh said that “The government has approved the recovery of Iraqi funds law, and entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with the United Nations to recover funds Iraq in general, the memorandum concluded two months ago with the United Nations Development Programme to combat corruption and recover all Iraqi funds Abroad”. (I am told this could mean a boost to the CBI reserves of up to 50 billion US dollars. So once again they will shortly be swimming in money. Can they manage the money appropriately in the future and complete the reconstruction projects, rebuild their country, provide for the people and completed the needed security measures this time or will it be stolen again by the greedy politicians?)

Includes general budget for 2017 in Iraq amount of just over $ 5 billion at least to pay for internal and external debt payments, this has a projected budget deficit of more than $ 18 billion, covering internal and external debt, most notably loans from the United States, Britain, France, Canada, Italy, Sweden, Japan, and the World Bank international and the international Monetary Fund, Islamic development Bank and other banks.

And saw an economic adviser to Iraqi Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, there are plenty of investment opportunities in the Iraqi market through which to increase cooperation with Russia and opening it, and to deepen economic ties .
Saleh pointed out , in an interview with “Sputnik”, that the main areas in which Russia can invest in Iraq is “Housing and Reconstruction, roads and transportation, and improve some Iraqi industries, especially as Iraq and Russia Mottaghan toward a market economy, thus enhancing the common cultural links and common understanding the worker geographical attractions “. (So it is in Russia’s best internest to back down in Syria too and let everyone have a slice of the pie. Do you know what I mean? Afterall I always believed that when the Russians and the Americans decide who is going to get what slices from the pie of Syria we will begin to see some peace there too.)

According to the Iraqi economic official , the “Iraq has been linked economically with Russia since the establishment of the First Republic, which concluded with a joint cooperation was signed by Economy Minister Ibrahim Kubba agreements, Russia has provided whereby 70 plants to Iraq and established the second generation of Iraqi industry, including textile factories and public companies of various industries “.

(This is Russia folks! What plans for the Iraqi economy does the USA have in mind. I have not heard much about this. Seems Trump, the business man, would be on top of getting American industry into Iraq? Let’s see how this plays out now that Obama is gone)

Washington stresses the need for full liberalization of Mosul and increase air strikes

{Baghdad} Euphrates News Research and Defense Minister Irfan Mahmood Hayali, with his US counterpart James Mattis, a phone call, the ongoing liberalization of the right coast of the connector preparations.

A statement by the Ministry of Defense and Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it today that “Hayali received a telephone call from his US counterpart James Mattis, where they discussed the ongoing liberalization of the right coast , and discuss plans prepared so preparations.”

He continued , “As James Mattis , reiterated his country ‘s support for Iraq in its war against terrorist organizations , stressing the need to purge the city of Mosul from these criminal gangs and asserting that the United States continues to provide all kinds of support of training, arming and intelligence, as well as air support and increase air strikes against terrorist groups hand . ” .

Security forces and preparing the crowd and popular military operation and wide to complete the liberation of the coast right from Mosul, while Prime Minister Haider al – Abadi announced near the start of this process.

PENTAGON: ELEMENTS DAESH SURRENDER OR FACE ANNIHILATION COAST MOSUL RIGHT

He confirmed the US Department of Defense Pentagon, that the militants “Daesh” in western Mosul are facing the fate of “surrender or perish”, pointing to continued flight international coalition strikes in preparation for the upcoming final battle.

He said Pentagon spokesman Jeff Davis said in a statement, said that “elements Daesh in western Mosul are facing the fate of surrender or perish”, stressing that “Iraqi forces are in full control on the left coast of Tigris river and elements of the organization of Daesh can not escape as they are surrounded and cut off from all provisions, supplies, etc.

Davis added that “the international coalition airline performs continuous strikes on Daesh western Mosul sites in preparation for the upcoming final battle.” (so in the coming days (not months) they are telling us will be the final battle for the western half of Mosul. It sounds like they are giving them time to surrender. Since there is not escape route for them this is going to be a massacre of they stay.)

ABADI CONFIRMS TO CONTINUE THE TRANSFER OF POWERS TO THE PROVINCES AND WARNS THOSE WHO RAISE FALSE NEWS

He said Prime Minister Haider al – Abadi government continues the process of transfer of powers to the provinces and to emphasize the cooperation of local governments with the central government to improve the reality service to the provinces. 

This came during his presidency of the supreme body of a coordination meeting between the provinces / XI . The fourth meeting of the second session.

Abadi said that political differences should not affect the work and achievement, it is not reasonable to spend another four years of the election cycle by conflict and leaving work unaccomplished.

He expressed Abadi was surprised by the actions of some motives of hatred raise a number of false cases coincide with the victories of our heroine, including the stirring Khawr Abd Allah issue with the victories of our troops by editing the left coast, adding that he does not have any compromise on the sovereignty of Iraq and there are concessions to the former regime in the Shatt al – Arab and the Khor Abdullah and others.

He explained that they must cooperate to uncover Daash and mafias and to bring them to justice.

(This is all part of the de-centralization effort/process we have read about so often. So where does it stand? Sounds to me like the sectarianism is still strong and effecting the reconstruction efforts. Abadi says he does not want to spend another 4 years (referring to the  next 4 year election cycle term) in conflict and without real progress. I think the reconciliation law will help in this regard when they fully implement it once Mosul is liberated)

THE VOICE OF IRAQ:  TRUMP CONFISCATED IRAQI POLITICAL FUNDS BY BILLIONS (is this true?)

2.07.2017 ~  Washington, DC

Washington – President Donald Trump said hours before the money of Iraqi politicians deposited in US banks are the property of the American people and the tax the blood of American soldiers who had exhausted in Iraq , the names of the robbers also published by the treasury at the American site.

(Is this article truthful? I think Trump is threatening to confiscate the funds but has not yet done so. This threat does along with the concept of taking the Iraqi oil. His tone is a threat and attempting to get the Iraqi people to wake up to their reality.

Look at the top two on the list. Seems they all had their hands in the cookie jar….Now can you see why it is hard to prosecute their fellow politicians for the corruption i.e. Nuri al-Maliki? Are the bells ringing yet? These amounts are amost mind blowing and they are asking for loans, they are crying of an economic crisis? Oboma didn’t you know about this corruption?) 

Nuri al – Maliki $ 66 billion
Adnan al – Asadi $ 25 billion
Saleh al – Mutlaq $ 28 billion
Baqir al – Zubaidi $ 30 billion
Bahaa al – Araji , $ 37 billion
Mohammed Darraji $ 19 billion
Huchar Zebari $ 21 billion
Massoud Barzani $ 59 billion
Saleem al – Jubouri $ 15 billion
Saadoun al – Dulaimi , $ 18 billion
Farouk al – Araji , $ 16 billion ,
Adel Abdul Mahdi $ 31 billion
Osama Najafi $ 28 billion
Haider al – Abadi $ 17 billion
Mohammed Karbouli $ 20 billion
Ahmed Nouri al – Maliki $ 14 billion
Tarek Najm $ 7 billion
on the Keywords $ 19 billion
to $ 12 billion leftist
Hassan Anbari $ 7 billion
Jalal Talabani $ 35 billion
Rafie al – Issawi $ 29 billion

Trump banking review raises fears for global standards talks

President Donald Trump’s review of post-crisis banking rules could sound the death knell for new global standards now being finalized and rip apart a common approach to regulating international lenders, bankers and regulators said.

Central banks and watchdogs around the world have spent the past eight years drawing up regulation aimed at preventing a repeat of the 2007-2009 financial crisis, but there are fears that project could unravel after Trump said he wants the U.S. to row back on capital rules.

Trump’s order for a regulatory review to overcome what he sees as obstacles to lending came as banking watchdogs were trying to complete the final piece of global capital requirements, known as Basel III.

Given that the United States wants to shrink the banking rule book, there are doubts over whether the Basel rules can make it over the finishing line next month if they don’t have backing from the United States.

Without support from the world’s biggest capital market, other countries would be less willing to commit too.

The core aim of the outstanding part of Basel III that regulators are working on – dubbed Basel IV by critical banks who worry about more stringent capital requirements – is to impose more consistency into how banks calculate the amount of capital they hold against risky assets like loans.

JPMorgan chief executive Jamie Dimon said in the aftermath of the financial crisis that European rivals had been “a lot more aggressive” than American banks in calculating capital, meaning they were holding less.

European policymakers have rejected that criticism, but their region’s banks have been lobbying against the remaining Basel rules, saying they would force them to increase significantly the amount of capital they need to hold.

If the United States fails to approve the completion of Basel III, the perceived problem that European banks get away with holding less capital than U.S. lenders may not be properly tackled, a source involved in the negotiations said.

“It’s in the interests of American banks to get this done,” the source said.

It’s going to delay completing Basel III, and perhaps lead to it not being concluded,” an adviser to banks said on condition of anonymity.

“I do fear that Basel IV is doomed,” a banking industry official added. There are headwinds from elsewhere, too.

Patrick McHenry, Republican vice chairman of the House financial services committee, fired a warning shot at Federal Reserve Governor Janet Yellen about the Basel talks in a letter dated Jan. 31, ahead of Trump’s executive order.

The Fed must “cease” all attempts to negotiate binding standards “burdening American business” until the Trump Administration has had the opportunity to nominate officials that prioritize “America’s best interests”, McHenry said.

While lawmakers often call on regulators to ease pressure on firms, regulators said Trump’s intervention in banking rules gives more clout to McHenry’s warning.

The Basel Committee declined to comment.

GLOBAL COOPERATION

Trump’s decision to review existing, post-crisis banking rules has rung alarm bells among regulators outside the country.

Mario Draghi, president of the European Central Bank, which regulates the euro zone’s main lenders, said on Monday that easing banking rules could threaten financial stability.

Draghi was chairman of the Group of 20 Economies’ (G20) regulatory task force, the Financial Stability Board, which during the financial crisis was instrumental in building up a global approach to reinforcing banking standards.

A former regulator said the United States would be scoring an own goal by withdrawing from multilateral bodies like Basel as it would no longer be shaping rules that impinge on U.S. banking competitiveness globally. “It’s early days, but what we have seen in language and rhetoric from Washington is worrying,” said David Wright, a former top EU official who was part of crisis-era efforts to create the global regulatory consensus. “If you break international consensus, you are effectively opening up a regulatory race and heaven knows where it will end,” said Wright, now at Flint Global, which advises companies on regulatory matters.

Wright was referring to what was seen in the run-up to the financial crisis, when countries like Britain resorted to a “light touch” approach to banks to make London a more attractive financial center.

Valdis Dombrovskis, the EU’s financial services chief, said last week that international regulatory cooperation had been vital in tackling the financial crisis and must continue.

Much will hinge on how much regulatory change Trump can actually push through.

Former Democratic Congressman Barney Frank, who jointly sponsored the Dodd Frank Act that Trump wants to review, told the BBC last week he does not expect Congress to approve the wholesale rolling back of rules, but the Trump administration could pressure U.S. regulators to ease up on applying existing requirements. Anil Kashyap, a Bank of England policymaker, said last month that Trump’s nomination for the powerful role of Fed Vice Chair in charge of banking supervision would shape the U.S. approach to international rule-making.

It will have a “huge impact”, a regulatory source added. The fear among global regulators is that multilateral bodies like the Basel Committee and the Financial Stability Board could be abandoned by the United States under Trump.

Jose Ignacio Goirigolzarri, chairman of Spain’s Bankia, told Spanish television on Tuesday he would be concerned if Trump was questioning the usefulness of international banking rules.

“It would worry me very much because I think it’s very important, very relevant that there have been advances in the homogenization of regulation amongst developed countries,” he said.

(In reference to the article above – Could all this hold up the Iraqi revaluation? Personally I do not see how anything short of WWIII can hold it up once Iraq is ready and the IMF gives its blessing. We already heard March of 2015 they had the “green light” to go ahead. So it is already farther than most know.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Golfnsr said:

Does anyone really read all this crap?

I tend to agree..Why everytime GOAT have something to say he/she always have to write a dissertation

....Really!!!  Sounds to me this person just loves to hear themselve speak. Yes there is some good infor but it should not take someone 2 hours just to read Goat's posts....
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

OK, it should br recognized that the Billions of dollars in those accounts belong not to the crooked politicians, but to the people of Iraq for funding security, infrastructure rebuilding and economic growth. It would be a double downer if that money was comfiscated to build some bogus wall.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, whatwhen said:

I dint even get past the first line.

After all these years on DV, I still don't understand why people take the time to click on a post, only to talk down about it. If your not going to read it why click on it and comment on how far you read or didn't read it? IMO it was just as informative as Adams chats and that's not to take anything away from Adams weekly chats....

Edited by Snatcher
  • Upvote 8

23 minutes ago, Snatcher said:

After all these years on DV, I still don't understand why people take the time to click on a post, only to talk down about it. If your not going to read it why click on it and comment on how far you read or didn't read it? IMO it was just as informative as Adams chats and that's not to take anything away from Adams weekly chats....

Didn't you know everyone has 2 pennies! They spend em like they are skittles beneath the rainbow!

25 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks BA...

....I'm with you ''LB'' :peace:...That's basically what i got out of the article...MG can be long winded...and always has...:rocking-chair:

Skeetdog, nice seeing you again. Must admit I could not get through the article, but I am a believer that things will start moving once Mosul is wrapped up.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Skeetdog, nice seeing you again. Must admit I could not get through the article, but I am a believer that things will start moving once Mosul is wrapped up.  

I'm right there with you Mr Finley in that belief. Not sure how soon after the liberation, but I think as you that it will be key.

pp

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, wildeman said:

Agree with Laid Back, and a plus to other positive thinkers.

A good opinion piece from M G. Lets stay the course and see what happens.

Waited many, many years. another month or 2 won't hurt.

God bless all the warriors fighting this war.

I wish it was just a month or two.