Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 Feb 2017 DELAYED

Adam Montana

21 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Well said brother!

I agree, the Falcons looked unstoppable. Case in point... the previous week, against Green Bay. They looked unstoppable, and they proved to be unstoppable.

They looked pretty awesome for the first half of the superbowl, too... then BOOM the game changed!

This is why I love the Patriots with their current leaders. I would not be a Patriot supporter if Tom and Bill moved to the (a different team), I'd look into supporting that team, if for no other reason than the fact that they WIN.

I like winners. I hope you do too, because that's all I have to offer. :) 

Yes...especially winners that can do it in much less time...and with way more challenges against them...without whining I might add! :cheesehead:

Image result for Bart Starr meme

Image result for Bart Starr meme

• Upvote 3

Maybe we could get Clint Eastwood to Make one more western. We could call it "A Fistful of Dinars" and it would be filmed in Iraq. I could see it now, Clint riding and shooting from the back of a camel. Do you think he could get the RV started before he shot up half of Baghdad?  And in the end he would be leaning up against a wall, gun in hand, while scores of Iraqis loaded our dollars into several planes and Dinars would be unloaded from the back of  Smart Cars. Let's call the exchange rate that Clint gets  50 to 1. What a crazy dream. Just something to do until the RV happens.

So, Adam, what do ya say? Can you give us some happy news so we can get Clint out of the Iraqi desert?

Waiting for your next chat.

Countryroads

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Adam, hi

By asking this I am not in anyway trying to be rude or crude. So please don't neg me everyone.

over the past month or so you have missed a couple of your Wed. Chats, maybe three. You had explained your reasoning and I will not discuss the reasons. 

For those of us that had posted questions for answer, will you go back and answer them or should we repost them for next?

Thanks for your continuing concern to all your countrymen and countrywomen,😇😇👏

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ezrapound said:

I want to know why I cannot get into the chat room? Message says  I do not have permission...

Hi ezra. Adam made a few changes to chat since it was rarely if ever used anymore. He now holds weekly chats for VIP members only. Costs a lot of money to keep up on with little value. That's why the changes. Hope this answers your question.

pp

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Hi ezra. Adam made a few changes to chat since it was rarely if ever used anymore. He now holds weekly chats for VIP members only. Costs a lot of money to keep up on with little value. That's why the changes. Hope this answers your question.

pp

Yup. Appreciate the heads up. seems kind of crappy, but I understand. Wonder whatever happened to the weekly chat that was supposed to be here yesterday...?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, countryroads said:

Better yet, "Where is the RV"? Maybe once a year we should send Iraq an anniversary card marking one more year of RV laziness. They're almost as lazy as our government.

Say what you want about the Iraq government, but I feel this could have been wrapped up a long time ago. Just my opinion.

You got that right! Been waiting on this ridiculous thing now since '05...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

'04 for me and I'm not getting any younger :(

pp

You and me both friend. Just turned 66 3 weeks ago, and I feel every single year of it...if I could figure out just how to do it, I think I'd just throw in the towel and be done with it, but been at this for so long now I just don't know how to quit!

Edited by ezrapound
  • Upvote 3

Pretty sure we all feel it. 58 here and been in since the beginning.  04 and still holding on.  Since I didn't bet the Grocery money, I can and have to hang on, just like everyone else here.    But no worries.  Have to play the game first.  Just didn't know the game time would be measured in decades.  Longest Monopoly game ever conceived.  

How many Monopoly games does it take to get $3,000,000,000,000

(3 trillion).

All those zeroes and I'll take a small number one in the front of all those zeroes and be on my way.

Just a vent.  No worries.  I really don't think anyone cares much anyways.

DW Out.

• Upvote 7

19 hours ago, Seabee said:

Adam, hi

By asking this I am not in anyway trying to be rude or crude. So please don't neg me everyone.

over the past month or so you have missed a couple of your Wed. Chats, maybe three. You had explained your reasoning and I will not discuss the reasons. 

For those of us that had posted questions for answer, will you go back and answer them or should we repost them for next?

Thanks for your continuing concern to all your countrymen and countrywomen,😇😇👏

Seabee, I think you might be criticizing me a little harshly... :lol: I missed "maybe 3" of my recent Wednesday chats?

Come on now! 

Yes- I will go back to the weekly Q's, it is not my intention to blow off the members here that I have chosen to give a relatively small portion of my time to. and as we can see, I'm pretty darn consistent and dedicated to the members here... I think you owe me a cocktail, you old buzzard.

• Upvote 15

9 hours ago, ezrapound said:

You and me both friend. Just turned 66 3 weeks ago, and I feel every single year of it...if I could figure out just how to do it, I think I'd just throw in the towel and be done with it, but been at this for so long now I just don't know how to quit!

Well guys I turned 71 last November. It's looking as though I will need part of my share of the RV to pay Caron to row me across the river STYX to the land of the dead.( Greek Mythology):rocking-chair:

Countryroads

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, countryroads said:

Well guys I turned 71 last November. It's looking as though I will need part of my share of the RV to pay Caron to row me across the river STYX to the land of the dead.( Greek Mythology):rocking-chair:

Countryroads

Happy Birthday 71 is not old I can remember back thin