Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 Feb 2017 DELAYED

Adam Montana

35 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I like the versatility of the members here. Only a few sad sacks and they generally get weeded out anyway ! :)

Soldier on folks :salute:, if something extraordinary was in the wind I am sure Adam would drop everything and report.

pp

I appreciate your words my friend!

You are 100% correct, I am always ready for that time. Things will be dropped! 

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, calkid11 said:

Thank you Adam, we will await your kind words. 

Sandfly I agree with you and will buy a round for us.

Thank you 

Been talking with "the gals" they are starting an excel spreadsheet on who all said they would buy us drinks !!  :cheesehead:

They are also scoping out black market livers as we may need a couple :)

Not to be construed as meaning Freedomwish !!  lol

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Been talking with "the gals" they are starting an excel spreadsheet on who all said they would buy us drinks !!  :cheesehead:

They are also scoping out black market livers as we may need a couple :)

Not to be construed as meaning Freedomwish !!  lol

pp

HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!  I knew I was on that list already lmao :lol: Don't worry Sandfly, DThug's good and covered too!! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Yes the Patriots won the game but I'm guessing you had a case of heartburn for about 50 minutes of that game! :rolleyes:  Just don't forget...for most of that game the Falcons looked unstoppable.  So go ahead...enjoy your victory...but I just think that Atlanta ran outta steam or the Patriots wouldn't be celebrating...and I'm not even a Falcons fan...just sayin!!! ;)  

Well what we call that up in Michigan is the dreaded prevent defense, something the lions did and do alot. And it works it always prevents you from winning.  Congrats Pats nicely done.

• Upvote 1

By the way you're set this group, the plans and post RV it is obvious you are not simply a linear thinker. Before you unveil the VIP, OSI, Corp Certs and everything else there was TIME invested....lots of it, until you got it right in your mind, on paper and in practice. . That's why there is such little tweaking to the plans. 

Take your time. You'll get with us when you can and have thought out any issues that have caused the delay. 

Bless you, your family and support team (Julie!!). 

Edited by fredst
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao:You just love giving me a heart attack :lmao:

One of these days I may have enough free time to do it on purpose :lol: 

1 hour ago, fredst said:

By the way you're set this group, the plans and post RV it is obvious you are not simply a linear thinker. Before you unveil the VIP, OSI, Corp Certs and everything else there was TIME invested....lots of it, until you got it right in your mind, on paper and in practice. . That's why there is such little tweaking to the plans. 

Take your time. You'll get with us when you can and have thought out any issues that have caused the delay. 

Bless you, your family and support team (Julie!!). 

fredst, you NAILED me there! I'm definitely not "just a linear thinker", although I am capable of making linear plans. For you to realize that, simply by observing the structure of what you have access to, shows me that you are an astute and valuable member here. I'm making a note of that.

:twothumbs: 

6 minutes ago, olivesman said:

THINGS WILL BE THROWN!

chairs and lamps and tigers OH MY! :lol: 

• Upvote 5