Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 8 Feb 2017 DELAYED

Adam Montana

Good...that'll give me some time to go out and get some more cheese curds...and plant a few to see if'n they'll produce a Lombardi Trophy for the Packers next year!  Sandfly for all y'all do Adam and Mods!  :cheesehead:

Come On RV Baby!!! ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, gp49 said:

What's the use of taking the time out to coming here every week? No consistency or maybe there isn't supposed to be so I apologize. Oh well.  This should bring on the negs.

No negs, we are all just wanting this to be over. Your fine. We hear and feel you. Be better tomorrow.

Edited by ckriebs
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

This week's weekly update is on standby at the moment.

It is looking like I'll get it online for you by tomorrow,

OK But We're Not Responsible For Anything That Might Happen To Some Of The Gurus In The Rumor Section While We Wait ! :o 

Image result for funny delay gifs

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Hey Adam, will that give you enough time to get over the fact that my Patriots won the big game?  Even though I wish we would have been playing against your Packers.  You can throw me some more good news though.  Some progress on the Dinar would make my week and year.

DW

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Adam, God doesn't have time to drop a tree or a piano on you.  He is too busy right now protecting our new President from all the stuff the maniac liberals are trying to do to him.  So you should be able to get that chat in tomorrow.  Good luck and, as my friend Vern used to say, good bowling.  :)

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, steveh12 said:

Thank You Mr. M.

Packers?

Nobody is on the level of the New England Patriots.

Yes the Patriots won the game but I'm guessing you had a case of heartburn for about 50 minutes of that game! :rolleyes:  Just don't forget...for most of that game the Falcons looked unstoppable.  So go ahead...enjoy your victory...but I just think that Atlanta ran outta steam or the Patriots wouldn't be celebrating...and I'm not even a Falcons fan...just sayin!!! ;)  

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Patriots and Falcons.....What the hell game was that? I was looking into scheduling this.

Now that is a game I could so get my head around.

Karsten

Now that is a game. I could still compete with weapons but the MMA would have to be 20 years ago. Glad you brought this over. Thanks

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, gp49 said:

What's the use of taking the time out to come here every week? No consistency or maybe there isn't supposed to be so I apologize. Oh well I guess this will bring on the negs.

You'll be amazed at the lack of negs thrown your way, because this is a different kind of site... we get it.

Some of us have been here much longer than "last week" or even last year... this thing has been cooking for a decade!

When I have important things to share, I will send an email. If you never want to look at your dinar, but you want to know when you can cash out, all you need to do is be a member here. I'll send everyone an email.

If you are a VIP, you'll get an email with VIP instructions on how to get more money in your pocket.

You don't need to be VIP - all you need to do is just be a registered member here.

(If you can post a reply here, then you are registered!)

3 hours ago, DWitte said:

Hey Adam, will that give you enough time to get over the fact that my Patriots won the big game?  Even though I wish we would have been playing against your Packers.  You can throw me some more good news though.  Some progress on the Dinar would make my week and year.

DW

I'm a Patriots fan buddy! Even if the Pack somehow beat Atlanta and ended up in VI vs NE Patriots... I still would have put my money on the Brady/Belichicks :)

38 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Yes the Patriots won the game but I'm guessing you had a case of heartburn for about 50 minutes of that game! :rolleyes:  Just don't forget...for most of that game the Falcons looked unstoppable.  So go ahead...enjoy your victory...but I just think that Atlanta ran outta steam or the Patriots wouldn't be celebrating...and I'm not even a Falcons fan...just sayin!!! ;)  

Well said brother!

I agree, the Falcons looked unstoppable. Case in point... the previous week, against Green Bay. They looked unstoppable, and they proved to be unstoppable.

They looked pretty awesome for the first half of the superbowl, too... then BOOM the game changed!

This is why I love the Patriots with their current leaders. I would not be a Patriot supporter if Tom and Bill moved to the (a different team), I'd look into supporting that team, if for no other reason than the fact that they WIN.

I like winners. I hope you do too, because that's all I have to offer. :) 

• Upvote 12