Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New measures in the American embassies for visa application

yota691

15 minutes ago, nannab said:

Thanks Karsten he is right the Republicans are a bunch of do nothing cowards.

I get a headache every time think of the Obamacare fiasco that is running us into the

ground. We should start contacting our reps that we gave full full power to.

Really......Sorry about the head aches but there was Not One Republican that voted for 0Care. The GOP was locked out of any and all talks about 0 Care......The Liberal own 0 care.

Nannab......Who the hell was this Liberal AG any how.....She must have missed the Internal memo that she had....used to have no longer has a Liberal muslim as a Boss....As such she just got her 15 minute of liberal Showboating, Most likely lost her job, possibly under investigation (hopefully she doesn't know anything about the Airport Runway meeting, Hillarious's server or any carnal knowledge  of something bill did recently.......If she did or have she is will be in deep do do as the clinton's don't let people talk

Hollyweird can't even write this crap and the Liberal Actors want to Strike....

Just a shout out to all those Liberal Butt Hurt Snowflakes..........Ya flippin Lost....Got It! That is what you told us and we managed to live through 8 years of your so call messiah, the 2nd Coming, the all mighty.......Sorry but Hillarious didn't win

Get over it and maybe you cal go out and find a job....A real job in something other than the sex life of a May Fly.

This is America, we Are Americans in the USA, we speak one language in America.....English. 

It is pretty damn simple and straight up.....If you don't like being an American then get the hell out....Go see how your Lame Ass BS goes over in the Middle East or for that Mexico. I don't see anything from stopping you from going to the promised land so go.

It is pretty simple, we either all start to get along....Liberals Conservatives, democrats or republicans.......The other choice is Ya All take on a couple million Pissed off Good Olde Boys, a hell of a lot of red Necks, A bunch of Vets, A bunch of Ugly Old White Guys, a bunch of disgusted old Black Men  and the list could go no further.

Time to either come together as American's or it will a time of change ad it wont be a change that favors to Liberals, the Snowflakes....Make your choice wisely and do it now

Rant off......Tired of arguing with idiots and wasting my computer toner.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Texstorm said:

Sorry BA ! I lived 8 years in your hell.....I was politically incorrect....I was a called a white hater....that ididn't understand the new world order.....WTF ! Now y'all are the new haters, crybabies, and racist.... Welcome to the real American and we don't have to take it anymore. I hope you enjoy the next 8 years 😀

You yourself are brimming with hatred. Social media is all consuming and looking for a leader. There are many out there willing to fill empty vessels.  Imho

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Theseus said:

You know I used to speak to muslims on a daily basis. The ones that were the most filled with hate for anyone not muslim were the ones that always seemed calm and gentle. The women would fawn all over these calm gentle, could never hurt a fly kind of guy. Then one day a friend of mine said you have to hear this. She took me into a chat room where only muslims were allowed and you had to prove this by saying the Shahada. You know the blah blah about how their so called prophet is also a messenger etc. Once we were allowed to stay, these nice charming calm could never hurt a fly kind of guys were spouting the cruelest things they could do to the infidel. What they would do to the woman they were chasing to convert to Islam etc. From that day forward I will never trust any muslim period. I am sorry I have been on the front lines of this battle. I have witnessed and heard the talking points and been in the thick of things. I have had a cleric in Egypt call for my head as well as few other Coptics and it was published in the Egyptian newspaper. I guess Saudi Arabia, you know the country who held a telethon for the families of suicide bombers in Israel and continues to pay the families 25K for each child that blows themselves up, I guess, this is how our so-called muslim allies act? Not to mention that Saudi Arabia is where most of the 9/11 attackers were schooled in the madrassas. Where they have what we would call soap operas that promote that Jews drink the blood of babies. Where MEMRI has continually posted real sermons from clerics on Friday nights to rile up the masses and call the Jews the sons of pigs and apes because the Quran says it is so. Saudi Arabia who still practices crucifixion and taught, well into the 1980's (The 20th century!), the world was flat because the Quran said it did and their god never changes its mind. The KSA should be treated like Russia because they are just another Russia. Russia is NOT our ally. If a women is the driver of a getaway car when two males rob a bank and kill the security guard, is she not complicit in the murder as well?    

If America is no longer dependent on the Middle East for oil, and we can produce all we need on our own soil, why do we have our noses right up their asses? It is us there. Not them here. It is their soil, their country, and their problems. Wtf do we care if they hate infidels. We die over there a hell of a lot more then they kill us over here..... we go play in their yards and get mad when they tell us they don't want us in their yard....... Then we say " We own you, you belong to us! "I'm truly confused at this point. I voted for Trump myself, but wondering how "making America great" again means we own Iraq and we hate more then ever. Fine then, let's focus on America and not those 7 countries..... 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Botzwana said:

So again Theseus....I asked before.  WHY are you here?  If you don´t think the RV has a chance in hell of happening.  I don´t get the trolling. 

You are 100% absolutely wrong. I think the RV will happen just not as soon as you think and that is the reason why most believe I don't think the RV will happen because it does not fit in with their impatience and their emotional investment. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jcfrag said:

If America is no longer dependent on the Middle East for oil, and we can produce all we need on our own soil, why do we have our noses right up their asses? It is us there. Not them here. It is their soil, their country, and their problems. Wtf do we care if they hate infidels. We die over there a hell of a lot more then they kill us over here..... we go play in their yards and get mad when they tell us they don't want us in their yard....... Then we say " We own you, you belong to us! "I'm truly confused at this point. I voted for Trump myself, but wondering how "making America great" again means we own Iraq and we hate more then ever. Fine then, let's focus on America and not those 7 countries..... 

America, as of 2012, still imports 12.9% of oil from the Persian Gulf. We consume, as of 2012, less than 40% of the oil we produce. Since we are still 60 percent dependent on oil from foreign sources, then we might just care all that more. First, lets take a look at what Islam did in 1000 years from its conception, it destroyed the Roman Empire, conquered the southern part of Europe and spread as far away as China due to the Silk Road. Why we should care is that the Middle East's major import behind oil is Islam, a theocratic religion that has come to America to not be another religion but the dominant religion and the Quran as the Constitution, per the co-founder of CAIR - a HAMAS organization. Hamas was founded in the ME. Now do you get it. I would rather fight them in their backyard then my own backyard. Now if you want to get into another discussion about why the level of hate has been steadily rising that is another discussion entirely. Fake news, race baiting, safe spaces, political correctness, revisionist history and the list goes on. What you fail to realize is that your hate has been manufactured to keep those who wield whatever slice of the pie they have to keep it. When you have actors who pretend for a living and never stop pretending so far removed from reality of the average person then things are really skewed and royally screwed. Yeah, slavery was a bad thing, however, America only participated in the trade. It still goes on in the KSA today, although it is denied. If Islam does not exist in a land then it is a pillar of Islam to practice dawa until Islam becomes dominant and the land becomes a "House of Peace". Until a land is a dar al Salam it is considered dar al Harb - House of War. That makes Islam at war with everyone and it is a muslim's duty to conduct jihad until all of the Earth and its inhabitants belong to Islam. Syria is having a civil war. Syria has a population of what 19 million and Germany has taken in what 2 million refugees? Not all from Syria. Why so many? Let's talk about London. At the time of Margaret Thatcher, muslims were less than a 5% minority. Now London has completely changed, its mayor is not from Britain and is muslim. England is being overrun by muslims. Sharia courts have taken over. England thought the same as you do, screw the middle east, its their land. I call this NIMBYism - it can never happen in my backyard. Something I learned about when in college studying the Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Repository. Everyone agrees we need a place to deposit nuclear waste but no one wants it to be deposited near them. Its the same concept here. No one wants to deal with the Middle East but everyone wants the oil from the middle east. While the USA might only import 13% of oil from the Middle East, it still exports 80% of the world's oil. Who cares right? A country cannot produce and manufacture goods and services without oil. It is just not possible today. Along with the production of these goods comes transporting them. Stepping up from there, a country cannot move its military without oil. Just not possible today. You might say well lets go back to wooden ships. Well that's not possible not enough timber in the world anymore. Everything today either is made with oil or takes oil to make it, sell it and distribute it. Before the Middle East was of strategic importance because of the Silk Road - a vital trade route from Europe to the Far East. You might have heard of the road they want to build over there. Now the Middle East is important because of the oil it has. One other thing, the Middle East also controls one of the most vital shipping canals for the entire world. The Suez Canal. Without this vital shipping lane and canal, it would take far longer to deliver manufactured goods and oil to the world. The Suez Canal was a spot for concern in the 80's. So after we have found that the Middle East still continues to a vital strategic point for the importation and exportation of vital goods and services that the United States needs, we can no longer be an isolated nation. It is one of the major reasons why we are considered the policeman of the world because we are protecting our own interests. As far as muslims hating the United States, I implore you to read about the Barbary Pirates. Islam is going to hate the United States because it is not Islam. It is going to hate the world until it becomes Islam. Until people wake up to this fact, they are going to continue to go on and ask why the hate? Just because they are friendly to your face does not mean they are friendly. When I was in a marching band in my younger years, the color guard were told to smile even if they were having the worst day ever, they were to smile when they were on the field. That is a muslim in a nutshell, fake it until you are off the field. Some call this taqquiya.     

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, jcfrag said:

You yourself are brimming with hatred. Social media is all consuming and looking for a leader. There are many out there willing to fill empty vessels.  Imho

Well jcfrag your perception of me couldn't be more wrong. I'm a patriot who has just gained my country back. I am willing to die for my cause are you ? As far as an RV, great if it happens, great if it don't ! " We the people" are sick and tired of the Liberals and if it takes another civil war,  but this time between good and evil so be it ! As far as the masses,  it's you and people like you who have their panties in a wad. We aren't the protesters, we aren't the cry babies, we don't believe the libtard media, we don't burn cars, we don't loot or burn buildings. But we will put y'all down if we have to. God bless America !

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, four wheel drift said:

Let them stay at your home with your family.

FWD

GO RV

Like I said before, keep the terrorist out of the country. Stop letting them in so we can "watch" them to see what they are up to. If we already know they either are or have direct ties to an organization, why in the world would we let them in? That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wednesday February 8, 2017 10:08

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced that Internal Security Minister John Kelly, the US embassies in the future may be requested of applicants for visas to the United States disclose confidential passwords to their accounts on social networking sites, so that they can check their backgrounds. 

Kelly said the move could come within the framework of efforts to tighten checks on visitors, and the disclosure of people who could pose a security threat.

He explained that this is one of the things that are still under discussion, especially for travelers from seven Islamic countries that impose a ban by the US president, which states suffer themselves from weakness in the investigation of its citizens and background data. 

Kelly said during a hearing in front of the Homeland Security Committee in the House of Representatives , "We are looking at ways of improved or additional investigation ... we may want to access their social networking accounts with passwords." 

He also said "it is very difficult to investigate really all these people in these seven countries ... but in the case presented here, we want to say what sites Atcefhunha, and they gave us your own passwords. So that we can see what they are doing on the Internet." 

He continued , "If they refuse to cooperate, then it will not enter" into the United States. 

Kelly stressed that he did not take any decision in this regard, but the inevitable scrutiny aggravated conduct in the future, even if this means that the delay in the granting of US visas for visitors, pointing out that "these are the things we think about." 

He pointed out that "we can ask them for this kind of information, and if they really want to come to America , then it will be helpful, and if they do not, the one who followed." 

President and targeted Donald Trump citizens of seven countries , namely Iran, Iraq , Libya and Somalia , Sudan, Syria and Yemen , a ban on travel for three months, eliminating discontinued temporarily. 

New measures in the American embassy to apply for a visa 
Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced that Internal Security Minister John Kelly, the US embassies may request in the future of the applicants for visas to the United States disclose passwords secret their accounts on social networking sites, so that they can check backgrounds. 

Kelly said the move could come within the framework of efforts to tighten checks on visitors, and the disclosure of people who could pose a security threat. 

He explained that this is one of the things that are still under discussion, especially for travelers from seven Islamic countries that impose a ban by the US president, which states suffer themselves from weakness in the investigation of its citizens and background data. 

Kelly said during a hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security in the House of Representatives , "We are looking at ways of improved or additional investigation ... may want to access their social networking accounts with passwords." 

He also said "it is very difficult to investigate really all these people in these seven countries ... but in the case presented here, we want to say what sites Atcefhunha, and they gave us your own passwords. So that we can see what they are doing on the Internet." 

He continued , "If they refuse to cooperate, then it will not enter" into the United States. 

Kelly stressed that he did not take any decision in this regard, but the inevitable scrutiny aggravated conduct in the future, even if this means that the delay in the granting of US visas for visitors, pointing out that "these are the things we think about." 

He pointed out that "we can ask them for this kind of information, and if they really want to come to America , then it will be helpful, and if they do not, the one who followed." 

President Donald Trump and targeted the citizens of seven countries , namely Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen ban on travel for three months, eliminating discontinued temporarily.

• Upvote 1

US security adviser to Fayyad: Trump's decision is not aimed at Iraq

7535.jpg?watermark=4

The chairman of the board of the popular crowd, the national security adviser, Faleh al - Fayad, from the US National Security Adviser Michael Flynn touch, done to reassure the Iraqi side that the US president Donald Trump 's decision is not aimed at Iraq. 

Said Fayad , a news "that" Flynn 's statement called me a request from him to assure us that they support anti - terrorism efforts larger, and appreciate the sacrifices of the Iraqi people, and that the final decision does not target Iraq. "  

He pointed out that" the Iraqi government believes that the decision is incorrect right sacrifices of the Iraqi people in the face of terrorism , Iraq and combat the terrorists country and is not a source for them, "adding that" the US decision would hurt relations between the two countries and wait for new procedures to review it. " 

the American President Donald Trump has signed in late January , a number of decrees on tightening immigration policies and instructed the President, the State Department and Department of Homeland Security to halt the reception program and the distribution of refugees for a period of 120 days, and the prohibition of Trump for a period of 90 days entry of the citizens of Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Somalia and Sudan to the United States, after a federal judge ruled in the city of Seattle stopped the Executive order issued by President Donald Trump.

• Upvote 2