Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New measures in the American embassies for visa application

yota691

History of edits:: 30/1/2017 15:05 • 15 visits readable
Iraq calls for the US administration to review Trump's decision
[Oan- Baghdad] 
urged Iraq to review the new US administration of President Donald Trambbmna decision to enter the nationals of seven Muslim countries including Iraq to the United States.
A spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ahmad Jamal, in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "expresses the Iraqi Foreign Ministry expressed regret and astonishment executive decision of the President dated 27/01/2017, containing the restriction of entry procedures citizenship campaign Iraqi United States of America. " 
Beauty and added , "It is very unfortunate that this decision issued against an ally linked to a strategic partnership with the United States and that coincides with the victories achieved by our fighters brave and the support of the international coalition on terror gangs Daesh in the battle of Mosul." 
He continued as "the surprising inclusion of Iraq this decision even though it was not from the countries that have long been terrorists, thought takfiri extremist to all parts of the world, in addition to the emphasis on the good reputation of the Iraqi community who were inside the United States or any other country in the world The non - involvement of her sons any action or terrorist activity. " 
He pointed out the beauty of " As we see it is necessary to do the new US administration to reconsider this wrong decision , affirm Iraq 's real promotion and development of the strategic partnership between the two countries and increase the prospects of cooperation in the field of counter - terrorism and economic sphere and all that desire to serve their interests."
  • Upvote 4

History of edits:: 30/1/2017 14:56 • 5 visits readable
Foreign describe the last Trump's decision to the wrong {}
{Baghdad} Euphrates News described the Iraqi Foreign Ministry on Monday, US President Donald Trump's recent decision Balkhati.
A spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ahmed Gamal said in astatement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, that " the Ministry ofForeign Affairs expresses its regret and surprise at the executive decision of thePresident dated 01/27/2017, containing the restriction procedures for the entry ofIraqi nationality campaign of the United States of America . 
"it is very unfortunate that this decision issued against an ally linked to strategic partnership with the United States and that coincides with the victories achieved by our fighters brave and the support of the international coalition on terror Daesh gangs in the battle of Mosul." 
he stressed that "the surprising inclusion of Iraq this the resolution even though it was not from countries that have long been terrorists, thought takfiri extremist to all parts of the world, in addition to the emphasis on the good reputation of the Iraqi community who were inside the United States or any other country in the world and the non - involvement of her sons any action or terrorist activity. 
He continued , " As we see it is necessary to do the new US administration to reconsider this wrong decision , affirm Iraq 's real promotion and development of the strategic partnership between the two countries and increase the prospects of cooperation in the field of counter - terrorism and economic sphere and all that desire to serve their interests." 
The American President signed last Wednesday, the two decrees , both to tighten immigration and border control policy. 
Under the first decree to build a long wall on the southern border of the country with Mexico, with respect to the second "strengthen public security in the country" and the issue of the application of American laws relating Balahjrh.anthy
  • Upvote 5

History of edits:: 30/1/2017 15:21 • 6 visits readable
Foreign Ministry summons US ambassador over Trump decision
[Oan- Baghdad] 
decided the Foreign Ministry, calling the US ambassador to Iraq [Douglas Allen Selman] to come to theheadquarters of the ministry 's decision on his country 's head of Donald Trump, to prevent the entry of nationals of seven Muslim countries , including Iraq , to US Altdh..itba
  • Upvote 3

Trump has over stepped his boundaries on this one. Keep the friggon terrorist out of the country.  There are more muslins that are our our ally then there are that aren't... and In Iraq this is particilarly true. Why would we sit here and bash those we so dearly want to business with. Me thinks it is time to close my account with WARKA while I can! 😡

Trump talks like Iraq is ours, yet he says "boycott them"???

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 16

What is it with people on dv why is it someone posts something of an opinion piece which everyone is entitled to and people neg them ,I read above posts and really  don't warrant negs ....just read it and move along .....suppose some people just feel the need to neg everything that has some truth and not the fairy tale 3 dollar rv ....

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 8

3 hours ago, jcfrag said:

Trump has over stepped his boundaries on this one. Keep the friggon terrorist out of the country.  There are more muslins that are our our ally then there are that aren't... and In Iraq this is particilarly true. Why would we sit here and bash those we so dearly want to business with. Me thinks it is time to close my account with WARKA while I can! 😡

Let them stay at your home with your family.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Do these people actually think their in a position to demand something from us? :wacko: Sometimes I think the entire world has lost its mind.

Please confirm my thought process,

1) Iraq has citizens that bomb there own citizens.

2) All those citizens who are actually doing the bombing are not known by the Iraqi government.

3) Since Iraq has no idea who they are then the USA has no idea who they are.

4) The President of the USA is responsible for my safety.

5) So the President is stopping all of Iraq's bombers from entering the USA easily.

6) No wonder Iraq is upset now those bombers will remain in Iraq bombing Iraqi's and not American's.

suicide-bomber-boy.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rafiki1 said:

I'm offended that you're offended by a photograph depicting The reality of Islam. The fact that Iraqi's  use people, including children, to blow other people up is very much a part of this investment. To make investment decisions without knowing all the facts is dangerous at best. To sweep subjects You don't like under the rug won't make it Go away. 

• Upvote 15

Alla Acubar Alla Acubar ! Yi Yi Yi ! That's what it sounds like to me...... all terrorist need to die ! NOW !  I don't care what age they are.....You certainly don't pick up and kiss a baby rattlesnake do you ! They are all poisonous ! They are all going to hell ! And I would certainly facilitate and expedite their delivery , including the young one if they were walking up to me looking like that. 

• Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, Rafiki1 said:

OK. Look fellas.  I could give a rat's patooty about your political bent(s).  I will repeat and ask administrators that any photographs like the one above be on the banished list.  There is no place on this INVESTMENT website where children are exploited as a means to make some jack wagon political point.  Speak all you want.  I will scroll faster.  But cease and desist with these photos.

This is the real world of Islamic teachings which directly effects this particular investment. Imagine how far the dinar will fall if Trump and Putin actually announce the commitment of US and Russian forces to support the Kurds and their separation from Iraq. Here are facts

662ee6a0a578e3483be718a1d2c4585a47de2814female-suicide-bomber-11.pngShortage-of-Foreigners-Pushes-ISIS-to-Us

Muslims use children as smart bombs and you have a problem with seeing the pictures of them well just imagine the soldier or cop who has to decide to make the kill shot to stop their smart bomb from carrying out their task. Trump signed an order to stop these people from coming here to the U.S.A. and Iraq has an issue with that and not the Islamic barbaric lifestyle. Unfortunately Trumps order doesn't stop them from using kids as suicidal smart bombs but does stop them from easily entering the United States of America and knowing that I will sleep a little better tonight.  If you are so upset about these photos you really should do something about actually stopping it instead of pretending it is not part of our real way of life.

Here is a group of real men and women from around the world actually doing something to try to stop them from using their kids to kill our kids; And may the Gods watch over these men and women who really care enough to actually do something about it.

nato.jpgArmy-Sniper-Fort-Benning-GA-Knights-M11032839A8A00000578-3510069-image-a-32_1458Saudi-Arabia-Coalition1.jpg8-BritishTroops-Getty.jpg 

AMEN.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Palmtree1970 said:

What is it with people on dv why is it someone posts something of an opinion piece which everyone is entitled to and people neg them ,I read above posts and really  don't warrant negs ....just read it and move along .....suppose some people just feel the need to neg everything that has some truth and not the fairy tale 3 dollar rv ....

Dang dude... Don't you know you can't have your own opinion... Either you are with them or they neg you. That's the new reality.

B/A

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

How about we just enforce a law that has been on the books since 1952.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2015/12/08/public-law-414-june-27-1952/

In short but you can read the entire law in the above link.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The law prohibits entry of “Aliens who the consular officer or the Attorney General knows or has reason to believe seek to enter the United States solely, principally, or incidentally to engage in activities which would be prejudicial to the public interest, or endanger the welfare, safety, or security of the United States.” It also prohibits the entry of Aliens who are members of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches, the overthrow by force, violence, or other unconstitutional means of the US or of all forms of law, and Aliens who publish, circulate and distribute materials teaching or advocating the overthrow by force, violence or other unconstitutional means of the US Government or of all forms of law.

Islamic immigration to the US would be prohibited under this law because the Koran, Sharia Law and the Hadith all require complete submission to Islam, which is antithetical to the US government, the Constitution, and to the Republic. All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life’s guiding principle subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government. Now the political correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the US because Islam is a religion. Whether it is a religion is immaterial because the law states that Aliens who are affiliated with any “organization” that advocates the overthrow of our government are prohibited. It also prohibits those who distribute literature that advocates the overthrow of our country, which would include the Koran.

In fact, there are many verses in the Koran that command Islamists to kill those who do not submit to allah and the prophet. If Congress so desired to hold the White House accountable to the current immigration of refugees (which also must comply with the law), it has the Immigration and Nationality Act to cite. The Administration is breaking that law. The question is “Does Congress have the political will to do something about it?”

To read the law, go to this link and scroll down to Chapter 2, Section 212:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karsten

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Dang dude... Don't you know you can't have your own opinion... Either you are with them or they neg you. That's the new reality.

B/A

Sorry BA ! I lived 8 years in your hell.....I was politically incorrect....I was a called a white hater....that ididn't understand the new world order.....WTF ! Now y'all are the new haters, crybabies, and racist.... Welcome to the real American and we don't have to take it anymore. I hope you enjoy the next 8 years 😀

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Palmtree1970 said:

Huh?  Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion... but it's also subject to people's likes or dislikes.  It's kind of presumptuous for you to impose YOUR personal qualifications on other members here.  How do you know what they're thinking, or their individual reasoning for likes or dislikes?!!  Hmmm... should I neg you for your presumptuousness?!!! 

I'd say, the "people on DV" are quite intelligent enough to express themselves as they wish!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, jcfrag said:

You know I used to speak to muslims on a daily basis. The ones that were the most filled with hate for anyone not muslim were the ones that always seemed calm and gentle. The women would fawn all over these calm gentle, could never hurt a fly kind of guy. Then one day a friend of mine said you have to hear this. She took me into a chat room where only muslims were allowed and you had to prove this by saying the Shahada. You know the blah blah about how their so called prophet is also a messenger etc. Once we were allowed to stay, these nice charming calm could never hurt a fly kind of guys were spouting the cruelest things they could do to the infidel. What they would do to the woman they were chasing to convert to Islam etc. From that day forward I will never trust any muslim period. I am sorry I have been on the front lines of this battle. I have witnessed and heard the talking points and been in the thick of things. I have had a cleric in Egypt call for my head as well as few other Coptics and it was published in the Egyptian newspaper. I guess Saudi Arabia, you know the country who held a telethon for the families of suicide bombers in Israel and continues to pay the families 25K for each child that blows themselves up, I guess, this is how our so-called muslim allies act? Not to mention that Saudi Arabia is where most of the 9/11 attackers were schooled in the madrassas. Where they have what we would call soap operas that promote that Jews drink the blood of babies. Where MEMRI has continually posted real sermons from clerics on Friday nights to rile up the masses and call the Jews the sons of pigs and apes because the Quran says it is so. Saudi Arabia who still practices crucifixion and taught, well into the 1980's (The 20th century!), the world was flat because the Quran said it did and their god never changes its mind. The KSA should be treated like Russia because they are just another Russia. Russia is NOT our ally. If a women is the driver of a getaway car when two males rob a bank and kill the security guard, is she not complicit in the murder as well?    

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 9