Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

SocalDinar

5 hours ago, yota691 said:
02-02-2019 09:46 AM

image.php?token=f22c24cd8b54ac6a6de9be8ce227f34f&size=

Baghdad

The parliamentary legal committee, Saturday, passed the passage of the oil and gas law in the parliament there is a political consensus on the wording of the law between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil, considering that the legislation of the law without consensus will trigger a new political crisis .

"The law of oil and gas is one of the most controversial laws between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil and its legislation will have a positive impact on the Iraqi economy, said Hussein al-Aqabi, a member of the committee .

"The passage of the law in parliament needs political consensus between all parties, especially the governments of Baghdad and Erbil to work jointly," he said, noting that "the legislation of the law without consulting some parties will trigger a political crisis in the country at a time we need a consensus in the administration of the country '.

It is noteworthy that the oil and gas law faces serious differences from 2005 and was unable to the previous three parliamentary sessions of legislation.

The parliamentary legal committee passed the passage of the oil and gas law. Is there any further action that needed to be done in order to RV the IQD? Anyone here pls....

Edited by yusofsabri
  • Upvote 7

26 minutes ago, yusofsabri said:

The parliamentary legal committee passed the passage of the oil and gas law. Is there any further action that needed to be done in order to RV the IQD? Anyone here pls....

The only thing that comes to my mind, is they must get acceptance to allow their currency to be traded internationally. They could make their dinar worth $3 tomorrow, but I sure won’t be traveling to Baghdad to exchange mine 😆

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, yusofsabri said:

@yusofsabri I’m pretty sure they have to publish it in the gazette which could take a little time but it looks like things are moving in a positive direction 💰

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

On 1/20/2019 at 6:06 AM, Mary B said:

Oil parliamentary: Oil and gas law will see the light soon

Saturday 19 January 2019 41

Baghdad / Shaima Rashid
The Committee on Oil and Gas parliamentary, keen to pass the important laws of interest to the country, especially the oil and gas law, which was and is still the subject of controversy among the political circles and that passing this law will solve many problems between the center and the region. Member of the Committee on Oil MP Faleh al-Khazali, Is ready to pass laws that are important to them even if there is controversy as the law of oil and gas because it is keen on the interest of the country first. He said Khazali in a statement to the "morning": "We are in this session are keen to be distinct from the previous sessions and the political agreement can not pass some Laws, especially law For the oil and gas that was returned to the government with many laws and pending the return to parliament. "
He added that "the law of oil and gas, which is the subject of controversy and disagreement between political forces, but in its legislation solve many of the problems between the center and the region on oil and gas and others," noting that "the law was a modified version of the previous government, but all the laws were returned to the current government - more than 110 laws - in the hope that the government to restore them in line with the government program, "noting that" return is subject to the government on the grounds that the law has a financial burden, but if he reached the parliament can pass. "He added that" An important law is the National Oil Companies Act In which important items on the grounds that it is a national wealth, including the fund generations and the Fund citizens.

Mary B you always bring great news.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Think Adam has already spoke about his warm fuzzy feelings with current events!

🤗

“For this week, the Briefing will be Friday morning.

Or sooner, if events warrant. We’re on the cusp of a good number of significant possibilities, so I’m not ruling anything out!”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I think with the parliamentary legal committee passing the law who ever they are

and all of the others agreeing there will be the readings and then publication

in the gazette. Article 140 will follow then we are so done!!!!   And then and then  TA DA  :wave: Iraq who?

8 hours ago, yusofsabri said:

• Upvote 12

10 hours ago, nannab said:

I think with the parliamentary legal committee passing the law who ever they are

in the gazette. Article 140 will follow then we are so done!!!!   And then and then  TA DA  :wave: Iraq who?

Not jinxing it, but 2019 maybe looking very good for us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

On 2/2/2019 at 9:01 AM, dinareffic said:

Maybe this is the news Adam was talking about.  

I didn't get the text yet, who got a text from Adam?!!  

WHO GOT A TEXT FROM ADAAAAAAM?!!

LAAAAWD PLEASE, PLEASE!! I KNOW I JUST PAID LAST CELLPHONE BILL!! 

>ahem!<..............I'm a few Macallan whiskey drinks in right now lol :drunk:

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

22 hours ago, nannab said:

You mean they actually read theirs before signing. Lol. Just ask nancy and obamma, you'll never get anything passed that way. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

I didn't get the text yet, who got a text from Adam?!!  

WHO GOT A TEXT FROM ADAAAAAAM?!!

LAAAAWD PLEASE, PLEASE!! I KNOW I JUST PAID LAST CELLPHONE BILL!! 

>ahem!<..............I'm a few Macallan whiskey drinks in right now lol :drunk:

giphy.gif

I got a email from him a few weeks ago. I am in Hawaii now. 

Oh, by the way it was just the weekly update, not the get to the bank one. 

2 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I've been waiting all week on a confirmation related to this HCL news... still holding, and it hasn't fallen through yet.

🤞

Exciting times ... this could be done at any moment something is cooking imo ... watching for sure haha 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I've been waiting all week on a confirmation related to this HCL news... still holding, and it hasn't fallen through yet.

🤞

Thank you.... I forgive you.... especially since I’m in a good mood.... even though the Pats just barely squeaked that win out 😜

cant wait for some good news 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/2/2019 at 9:09 AM, TexasMike1958 said:

Agree LB….  the light at the end of the tunnel just got a little brighter.  As long as its not a train coming at us, we're good.  :)

Just a greyhound coming at us!! That’s all

• Haha 2

On 1/20/2019 at 6:06 AM, Mary B said:

Saturday 19 January 2019 41

Baghdad / Shaima Rashid
The Committee on Oil and Gas parliamentary, keen to pass the important laws of interest to the country, especially the oil and gas law, which was and is still the subject of controversy among the political circles and that passing this law will solve many problems between the center and the region. Member of the Committee on Oil MP Faleh al-Khazali, Is ready to pass laws that are important to them even if there is controversy as the law of oil and gas because it is keen on the interest of the country first. He said Khazali in a statement to the "morning": "We are in this session are keen to be distinct from the previous sessions and the political agreement can not pass some Laws, especially law For the oil and gas that was returned to the government with many laws and pending the return to parliament. "
He added that "the law of oil and gas, which is the subject of controversy and disagreement between political forces, but in its legislation solve many of the problems between the center and the region on oil and gas and others," noting that "the law was a modified version of the previous government, but all the laws were returned to the current government - more than 110 laws - in the hope that the government to restore them in line with the government program, "noting that" return is subject to the government on the grounds that the law has a financial burden, but if he reached the parliament can pass. "He added that" An important law is the National Oil Companies Act In which important items on the grounds that it is a national wealth, including the fund generations and the Fund citizens.

Mary B you always bring great news.  

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

14025.jpg

energy

Economy News _ Baghdad

The oil and energy committee in parliament on Thursday found that the difference between the Kurdistan region's oil delivered to Baghdad and what it exports is very large, stressing that it will review it. 
Amjad al-Aqabi said in an interview with Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper that the region is exporting between 450 and 500 thousand barrels of oil per day, the federal government's share of which is 250 thousand barrels only and refuses to give it more. 
Al-Aqabi added that "the amount delivered by the province to Baghdad is agreed in the federal budget law in return for the region to receive about 12 per cent of its share in the federal budget and based on the population."
He continued, "The current parliament did not know the details of the previous agreement with the region on the share to be delivered to Baghdad, an agreement and a budget put forward by the former government of Haider Abadi, but the difference between what the province handed over to Baghdad and the issuance of a very large and we will review later. 
Al-Aqabi pointed out that he "submitted a question in Parliament to the Ministry of Oil on the amount of oil issued by the region, but the ministry did not answer his question, I believe that the Ministry of Oil and the Kurds, often invoke the context that ruled the issue of oil exports in the region and share Baghdad.

Views 36   Date Added 03/28/2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

Economy | 09:32 - 28/03/2019

BAGHDAD - 
The Committee of Oil and Energy in parliament, on Thursday, that the difference between what is handed over from the Kurdistan region of oil to Baghdad and the issuance of a very large, saying that it will review. 
Amjad al-Aqabi, a member of the committee, said: "It is clear that the region produces between 450 to 500 thousand barrels per day, the federal government's share of which 250 thousand barrels only and refuses to give more than that." 
Al-Aqabi added that "the amount delivered by the province to Baghdad is agreed in the federal budget law in return for the region to receive about 12 per cent of its share in the federal budget and based on the population." 
He added that "
Al-Aqabi pointed out that he "submitted a question in Parliament to the Ministry of Oil on the amount of oil issued by the region, but the ministry did not answer his question, I believe that the Ministry of Oil and the Kurds, often invoke the context that ruled the issue of oil exports in the region and share Baghdad. Ending 29 / a 43

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

28-03-2019 09:25 AM
image.php?token=2e45e2b02ae7dafe6c2298700d6d6499&c=3071894&size=

Baghdad / News

A member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary MP Amjad al-Aqabi, on Thursday, that the difference is very large between what is delivered by the Kurdistan region of oil to Baghdad and between what is issued, pointing out that his committee will review the subject.

Al-Aqabi said in a statement quoted by Asharq Al-Awsat that "the steady volume of exports of the region of oil and the share of the federal government is that the region is issued daily between 450 to 500 thousand barrels of oil, the federal government's share of which 250 thousand barrels only and refuses to give more than that, .

He added that "the amount delivered by the territory to Baghdad agreed in the federal budget law in exchange for access to the region about 12 percent of its share in the federal budget and based on the population," noting that "the current parliament did not know the details of the previous agreement with the Territory on the quota Which must be delivered to Baghdad, an agreement and a budget put forward by the government of the former Haider Abadi, but the difference between what the territory handed over to Baghdad and the issuance of a very large and we will review it later.

"I have asked a question in parliament to the Ministry of Oil on the amount of oil issued by the region, but the ministry did not answer the question," expressing the "belief that the Ministry of Oil and the Kurds, often invoke the context that ruled the subject of oil exports in the region and the share of Baghdad, .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14025.jpg

energy

Economy News _ Baghdad

The oil and energy committee in parliament on Thursday found that the difference between the Kurdistan region's oil delivered to Baghdad and what it exports is very large, stressing that it will review it. 
Amjad al-Aqabi said in an interview with Al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper that the region is exporting between 450 and 500 thousand barrels of oil per day, the federal government's share of which is 250 thousand barrels only and refuses to give it more. 
He continued, "The current parliament did not know the details of the previous agreement with the region on the share to be delivered to Baghdad, an agreement and a budget put forward by the former government of Haider Abadi, but the difference between what the province handed over to Baghdad and the issuance of a very large and we will review later. 
Al-Aqabi pointed out that he "submitted a question in Parliament to the Ministry of Oil on the amount of oil issued by the region, but the ministry did not answer his question, I believe that the Ministry of Oil and the Kurds, often invoke the context that ruled the issue of oil exports in the region and share Baghdad.

Views 59   Date Added 28/03/2019

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=15998
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...