Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

SocalDinar

10 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Parliamentary intention to pass the law «oil and gas»

Thursday, December 27, 129

Parliamentary intention to pass the law «oil and gas»

Baghdad / Shaima Rashid
A member of the oil and energy parliamentary committee on the reform and reconstruction movement, Ali Aboudi, the determination of his committee to approve the law of oil and gas, during the current parliamentary session.
Aboudi said in a statement to «morning»: The adoption of the law of oil and gas will be a priority in the work of the Committee, especially since there is a sincere intention within the Committee to be the priority of the laws of interest to the people ».
"This law is very important and there will be some revenue that can be passed by law," he said, calling on political forces to have a consistent and unified vision on the law.
He added that there are many laws within the Committee of Oil and Gas Committee started to prepare them for approval within the parliament, stressing the need to be seeking to pass laws that concern the people and join the process of distribution of wealth 
And oil.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Ali Aboudi, the determination of his committee to approve the law of oil and gas, during the current parliamentary session

many laws within the Committee of Oil and Gas Committee started to prepare them for approval within the parliament, stressing theneed to be seeking to pass laws that concern the people and join the process of distribution ofwealth 

• Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I already have Tommy Alverson , Johnny Bush, Gary P. Nunn & the Great Moe Bandy on stand by to play till their fingers bleed! It would be really great if it happens when our big rodeo is in town later next month! :rodeo:

Cool!  Add me to the list please!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:26 AM, Officiallytook said:

Let's go Iraq!!! I'm looking at the new Jaguar I pace and a Chevy zl1 lt1 or 70' chevelle with a gen 5/6 lt1

Officiallytook I was leaning towards a bit more Horsepower!

Hennessey Performance put together a Kick-Ass Camaro "The Exorcist" 1000 HP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOrSFVnABDU

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YOrSFVnABDU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

Officiallytook I was leaning towards a bit more Horsepower!

Hennessey Performance put together a Kick-Ass Camaro "The Exorcist" 1000 HP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOrSFVnABDU

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YOrSFVnABDU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah I've seen it, it's nice but when I mod mine I'm either going katetch , Nelson racing engines, or Livernoise...and pick custom parts heads cam etc etc...grab some mirror image turbos and custom intake duel fuel rails etc etc lol I've put a lot of thought into it, bout as long as we've been waiting on Iraq lol but I'm aiming on resting at 2500hp tops, maybe 3500hp if I can figure it out, but then you have custom support and reinforced parts to make sure it sticks and holds together...but I'm going to keep the lowest tune I can for DD abilities and turn the knobs if I want to beat some super cars 😁 oh and I have something special I cannot disclose at this time due to I'm trying to be the first canary with it...but let's just say sticking at WOT 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DropItLikeItsHot said:

Officiallytook have you checked out Borowski Race Engines.

You sound like a man after my heart, Been building cars and trucks for years!

My toy right now is a 1954 Chevy Panel Van. 383 stroker bout 500 HP, works for now!

We gotta meet someday.

Borowski is good too, one of the few I would work with, or even WeaponXmotorsports has a nice option for 427 or 454 Gen V LT1 block kind of like katechs 427 build

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Borowski is good too, one of the few I would work with, or even WeaponXmotorsports has a nice option for 427 or 454 Gen V LT1 block kind of like katechs 427 build

This is one of our customers...might check them out as well:  http://billetatomizerinjectors.com/Home_Page.html

The "company car"   

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Energy intends to review the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil
  • Adam Montana locked this topic
  • yota691 unpinned this topic