Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Refuses To Receive Haider Abadi !

yota691

History of edits:: 5/2/2017 13:57 • 247 visits readable
US embassy denies Trump refused to receive Abadi
[Oan- Baghdad] 
denied the US embassy in Baghdad, on Sunday, what some media outlets for US President Donald Trump refused to receive Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi.
According to an embassy statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that "what some of the media recently about informed US Ambassador Douglas Silliman, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi President Donald Trump 's decision not to receive him are false and baseless news." 
"The two sides discussed during their meeting , which was held earlier in the achievements of the security forces in the city of Mosul, in addition to continued US support for Iraq in its war against Daesh." 
The News reported the President 's refusal Trump reception Abadi. 
Raised US President issued in 27 of the last month denying entry to nationals of seven Muslim countries including Iraq condemnation of official and popular and a rejection of Iraq 's decision and demanded that the State Department US administration Bbmrajah Iraq and exclude the country from him.
  • Upvote 4

The US embassy in Baghdad denies Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi

The US embassy in Baghdad

The US embassy in Baghdad

The US embassy in Baghdad announced that what some media outlets for US President Donald Trump refused to receive Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is untrue.

Information Office of the Embassy said in a statement that what some of the media recently about informed US Ambassador Douglas Silliman Iraqi Prime Minister President's decision not to receive him are false and baseless news.

The statement added that the two sides discussed during their meeting, which was held earlier in the achievements of the security forces in the city of Mosul and continued US support for Iraq in its war against Daesh.

• Upvote 4

On 2/2/2017 at 6:14 PM, Botzwana said:

Guru Mountain Goat has said that if Mosul is liberated and the U.S. leaves...Iran will take over and our investment goes kaput.

I don't read Mountain Goat but I personally will see how fast I can sell my dinar IF the US pulls completely out of Iraq before the dinar goes international. I believe the only reason Iraq has made the military advances they have against ISIS, is due to our Special Forces  being behind the scenes and on the scenes. I believe the only reason they have made financial advancements is due to the IMF, World Bank, and the US Treasury overseeing everything.  Iraq is not ready for self rule and will be taken under by ISIS (or similar ilk) and/or Iran. Jmho. I support Trump but I really hope and pray that he will stay strong in Iraq awhile longer. 🙂

• Upvote 6

It is not a ban. It is a temporary suspension of the immigration program from these 7 countries for 120 days. To allow us the ability to beef up the vetting process of the potential tourists, immigrants, or students.Why ONLY these 7? Due Obama's' determination that these 7 countries lack the ability to investigate and document the legitimate vs, illegitimate background of the potential immigrants. 

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

DinarThug Thanks,  PM Abadi ya better get real busy with that MR.  Time is up for B.S. delays with those sorry arse polticians.  Kick it to overdrive and bring Iraq into the International Market before our President DJT force your hand.   He is 100% serious repayment will happen so RV / RI your darn currency ASAP.

GO RV!!

This does appear to be the case, doesn't it . . . " Under Pressure " . . . always did like that song. 

• Upvote 1

Trump is right.  We absolutely should have taken their oil as payment. Our stupid previous President's scr*wed the US citizens by not recovering the tremendous money spent on that sad, horrendous boondoogle.  I hope BO makes it to his grave soon and rots in hell.  nuff said

They say the morale in the Pentagon has improved 1000% because of the improvements there just since Trump has taken office.  

1 hour ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Trump is right.  We absolutely should have taken their oil as payment. Our stupid previous President's scr*wed the US citizens by not recovering the tremendous money spent on that sad, horrendous boondoogle.  I hope BO makes it to his grave soon and rots in hell.  nuff said

They say the morale in the Pentagon has improved 1000% because of the improvements there just since Trump has taken office.  

Let's just go with " fades away " to never be heard of again.

pp

• Downvote 1