Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Refuses To Receive Haider Abadi !

yota691

Trump: American wasted three trillion dollars on Iraq and Iran acquires it

Trump: American wasted three trillion dollars on Iraq and Iran acquires it

34 minutes ago

Twilight News / US President Donald Trump on Thursday accused Iran of increasing its influence and acquires Iraq slowly.

He said in a tweet on sites "Twitter" that "Iran is quickly acquires more and more Iraq until after the US squandered three trillion dollars there."

He added that this matter is clear for a long time. "

• Upvote 9

Trump: Iran continues to impose its control over Iraq

7147.jpg?watermark=4

He accused US President Donald Trump Iran to impose its control over Iraq, which Washington has spent the three trillion dollars.

Trump wrote in his account on the site "Twitter" social networking Wednesday February 1, "Iran seizes more quickly (land) Iraq after the United States spent $ 3 trillion out there. It 's clearly a long time ago." 

It should be noted in this context that the United States intervened in Iraq in 2003 under the pretext of possession of the Iraqi regime of weapons of mass destruction, and managed to overthrow President Saddam Hussein, then the bulk of its forces withdrew from the country in the era of former US President Barack Obama. The central government in Baghdad and still suffer from the weakness of its authority, especially after the control of the organization "Daesh" terrorist on large areas of the country in 2014.

On the other hand, the new US administration has adopted a tougher stance towards Iran after major powers previously been able to reach an agreement with Tehran on the settlement of the issue of Iran's nuclear file. Trump recently signed a decree on the ban on entry of the citizens of seven Muslim countries, including Iran, the United States.

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Interesting! There are almost 200 countries in the world and this Maverick is fixated on Iraq and Iran. Tell me that he isn't going after the dinar:bravo:

LGD in my opinion he is fixated on anything that is not in America's interest... And maybe it's a good thing he's going after the dinar... The world we live in today and into the future globally is and is going to be vastly different and like it or not we have to get used to it ... My opinion only 😊

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

LGD in my opinion he is fixated on anything that is not in America's interest..

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and say that is not what you meant to say. Iraq is very much in America's interest. And if that is what you meant to say then all I can say is turn off CNN and MSNBC and listen more carefully to Rush and Shaun and you will hopefully begin to see that President Trump isn't the monster that the Lamest ,"LYING", Stream Media want you to think he is. By the way tell me how many fallen soldiers funerals did Obuthead attend? President Trump has only been POTUS  for a few days and he attended his first yesterday. That is not the actions of someone that doesn't care.  

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and say that is not what you meant to say. Iraq is very much in America's interest. And if that is what you meant to say then all I can say is turn off CNN and MSNBC and listen more carefully to Rush and Shaun and you will hopefully begin to see that President Trump isn't the monster that the Lamest ,"LYING", Stream Media want you to think he is. By the way tell me how many fallen soldiers funerals did Obuthead attend? President Trump has only been POTUS  for a few days and he attended his first yesterday. That is not the actions of someone that doesn't care.  

Thank you for correcting my reply .. I was giving him credit where credit is due.... Much in my mind today.. He has your country's interest very much at heart and he is making it quite clear that is so and that it is not his intention to offer lip service just to to appease ..II have one or two wishes for him.. Firstly he can maintain his health and energy levels to continue his agenda and secondly that Main Street media give him a fair go.... Thanks again 😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 9

Well, it's certainly nice to see everyone 'playing nicely' so early in the day. It appears that not much gets by Trump, and that he and his administration do clearly love America! Not to get off topic, but I find it a pleasurable coincidence that the chemtrails (I know I know, just bear with me me) or at least 'clouds that look like that', have stopped, at least in my area which is in the northeast,  since he took office.,  Back on point: I expect to see a lot of 'corrections' made, throughout the world, to fix the political and non-political mistakes of the former administration in the coming days.

• Upvote 4

The last article begins by stating, "He accused US President Donald Trump Iran to impose its control over Iraq, which Washington has spent the three trillion dollars."

My opinion, our President and fearless leader is very adept at firing people. During President Trumps's Presidential campaign (and possible long before that), President Trump has decided to proclaim to Iran, "YOU'RE FIRED!!!" My opinion, I am pretty sure President Trump has plans well underway to effectively disable Iran on several different dimensions. Potentially (I think likely), President Trump has immediate and effective means underway to totally pin Iran and severely hamper Iran's ability to pump it's terrorism elsewhere and, in this case, all over Iraq. With the documented evidence that Iranian Militias are committing Crimes Against Humanity against Iraqis in retaken ISIS areas (among others), the intense heat will be turned on these Iranian Militias in Iraq once Mosul is retaken from ISIS (or possibly ISIS is removed from all Iraq). I don't think President Trump is going to tolerate for any moment any subversive practices Iran in exerting in Iraq and the Iranian influences (militias, etc) will likewise be pushed out of Iraq immediately and/or exterminated. With Mattis as Secretary of Defense, a "Winner Takes All" approach will be taken for a very short term victory. Iran (and the rest of the world) won't know what hit 'em.

On the same dimension with the Iranian influences in Iraq, Nuri al-Maliki is on a (figuratively) short rope and will be sporting a rope neck tie in the future. With the travel ban on various countries, Nuri al-Maliki going to Russia seems to echo what happened just prior to the overthrow of Saddam Hussein where Tariq Aziz went to Russia. Nuri al-Maliki (in my opinion) will suffer the same fate as Tariq Aziz.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 14

17 minutes ago, siberian_shaddow said:

agreed Synopsis, With Pres. Trump at the wheel Irans bullying influence in Iraq will be dealt with accordingly and swiftly there going to have a lot of sanctions on there door step in the near future.

:twothumbs: Siberian_Shaddow!

• Upvote 1

Trump has a very sleek way of giving a shot across the bow of those he opposes or for things he wants done. He has the lame street media in such a frenzy because they cant cover everything he is doing because he is moving so fast. The key to trump is not always listening to his big long winded things he says, its a lot of the little things he says, and then watch out because he does them. I think its really funny because  no media stations are reporting on the king of Jordan being in the u.s.. He arrived here on Monday i think, and not a mention of any meeting with Trump. Well finally today on fox they mentioned that King Abdullah of Jordan will be the first official visitor of Rex Tillerson in his new position as Secretary of State. Isnt that remarkable!! Its almost like the king was just waiting for Tillerson to get in so he could talk of the plan in Jordan and Iraq. Oh, plus the king of Jordan is also carrying letters from the sunni heads in regards to the national document that they want to make sure will be fulfilled before it becomes a un resolution. ;)

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, mylilpony said:

Trump has a very sleek way of giving a shot across the bow of those he opposes or for things he wants done. He has the lame street media in such a frenzy because they cant cover everything he is doing because he is moving so fast. The key to trump is not always listening to his big long winded things he says, its a lot of the little things he says, and then watch out because he does them. I think its really funny because  no media stations are reporting on the king of Jordan being in the u.s.. He arrived here on Monday i think, and not a mention of any meeting with Trump. Well finally today on fox they mentioned that King Abdullah of Jordan will be the first official visitor of Rex Tillerson in his new position as Secretary of State. Isnt that remarkable!! Its almost like the king was just waiting for Tillerson to get in so he could talk of the plan in Jordan and Iraq. Oh, plus the king of Jordan is also carrying letters from the sunni heads in regards to the national document that they want to make sure will be fulfilled before it becomes a un resolution. ;)

mylilpony Thanks, Excellent assessment and can attest he is definitely taking action on his campaign promises.  All things are coming together according to the "Grand Master Plan"

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, siberian_shaddow said:

agreed Synopsis, With Pres. Trump at the wheel Irans bullying influence in Iraq will be dealt with accordingly and swiftly there going to have a lot of sanctions on there door step in the near future.

Trump is the grandparent every spoiled child hates because he says "No!" and then says "Go clean your room!" and then says "is your homework done?" that is why liberals and the middle east are going nuts. They were so use to getting credit for doing nothing, and getting billions of dollars to do even more nothing again.

spoiled.jpg

• Upvote 10

Abadi Trump
Abadi Trump

Roudao - Erbil 

did not hesitate Iraqi response to US President Donald Trump hard - line positions on Iran 's widespread influence in Iraq, when the Iraqi government confirmed not subject to the influence of any other country, something that does not correspond with reality , which refers to the penetration of Tehran in the most sensitive joints to influence account the US , which has weakened significantly following the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq six years ago. 

It seems that the Baghdad government is beginning to recognize a serious and clear shift in US policy toward Tehran 's role in Iraq and broad impact on the political and security, especially in terms of the subordination Shiite armed factions for control of the Revolutionary Guards, and the application of the Iranian strategy under the pretext of the face of the organization Daesh arena. 

He declined office of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi confirm President Trump on the growing influence of Iran in Iraq and to dominate it. He said Iraqi government spokesman, Saad al - Hadithi said that "Iraq today is run by an elected government, representative of the will of the people, derived from the parliament , which was elected by the people of all sects." 

The newborn, that " the Iraqi decision independent determination, and sovereignty respected, and there is no acceptance from the Iraqi government for any abuse or interference in Iraqi affairs of any State , " stressing that "Iraq is a state not subject to the influence of other countries." 

He stressed that "there is mutual relations and interests with a lot of countries around the world and neighboring countries, but these relations and mutual interests are not at the expense of the sovereignty and independence of the Iraqi decision." 

President Trump said in his Tweets on his account in the "Twitter" that "Iran seizes more and more on Iraq after Washington missed more than 3 trillion dollars there, and this is clear for a long time."

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While The Donald Tweets Abadi To Talk To The Hand !

Trump refuses to receive Haider Abadi

2 Saaە before

Views 301,171

Told the US ambassador in Baghdad today, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi President Donald Trump refused to receive him.

He said the Arab site (Saturday February 4, 2017), said Douglas Silliman told al-Abadi, said President Trump refuses to receive him to congratulate him on the job, although he stressed continued US support for Iraq in the war against al "Daesh."

Trump has written in a tweet on his personal account in the social networking Twitter site, on Thursday (February 2, 2017) that "Iran seizes more and more on Iraq, after Washington missed more than 3 trillion dollars there, and this is clear for a long time," he emphasized in a statement made earlier in the week, he did not retreat from his campaign promises on Iraq, saying that the US administration has spent more than $ 6 trillion in the Middle East, without any results.

The United States intervened militarily in Iraq in 2003 after the former Iraqi regime accused of possessing weapons of mass destruction, then the bulk of its forces withdrew from the country in 2011 during the reign of former US president Barack Obama. 
US President signed an executive order to ban entry of citizens of seven Muslim countries , including Iraq , to the United States last Friday.

http://www.nrttv.com/AR/Detail.....mare=40169

• Upvote 5

Pressure, pressure, pressure. Pressure for Abadi to remember what the US has done for them, free of charge (so far) . Pressure on DJT to keep his campaign promises, though no politician has kept campaign promises after being elected, within the last 40-50 years. Perhaps pressure for Abadi to pullback from Iran. Perhaps pressure on Abadi from DJT to rv this thing cuz Uncle Sam got bills to pay.

• Upvote 9

DinarThug Thanks,  PM Abadi ya better get real busy with that MR.  Time is up for B.S. delays with those sorry arse polticians.  Kick it to overdrive and bring Iraq into the International Market before our President DJT force your hand.   He is 100% serious repayment will happen so RV / RI your darn currency ASAP.

GO RV!!

• Upvote 6

Trump refuses to receive Abadi to congratulate him on the job
Sunday, February 5.2017

[Image Can Not Be Found]  

Iraq Times: Agencies: trying the Iraqi prime minister, Haidar al-Abbadi, narrow differences between his country and the new US administration.

He informed the US ambassador in Iraq, Douglas Silliman, Abadi Donald Trump President's refusal to meet with him to congratulate him on the job, although he stressed continued US support for Iraq in the war against al "Daesh."

It is noteworthy that this rejection expected after statements by Trump denouncing extended Iranian influence in Iraq, a country that spent by America's three trillion dollars, as the US president says, as well as inclusion of Trump Management in his first days as president nationals of Iraq as part of nationals of seven countries of the suspension of their incomes US territory for three months.

It called for the US positions on Iraq, al-Abadi to make concessions forced, or else face "Daesh" in Iraq without US support, and so Bahbath taken by factions loyal to Iran in his government, a step they want to respond to the US decision to restrict immigration, and faced their calls to respond similarly to the decision lest displays hire his American military force against the organization of the risk that Trump thinks that if the United States got to Iraq's oil to the case without his rise and extend, through denial of funding source.

http://aliraqtimes.com/link

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DinarThug Thanks,  PM Abadi ya better get real busy with that MR.  Time is up for B.S. delays with those sorry arse polticians.  Kick it to overdrive and bring Iraq into the International Market before our President DJT force your hand.   He is 100% serious repayment will happen so RV / RI your darn currency ASAP.

GO RV!!

I believe The President has already made up his mind in that the USA will be supporting the separation of the Kurdish region from Iraq and letting Iraq become a foot note in history with the country being divided up among-st the winners. Remember the Kurd's offered 30% of all oil production for 50 years at a market % discount if the USA helped the Kurd's become independent and Trump keeps bringing up our expenses.

http://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2016/11/15/trump-kurds-iraq-syria-iran/

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/01/syrian-kurds-fighting-islamic-state-say-trump-admin-supporting/

iraq-divided.gif

• Upvote 6