Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New to site

All,

I just bought dinar for the first time 3 weeks ago. I thought this would be a good LONG term investment. I still believe Im right. After reading sooooooo many posts, I have to think that a few of the people on these forums are selling dinar for a living. It only seems reasonable that certain individuals are always putting out near future dates. I also think these same individuals have multiple log ons. My advice, don't listen to people on these boards. Read the news papers and gather your own info. Why would anyone want to tell you when the RV is going to happen. If they truly know they will be calling Ali for a appointment to cash in.

WOLFEMAN

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 13

All,

I just bought dinar for the first time 3 weeks ago. I thought this would be a good LONG term investment. I still believe Im right. After reading sooooooo many posts, I have to think that a few of the people on these forums are selling dinar for a living. It only seems reasonable that certain individuals are always putting out near future dates. I also think these same individuals have multiple log ons. My advice, don't listen to people on these boards. Read the news papers and gather your own info. Why would anyone want to tell you when the RV is going to happen. If they truly know they will be calling Ali for a appointment to cash in.

WOLFEMAN

Dude there have been people invested in this thing for almost 7 years.... we know about long-term investment here. As to whether or not there are people in these forums (and all the other sites' forums as well) who sell dinar.... it wouldn't surprise me. But I can tell you this.... the OWNER of this site, Mr. Adam Montana and his moderators DO NOT SELL DINAR. We simply gather news, rumor, and what "intel" we can to further facilitate the member's individual IQD education and make their investment in the dinar as pleasant a trip as we can. Thank you very much. :tiphat:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Newspaper...Do you own a newspaper? Cause I think your beginning to pump them...Newspapers are so obsolete cause they kill so many defenseless trees and contribute to global warming...by the the time the RV hits the newspaper all the banks in Bagdad will be overun and your window for wealth will be closed...gotta stay up to the minute with all the intel and soothsayers who banter on this site cause after all it is not the money that we are all here for...it is the excitement and adrenelin rushes we get from believing in something...Welcome to the forum

Dude there have been people invested in this thing for almost 7 years.... we know about long-term investment here. As to whether or not there are people in these forums (and all the other sites' forums as well) who sell dinar.... it wouldn't surprise me. But I can tell you this.... the OWNER of this site, Mr. Adam Montana and his moderators DO NOT SELL DINAR. We simply gather news, rumor, and what "intel" we can to further facilitate the member's individual IQD education and make their investment in the dinar as pleasant a trip as we can. Thank you very much. :tiphat:

:twothumbs:

All,

WOLFEMAN

One thing I can say, is that Adam Montana, Sonny 1, and many others here can be trusted. There are Many that you can trust for good reliable information.

That being said, there are ones you won't want to listen too at all. Not naming names here, but you will quickly learn who these are and stay away from them.

Welcome to the group, wish you well.

• Upvote 5

I have only been invested since Jan 2010 and only started about a month ago being "addicted" to DV I for one appreciate others providing news articles, fact or fiction and their opinons be right or wrong. I take it all in, digest it and throw away what I don't want or need. It is a very lonely road if you want to travel by yourself and not imbrace the world and others with differences.. of opinion, race, color, religion not to mention being really really boring, JMO

• Upvote 1

All,

WOLFEMAN

Wow dude, you sure know how to make a first impression. I would like to suggest you sit back for awhile and get some credibility before you start offering advice.

• Upvote 2

All,

WOLFEMAN

Wolfeman Since no one slse would say it I will.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE A XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDO IT SOME PLACE ELSE.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Madman Out

Edited by luckylucy
x'd profanity

All,

WOLFEMAN

It was my impression that when I joined this forum that people with a third grade education would not be allowed to post...so much for rules...Yes, "Wolf e man" we are aware that the third grade was the best four years of your life...good for you. Hey, my seven year old daughter just pointed out that you said not to listen to people on these boards...and...you are on these boards...so...take your $1.50 worth of 3 week old dinars and start your own website peddling your three weeks of dinar knowledge and let us know how that works out for you....or not. I have forgotten more about Dinar intel than you currently know. Really dude, I am sorry for using such big words around you...understand?...get it? Probably not. Here's a clue, look up the word A L L E G O R Y.

You have the might to retain....you have the sight to maintain...you have the right to remain violent...oh screw it, I'm callin' in the airstrike!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Exactly!

It was my impression that when I joined this forum that people with a third grade education would not be allowed to post...so much for rules...Yes, "Wolf e man" we are aware that the third grade was the best four years of your life...good for you. Hey, my seven year old daughter just pointed out that you said not to listen to people on these boards...and...you are on these boards...so...take your $1.50 worth of 3 week old dinars and start your own website peddling your three weeks of dinar knowledge and let us know how that works out for you....or not. I have forgotten more about Dinar intel than you currently know. Really dude, I am sorry for using such big words around you...understand?...get it? Probably not. Here's a clue, look up the word A L L E G O R Y.

You have the might to retain....you have the sight to maintain...you have the right to remain violent...oh screw it, I'm callin' in the airstrike!!

Wow! Although I agree, he shouldn't be offering up advice or making assumptions around most of us who've been around a long time; I also don't think it is necessary to be so rude.

• Upvote 1

All,

WOLFEMAN

Wolfe.....My advice to you would be....1) Take your foot out of your mouth. 2) Change your name and start over. 3) Take some time to learn atleast a little before offering your 'insight' again.

Hey, Wolfie. Welcome. Open your mind. Drink the koolaid. Read and study what we have here. Do the homework. Have faith. Grow some cajones.

And then come be one of us!

cheers,

Maynard

Did someone say KOOL-AID!?!?!?!?

Step right up and get a glass of Kool-Aid at Mr. Parrots Kool-Aid Hut!!!

94-5-208_med.jpg

First, I would like to thank all that took the time to reply. I was just trying to offer some outside the box perspective (being I haven't been on the site very long). Sorry any of you took this as insultive. I can't for the life of me see why you would. As for insight to dinar, we'll see who has insight and who doesn't in the coming months. I already know of one that claims to that doesn't. RV will be 1 Jul. What a joke!

First, I would like to thank all that took the time to reply. I was just trying to offer some outside the box perspective (being I haven't been on the site very long). Sorry any of you took this as insultive. I can't for the life of me see why you would. As for insight to dinar, we'll see who has insight and who doesn't in the coming months. I already know of one that claims to that doesn't. RV will be 1 Jul. What a joke!

If you seriously can't see how your post was insulting to us on DV you need to go take some adult socialization skills classes. You have no tact whatsoever. Let me guess... you're 50 years old, never been married or even in a long-term relationship with a female... and each pair of socks in your sock drawer MUST be rolled just so and put in EXACTLY its proper place.... ;)

If you seriously can't see how your post was insulting to us on DV you need to go take some adult socialization skills classes. You have no tact whatsoever. Let me guess... you're 50 years old, never been married or even in a long-term relationship with a female... and each pair of socks in your sock drawer MUST be rolled just so and put in EXACTLY its proper place.... ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I have been having dinar for over five years now...hoping, waiting, praying....but this year has been the closest I have ever seen it come close to actually paying off...:blink: I do not know if I can handle another five years...:unsure:

JUST wondering what it is that makes it soo much closer? haha, no puns or attitudes intended, but its been closer every week for the last ..ever!!! :)... oh no... I've began to lose the faith :(