Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SIX MORE WEEKS....

SgtFuryUSCZ

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

:lol:  Yuh... c'mon, BARB

Help us out.... tell us what you'd do with ho'bummer and klinton if ya had 'em in a wrasslin' ring for an hour !  :P

Tag-Teamed with you Gals, they wouldn't stand a chance!  Heck, Barb could handle them all by herself! :banhammer: That'd be a great charity event... I'd pay for ringside seats!

• Upvote 3

You folks aren't right ! It's not what I'd do its what I should a already done.  I have no desire to see mickey mouse ears or droopey eyed Clinton ever again.  At this house, we silence the TV and look the other way until the puke leaves the pic.  I'm not one to hold grudges but I don't think I'll ever get over the two of these and their love for slaughtering babies, their greed or money grabbing(robbing) or what they've done to this Country. 

Hi jax, good to see ya up squirting around like usual.  Your always good for a laugh or 50.

33 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Tag-Teamed with you Gals, they wouldn't stand a chance!  Heck, Barb could handle them all by herself! :banhammer: That'd be a great charity event... I'd pay for ringside seats!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

You folks aren't right ! It's not what I'd do its what I should a already done.  I have no desire to see mickey mouse ears or droopey eyed Clinton ever again.  At this house, we silence the TV and look the other way until the puke leaves the pic.  I'm not one to hold grudges but I don't think I'll ever get over the two of these and their love for slaughtering babies, their greed or money grabbing(robbing) or what they've done to this Country. 

Hi jax, good to see ya up squirting around like usual.  Your always good for a laugh or 50.

Hey Barb... lots of light humor today!  Goofy is good! :jester: Nice to see your giddy self on the boards today! :woot: Lots of good stuff going on! 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

HAHAHAHAHA !   Priceless, that's what YOU are, LEARNING:lol::P OMG that is SO funny ! "mickey & Droopy"... LOL !

But you're right --- we ain't right ! :lmao:

BTW , it's the 180 gram superfood powder single we use.

a little goes a long way. we sprinkle it lightly on everything we eat at breakfast & dinner only.

Lasts a long time.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Exactly!  Back then it was the scary freaky stuff on Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, The Outer Limits, and of course the Flying Monkeys!  

Just doing a pit stop, a nice member informed me of a Prayer request and I wanted to respond to Tankdudes.  Decided to check this thread, Jax all those TV series scared the heck out of me.  The airplane one was one that gave me nightmares.  :D  Lot's happening in the world, you all are still my favorite Patriots!!! :hug: :wave:

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, pattyangel said:

Just doing a pit stop, a nice member informed me of a Prayer request and I wanted to respond to Tankdudes.  Decided to check this thread, Jax all those TV series scared the heck out of me.  The airplane one was one that gave me nightmares.  :D  Lot's happening in the world, you all are still my favorite Patriots!!! :hug: :wave:

Hi Patty :angel: dear!  Always wonderful to see you :wave:  I hope you are doing well and wishing you and your family the best! :hug:  Patriot Jax 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, pattyangel said:

PrettyPattyAngel !  SO glad to hear from you ! :wave::):wave:^_^

We're holding down the fort here !  :salute::salute:

Don't be a stranger ! :wub:

• Upvote 3