Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq adopts new methods to prevent and restrict oil smuggling

yota691

History of edits:: 26.01.2017 13:20 • 17 visits readable
We hinted respond to the ministry: I have evidence and documents proving theft metered Basra oil
[Oan- Baghdad] 
MP Sadiq said , we hinted on Thursday that it "has evidence and documents that confirm the existence of thefts in the Iraqi oil counters in Basra province."

He said we hinted in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that " the statement of the Ministry of Oil Aafqatr a professional guide to prove the opposite Mathdtt him through the media." 
"I speak as evidenced Thadithm and through the media and on the Oil Ministry to prove otherwise," he said . "My goal is not reform and libel and I'm sure guide response of the Ministry of oil on the health of my words." 
He stressed we hinted, that " the evidence and documents in his possession broadcast the existence of thefts in the Basra oil counters." 
The Oil Ministry, received yesterday on the Tomb MP Sadiq we hinted about the existence of theft in the oil counters in Basra province , "returned them" misleading and distorted information and inciting citizens against the Ministry of sovereignty. " 
Ministry" of the House and demanded to invite members of the Council to stop a political nature media statements and resorting instead so to legal ways and mechanisms of fundamentalism adopted in the event of a malfunction or failure of the executive departments. " 
the Ministry of oil that" Iraq will depend more accurate international standards in the export of Iraqi oil through Maani export, oversees this process local and international regulators, and that the ministry depends modern electronic system counters calibrated according to international standards with a window certificates and certified by a global company closer [Intertek] that resides on a regular basis as well as the company 's acting viewfinder calibration. "
  • Upvote 4

History of edits:: 26.01.2017 12:56 • 36 visits readable
We hinted honest: my possession evidence and documents broadcast the existence of thefts of Basrah
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP announced that the National Reform Movement honest we hinted Thursday mass, for possession of evidence and documents that confirm the existence of operations {steal} in the Iraqi oil counters in Basra province, while noting that his goal is to reform and not defamatory.
He said we hinted in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today that " the statement of the Ministry of Oil and unprofessional Guide to prove the opposite Mathdtt him through the media." 
"I speak as evidenced Thadithm and through the media and on the Oil Ministry to prove the opposite." 
He continued , "My goal is not reform and libel and I'm sure that the response of the Ministry of oil is a sign of the health of my words." 
He said we hinted "that he has evidence and documents broadcast the existence of thefts in the Basra oil counters." 
The Oil Ministry has expressed its rejection of the statement we hinted about oil theft, saying that " to be a target for Tsagitat political and auctions between this party and that, also rejects the abuse of Iraqi oil sector by exploiting the media by some members of the Council of Representatives in launching accusations and unfounded allegations against workers in the oil sector without an awareness of the severity of the impact of such allegations on the reputation of Iraq and to invest in the oil sector. " is over

• Upvote 4

Wednesday January 25 2017 19:33

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Considered the Oil Ministry, said on Wednesday that Iraq depends more accurate international standards to export oil through the export ports, stressing that local and international regulators oversee this process, while denied the existence of smuggling crude oil from the southern ports.

The ministry said in a statement Sumerian received a copy of it, he was "in response to media statements made by MP Sadiq we hinted in a press conference held at the press center of the House of Representatives and the accusations made by the Ministry of Oil and after verification of these allegations and accusations Oil Ministry refuses to be a target for Tsagitat political and auctions between this and the other party. "

The statement added , "also rejects the abuse of Iraqi oil sector by exploiting the media by some of the distinguished members of the House of Representatives in launching accusations and unfounded allegations against workers in the oil sector without an awareness of the severity of the impact of such allegations on the reputation of Iraq , and the investment in the oil sector." 

Ministry 's statement that "could have been the deputy we hinted follow fundamentalist legal ways, either to obtain information or audited or refer the files owned by the regulators or the adoption of mechanisms followed in the House of Representatives distinguished , " asking the House of Representatives to "invite Council members to desist from statements media of a political nature and resort instead to legal ways and mechanisms of fundamentalism adopted in the event of a malfunction or failure in the line ministries. " 

The ministry considered in its statement that "Iraq will depend more accurate international standards in the export of Iraqi oil through the export ports, and oversees the process of local and international regulators , " asserting that "reliance on modern electronic counters system according to the international standards of the window certificates of calibration and certified by the company closer global "Intertek" that resides on a regular basis as well as the company viewfinder acting calibration and certification of counters and supervise the loading and checking the quantities exported operations across the counters and approval, and on the shipping documents , including measurement of qualitative and quantitative measurements of the surface of the carrier. " 

The statement pointed out that "regarding the allegations of the Attorney existence of smuggling crude oil from the southern ports, the ministry this information denies altogether and can not be obtained or ratification by insiders and experts and those interested in the oil industry , " calling the Attorney honest we hinted to "Visit export ports in southern Iraq , along with the press and the media to look closely at the fact that the export of Iraqi oil mechanisms. " 

The statement continued that " The ministry maintains a legal and moral right to those who launches statements and misleading information that would offend the ministry and its staff." 

The MP Sadiq he hinted revealed during a joint press conference in the Parliament building, in the (January 15, 2017) about the existence of operations "steal" in the oil counters governorate of Basra , ranging between 100-300 thousand barrels per day, noting that its value is estimated at $ 20 million , while the Prime Minister and the integrity Commission to pursue the case and called for maintaining Iraq 's riches "steal unsupervised."

• Upvote 4

%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

Sadiq we hinted: stole the Basra oil

In Politics  January 26, 2017 0  45 visit

MP announced that the National Reform Movement honest we hinted Thursday mass, for possession of evidence and documents that confirm the existence of operations {} steal the Iraqi oil counters in Basra province, while noting that his goal is not reform and defamation.

He said we hinted in a statement that "the statement of the Ministry of Oil and unprofessional Guide to prove the opposite Mathdtt him through the media."

"I speak as evidenced Thadithm and through the media and on the Oil Ministry to prove the opposite."

He continued, "My goal is not reform and libel and I'm sure that the response of the Ministry of oil is a sign of the health of my words."

He said we hinted "that he has evidence and documents broadcast the existence of thefts in the Basra oil counters."

The Oil Ministry has expressed its rejection of the statement we hinted about oil theft, saying that "to be a target for Tsagitat political and auctions between this party and that, also rejects the abuse of Iraqi oil sector by exploiting the media by some members of the Council of Representatives in launching accusations and unfounded allegations against workers in the oil sector without an awareness of the severity of the impact of such allegations on the reputation of Iraq and to invest in the oil sector. "

• Upvote 3

It is really good news that the oil theft from Iraq via Basra is being identified. I am surprised there is not a cry of foul from OPEC producing countries since Iraq would be reporting non theft sales and the crooks would be profiting from the theft sales that then subvert the world crude oil price. I suspect Kurdistan (and other existing crude oil transport venues) will get attention, too, at some point and may be extinguish the corruption due to corruption investigations leading to prosecutions. This may be a critical point to Trump's announcement the US should take over the Iraqi oil (IMO Iraq keeping the Iraqi oil sales proceeds). This may not be a bad idea to stamp out the corruption and put in place an irrefutable accounting system and good people.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 5

History of edits:: 1.28.2017 16:57 • 25 visits readable
Oil Minister: Iraq's oil exports under strictly controlled
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Oil Ministry invited the members of the parliamentary energy commission, experts, academics and interested parties who wish to see the export of Iraqi crude oil from southern ports to join the trip organized by the southern ports next month mechanisms.
The oil minister said Jabbar Ali Hussein Allaibi in a statement issued by the ministry received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, he instructed the SOC office 's media company in the ministry to organize this visit in order to inform the MPs and interested parties and experts on the mechanisms and criteria adopted in the export of crude oil through the ports export in southern Iraq in order to see up close on these mechanisms and cut removes all doubt. " 
He added that" the ministry dealing transparency and accuracy required in the export of crude oil through all export outlets and according to the most accurate global standards. 
The minister added that Iraq 's oil exports of controlled and strict scrutiny by the local and foreign destinations and can not be manipulated in the quantities exported and that the ministry adopts electronic calibration counters by solid global company, and has been praised by those authorities the efforts the Ministry and its commitment to global standards. " 
He stressed Allaibi on respect for all opinions and observations by the House of Representatives, experts and stakeholders and that the doors of the ministry and its legislator to clarify the mechanisms adopted in the export of crude oil, calling for these authorities to postpone the launch of judgments and statements by the ministry concerned for the correctness and accuracy of that information or not confirmed. " 
He stressed the keenness of the Ministry of Oil and its staff to preserve national wealth and work on the development and prosperity of .anthy service of the national economy

• Upvote 8

Saturday January 28, 2017 16:46

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

Oil Ministry invited the members of the Committee on Energy and parliamentary experts, academics and interested parties who wish to see the export of Iraqi crude oil mechanisms from the southern ports to join the trip organized by the southern ports next month, stressing that Iraqi oil exports are subject to "strict control" and can not be manipulated .

The oil minister said Jabbar Ali Hussein Allaibi in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, he was "instructed to SoC media office at the ministry organized a visit to members of the Committee on Energy and parliamentary experts, academics and interested parties who wish to see the mechanisms of export of Iraqi crude oil from the southern ports of next month . " noting that " the goal of this trip is to inform the House of Representatives and interested parties and experts on the mechanisms and standards adopted in the export of crude oil and cut removes all doubt."

He Allaibi, that "the ministry dealing transparent and the required precision in the export of crude oil through all export outlets and according to the most accurate global standards," stressing that "Iraq's oil exports are subject to strict oversight and scrutiny by domestic and foreign entities and can not be manipulated in the quantities exported."

He explained Allaibi, that "the ministry adopts electronic calibration counters by solid global company," stressing "respect for all opinions and observations by the House of Representatives, experts and stakeholders and that the doors of the ministry and its legislator to clarify the mechanisms adopted in the export of crude oil."

He called Allaibi "the need to postpone the launch of judgments and statements by the ministry concerned for the correctness and accuracy of that information or not confirm," stressing "the keenness of the Ministry of Oil and its staff to preserve national wealth and work on the development and prosperity of the service of the national economy."

The MP Sadiq he hinted revealed during a joint press conference in the Parliament building, in the (January 15, 2017) about the existence of operations "steal" in the oil counters governorate of Basra , ranging between 100-300 thousand barrels per day, noting that its value is estimated at $ 20 million , while the Prime Minister and the integrity Commission to pursue the case and called for maintaining Iraq 's riches "steal unsupervised."
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

The minister added that Iraq 's oil exports of controlled and strict scrutiny by the local and foreign destinations and can not be manipulated in the quantities exported and that the ministry adopts electronic calibration counters by solid global company, and has been praised by those authorities the efforts the Ministry and its commitment to global standards. "

That's wonderful! Thanks Yota...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Oil Minister: ministry dealing transparency required in the export of oil according to the most accurate global standards

Oil Minister: ministry dealing transparency required in the export of oil according to the most accurate global standards
The front page - BAGHDAD / pursue justice - 00:40 - 29/01/2017 - Hits: 29

Oil Ministry invited the members of the parliamentary energy commission, experts, academics and interested parties who wish to see the export of Iraqi crude oil from southern ports to join the trip organized by the southern ports next month mechanisms. The oil minister said Jabbar Ali Hussein Allaibi in a statement issued by the ministry, he instructed the South Oil Company and Information Office at the ministry to organize this visit in order to inform the MPs and interested parties and experts on the mechanisms and criteria adopted in the export of crude oil through the export ports in southern Iraq to see for near to these mechanisms and cut removes all doubt. "

He added that "the ministry dealing transparency and accuracy required in the export of crude oil through all export outlets and according to the most accurate global standards.

The minister continued oil exports, Iraqi uncensored strict scrutiny by the local and foreign destinations and can not be manipulated in the quantities exported and that the ministry adopts electronic calibration counters by solid global company, and has been praised by those authorities the efforts the Ministry and its commitment to global standards. "

He stressed Allaibi to respect all opinions and observations by the House of Representatives, experts and stakeholders and that the doors of the ministry and its legislator to clarify the mechanisms adopted in the export of crude oil, calling for these authorities to postpone the launch of judgments and statements by the ministry concerned for the correctness and accuracy of that information or not confirmed. "

He stressed the keenness of the Ministry of Oil and its staff to preserve national wealth and work on the development and prosperity of the service of the national economy.

• Upvote 7

"Iraqi oil exports are subject to "strict control" and can not be manipulated"

Great News.!!!!

This is very important for the HCL enactment.

More control

More accountability 

Less corruption 

I believe we are very close to see the HCA become HCL

Go liberation of Mosul 

Go HCL

Go RV

• Upvote 7

33 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Great News.!!!!

More control

More accountability 

Less corruption 

Go liberation of Mosul 

Go HCL

Go RV

LB, Yes My Friend I totally agree the end is near.....:D:D:D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Great News.!!!!

More control

More accountability 

Less corruption 

Go liberation of Mosul 

Go HCL

Go RV

I hope so, we been here to long.  :lol:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, tigergorzow said:

LB, Yes My Friend I totally agree the end is near.....:D:D:D

50 minutes ago, flyguy2323 said:

LB I can see the end is near as well. 🤞

31 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I hope so, we been here to long.  :lol:

We are closer than before. I see a sense of urgency to get things done.

Let's see what the liberation of Mosul brings.

Go RV

• Upvote 5

This is an awesome article - not only for the content but for the timeliness! Iraq sure is quick to fix and publicize its progress in fixing the corruption due to the manipulated pipeline counters! It's as if they are 'trying to meet a deadline', and they are doing everything they can to tell the entire 'globe' that! This is really a quick fix - no meetings to discuss the meetings on how to fix the siphoning - just a quick fix - with a notice that the repair meets 'global standards' - which I suspect, in some small way, satisfies some of the KPMG auditing requirements! Go Rv!!!

Edited by presence
  • Upvote 3

01/30/2017 (00:01 pm)   -   the number of readings: 519   -   thenumber (3839)

Oil: our exports are subject to local and international oversight and rely Electronic counters

 Baghdad / term 

The Minister of Oil Jabar Luaibi, yesterday, that the Ministry of oil - based Electronic counters and calibration by solid global company in the export of crude oil process, refuted allegations that talk about the existence of smuggling of Basrah $ 7 billion annually. 

So MP for the Reform Movement honest we hinted confirmed that he owns 200 a document proving the existence of thefts in the Basra oil counters, pointing out that the documents proving corruption in the operations of the Southern Oil Company. 
The oil minister said Jabar Luaibi, in a press statement received (range) a copy of yesterday, he was "instructed to SoC media office at the ministry organized a visit to members of the Committee on Energy and parliamentary experts, academics and interested parties who wish to see the export of Iraqi crude oil from the southern ports month mechanisms next, "adding that" the goal of this trip is to inform the House of Representatives and interested parties and experts on the mechanisms and standards adopted in the export of crude oil and cut removes all doubt. " 
Luaibi added that " the ministry dealing transparent and the required precision in the export of crude oil through all export outlets and according to the most accurate global standards , " stressing that "Iraq 's oil exports are subject to strict oversight and scrutiny by domestic and foreign entities and can not be manipulated in the quantities exported." 
A statement by the Minister of Oil that " the ministry adopts electronic calibration counters by solid global company , " stressing "respect for all opinions and observations by the House of Representatives, experts and stakeholders and that the doors of the ministry and its legislator to clarify the mechanisms adopted in the export of crude oil." 
Allaibi and called for " the need to postpone the launch of judgments and statements by the ministry concerned the validity and accuracy of that information or not confirm , " stressing " the keenness of the Ministry of Oil and its staff to preserve national wealth and work on the development and prosperity of the service of the national economy." 
A number of members of parliament held a press conference, this mid - January, they talked about the theft of operations for our exports of oil in quantities ranging between 100-300 thousand barrels per day, it received an estimated $ 20 million. 
Commenting on the statement of the Ministry of Oil, said MP Sadiq we hinted, a member of the National Reform Bloc, and one of the deputies who spoke about the smuggling operations, said that " the statement of the Ministry of Oil lacks a professional guide to prove the opposite of what I talked him through the media," adding , "I am speaking guide and Thadithm through the media and on the oil Ministry to prove the opposite. " 
He said we hinted that "my goal is not reform and libel and I'm sure that the response of the Ministry of oil is a sign of the health of my words", stressing that it has evidence and documents broadcast the existence of thefts in the Basra oil counters. 
The member of the Bloc reform , "we have more than 200 document confirming the existence of waste and corruption in the South Oil Company , " and urged the Oil Ministry to establish a case against him to allow him to show the documents to the court. 
The Parliamentary Committee on Oil and Energy announced its intention to investigate the issue of theft of crude oil through the ports of Basra province. 
The head of the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives, the Ares Abdullah in an interview (long - Presse), " The Committee heard through media reports that spoke about the existence of quantities of crude oil stolen through the ports of Basra to the lack of meters of crude oil , " noting that " the Commission was investigating this matter. "  
Abdullah added that "for the oil and gas committee sent a letter to the Oil Ministry to inquire about the subject of this issue will be discussed with the officials of the ministry in the coming days."

• Upvote 5

Iraq, February 7, 2017 

Iraqi members of parliament, including Sadeq al-Mhanna from the ruling National Alliance, revealed that they are in possession of documents that prove the theft of 300,000 barrels of Basra oil by officials who modified the counters.

Jan. 25 statement issued by the Oil Ministry in response to the allegation said, “Iraq adopts the best international standards in exporting oil via export ports. The process is supervised by local and international agencies.”

The statement added that the ministry “employs an advanced electronic counters system calibrated according to international standards. The system is certified and approved by Intertek, an international testing company that supervises loading procedures, as well as the inspection and approval of exported quantities via the counters.”

Up to 98% of the Iraqi national budget relies on the oil produced in Basra, especially after Kurdistan refused to hand over its production to the State Organization for Marketing of Oil (SOMO) due to disputes over Kurdistan’s 17% share of the federal budget.

Iraq exports Basra oil via two offshore ports, Basra and Khor al-Amaya. The process of loading the crude oil carrier usually takes 48-56 hours in the presence of representatives from the client company and SOMO and is supervised by Intertek.

Mhanna told Al-Monitor, “The National Security Service addressed a letter to the Ministry of Oil confirming the theft of 100,000-300,000 barrels of Basra oil per day. Furthermore, the ministry’s periodic meetings with the international testing company have underlined this huge squander. Iraq is losing around $20 million daily due the wastage in oil exports, which amounts to annual losses of $7 billion.”

raq-businessnews

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z14751784

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Iraqi members of parliament, including Sadeq al-Mhanna from the ruling National Alliance, revealed that they are in possession of documents that prove the theft of 300,000 barrels of Basra oil by officials who modified the counters.

Wiljor Thanks, Please hold them all accountable and retrieve the money stolen.  Don't forget to name names and provide documents ASAP to the appropriate authorities who can be trusted.

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq adopts new methods to prevent and restrict oil smuggling