Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

respectfully requesting prayers

tankdude

Prayers are going up. If I might add go through your house and look for anything that might allow demonic forces to be there, statues or paintings of dragons, etc...

I have heard the presences of things.like these can bring on illnesses and once.they are removed healing is restored

• Upvote 8

Praying for you and your family.  Knowing from your posts that you do so much to spread healing, it is not surprising to me that your family is under attack.  Because I believe it is always God's will to manifest healing, I am going to post a link that gives instructions on how to obtain healing.  God Bless!  http://kcm.org/real-help/healing

• Upvote 7

Tankdude, I am so sorry the loves of your life are in such pain and suffering and so many times we just can't understand the why.  I know without a shadow of doubt that we have a mighty and sovereign God..He alone can heal and give these Drs. the knowledge to bring His miracles about,  yes, you have my prayers for them as well for you.  The pain a caregiver sees and feels for his loved ones is more than most will ever see and know.  God bless you and your precious girls.  Can you tell me your daughters and your wife's 1st name or perhaps nicknames.  I know God knows their names but He likes it when we  call others names for their special needs for special ones.

barb

• Upvote 7

Ouch, my heart goes out to you and your loved ones Tank.

Prayers up for safe travels; clarity of evidence by doctors to prescribe the correct treatments and surgery for feeding tubes & back; pain relief; restored nutrition; increased mobility and Gods hand to be on all medical staff as they minister to your daughter and wife.

Tank you are such a warrior in the health section here and we know you will have done all you can to research symptoms and solutions for your family. We lend you our full prayerful support. In God we trust.

• Upvote 9

Daily prayers to you and family.  

To see a spouse and child go through so much discomfort can be heavy on you.  May our Lord be kind to you and give you the strength to accept His will.  May His angels carry and take away this pain from your love ones.  Trust in Jesus Christ, He is your strength.  May you rest in peace as you travel this challenge.

• Upvote 8

My dear brother,  are there really any words that can bring Comfort at a time like This? Please know that you're DV family truly loves you. I'm certain that we will all keep you in our prayers everyday.

Lord God we pray that you will heal TD's family. We pray that you will put fire of happiness and joy within their hearts that you will live them up and their time of need and pour out your Holy Spirit and show your glory in Jesus Holy Name we ask amen.

• Upvote 8

I was informed by a sweet member of your request.  Tankdude, you've always been at my side whenever I was in need.  Now its my, our turn to come to your call.  The Lord Jesus Christ hears the cries of His children, so I join those here with praye for your precious wife and daughter, also for you Tankdude, I know the distress a husband carries to watch a love one suffer.  May our most loving Jesus Christ carry this heaviness for you and give you peace, faith and strength to walk with Him during this time. You know and I know that with Christ all things are possible, lean on His love and listen to the sweet whispers that enters your heart.   

:praying:  :angel: :hug:

• Upvote 7

May God bless you Tankdude. I understand your pain, " Good Lord please watch over my brother's family' please comfort them and deliver a solution that they can live with !" Tank if there is anything other than prayers which are raining down on you this minute, Please let me know I'm down here in Houston. 

• Upvote 7

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:15 PM, learning all i can said:

Tankdude, I am so sorry the loves of your life are in such pain and suffering and so many times we just can't understand the why.  I know without a shadow of doubt that we have a mighty and sovereign God..He alone can heal and give these Drs. the knowledge to bring His miracles about,  yes, you have my prayers for them as well for you.  The pain a caregiver sees and feels for his loved ones is more than most will ever see and know.  God bless you and your precious girls.  Can you tell me your daughters and your wife's 1st name or perhaps nicknames.  I know God knows their names but He likes it when we  call others names for their special needs for special ones.

barb

Thanks you all for your prayers. I knew I could count on the DV group for an outpouring of faith.

Barb - Your right - there is power in using names. My daughter goes by Mandy and my wife is Mary.

Update on the wife's neurosurgeon visit.  Judging from what he sees on the MRI, there is nothing that he can operate on that would make a difference. However, he does feel that imaging of the Sacrum and Coccyx might be in order. Depending on what is found there, he thinks a nerve stimulator may be effective, but that would be her pain management doctors call. We have an appointment with her pain management doctor in 10 days. We are going to ask for an MRI of those areas (they haven't gone that low with any of he others in the past 2 years.)  He asked that we include him in the distribution of the MRI so he can be fully read in with the pain management and her Primary physician, so they can coordinate an effort on this one more so than normal. 

The daughter is getting an intravenous infusion (Ringer's lactate) today to help her body be stronger for the procedure on Monday.

• Upvote 8