Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 Feb 2017

Adam Montana

9 hours ago, countryroads said:

Thanks Adam for the updates every week.

I was thinking the other day about how much better the site has become since the days a few years ago when we had so many naysayers and trouble makers keeping things stired up by telling us that this was a scam and we would lose everything. Today it much nicer to get on the site and find people who are serious about the investment and try to keep everyone up to date on what's going on. Maybe the naysayers got jobs with the media.

Countryroads

Sometimes it takes a strong person to stand your ground and not waver. That says a lot for those of us who have been here a long time and who paid for the privilege of being a  VIP member. I believed and so did so many others. We rock here in DinarVets :hug:

Edited by ckriebs
  • Upvote 3

FYI, the link for the Kim Clement video has now been archived, so the link will take you to their latest video.  In order to see the one Adam was referencing, you will need to sign up for access to their online church.  It just requires a user ID and password.  The video referenced was dated 1/28.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

FYI, the link for the Kim Clement video has now been archived, so the link will take you to their latest video.  In order to see the one Adam was referencing, you will need to sign up for access to their online church.  It just requires a user ID and password.  The video referenced was dated 1/28.

See if this link works: http://www.kimclement.com/watch.php?id=012817Den1500 if it is not yet archived, it'll send you directly to it.  Gonna have a beer now.:cheesehead:

Keeping the faith! :praying:

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

See if this link works: http://www.kimclement.com/watch.php?id=012817Den1500 if it is not yet archived, it'll send you directly to it.  Gonna have a beer now.:cheesehead:

Keeping the faith! :praying:

As much as I hate to tell anybody to sign up at another site, the video was truly mind blowing and it is worth it for this one! 

• Upvote 12

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

As much as I hate to tell anybody to sign up at another site, the video was truly mind blowing and it is worth it for this one! 

Indeed it is big bro, indeed it is.......for the first time in a while, I couldn't even finish my drink from being spooked and excited at the same time.  Keeping the faith! :praying:

• Upvote 3

I have been a long time lurker here at DV... only site I trust and I have appreciated Adam's level-headed approach to this speculation/investment. 

My personal background was ministry and I would not consider myself a professional investor type... I've been invested in Dinar since early 2009 and really believed it would happen by 2010.... lol we all know how that turned out :)

Here is the interesting thing for me..... when I was introduced to this speculation it was by a friend in the church who's family was very wealthy and savvy with their money... owned a bunch of franchise restaurants.... anyway I took it to prayer and study and I did my due diligence before going to a local bank to purchase....  The reason I invested was because of my Theology background which led me to believe that Babylon would rise again in the end times... and be quickly destroyed again... so the weird part for me was reading in scripture that many would be made rich by her.... and would morn for her loss.   So before I had ever heard of Kim clement I  believed in my spirit that somethin was special regarding Iraq.... I guess after being told by gurus everyday it would rv I began to question everything I believed..... my background in Christianity was a charismatic/Pentecostal one and I had since switched to Non- Denom/Baptist...( had a lot of bad experiences with Words of knowledge prophecies) I just kinda stopped believing God communicated with people like that anymore... I guess I say all of this to say that after watching multiple videos from Kim Clement I do believe that he is onto something. His accuracy about Donald Trump and about time magazine and about rain in California has given me hope that he is right about the dinar as well and I pray that it comes out in a large number immediately. I do believe that he gives warning to not stay invested too long after revaluation, and after reading scripture I don't believe that Iraq will be predominate for very long even though we have ten years to turn in notes....I know many here are a lot smarter than me, just wanted to share a perspective of someone that was invested before the Prophecy was made and who has confirmation in my heart that we are on the right team :) 

• Upvote 7

I was at Camp Anaconda when the exchange from (old) to (new) dinars started. My dinars were purchased through a local bank in Nasiriyah, Iraq. At the time my hopes were they would eventually be worth something... Friends and relatives have told me "your crazy this is a scam" however, my hope hasn't diminished... I searched (any) site that mentioned Dinars, when I got on Adams site I knew he was knowledgeable and cared about what he said and the information he allowed to be revealed. I believe in Adam and hope and pray the RV is close to becoming a reality. Thank you Adam for your devotion to all the members, GO RV!! 

• Upvote 6