Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Masum approve the second amendment to the law the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights

yota691

History of edits:: 27/1/2017 11:16 • 116 visits readable
Iraq is preparing to raise the comprehensive report on human rights to the United Nations
[Oan- Baghdad] 
Justice Minister, Haidar al - Zamili, on completion of the human rights of its final report, which will paint a clear picture of the Iraqi reality and data abuses of Daesh terrorist gangs.
This came on the sidelines of a regular meeting of the Central Committee for Human Rights on the treaty have reports of the conventions, which was to review the decisions of the human rights report on Iraq. 
The Minister of Justice , according to a ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] " the importance of the completion of a draft report on the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, praising Paljhodh made by members consisting of representatives of the ministries and departments of human rights of the ministries and agencies concerned with the sub - committees." 
He asked Zamili of "members ask any amendment to the decisions on the report of the Committee in order to be included, which would contribute to modify these decisions and cured a way that fits with the human rights file in Iraq to be presented to the United Nations and the bodies humanity to paint a true picture for committed against the Iraqi people violations by terrorist groups and gangs Daesh. " 
For his part , accept it and the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Justice and the agency Hussein Zuhairi transfer the task of writing the treaty from the Ministry of Human file human mechanism [canceled] to the Ministry of Justice, and the scheduling of Iraq 's international reports to the relevant committees and the stages of preparation of draft of the Convention on the elimination of Iraq 's report on All Forms of Racial Discrimination and Matdmenh of data and information represent the answer to the recommendations and materials Convention. 
The agent answered members ' questions about the extent of women 's participation in state institutions, where it reviewed according to the report prepared in participation rates of women in some state ministries and institutions, which converges with the participation rate of men at the level of executive and leadership positions. 
It was discussed during the meeting to the private minorities and entitlements relating to religious and economic aspects of matter, the report also includes a number of comments that reinforce the role of the Iraqi High Commissioner for Human Rights to allow them access to effective human rights report to combat all forms of racial discrimination. 
The meeting concluded with the approval of the Chairman and members of the Central Committee on the draft report, the committee recommended where to send the draft report to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for submission to the Cabinet for approval before sending it to the International Commission on through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. 
The committee is made up of sub - committees membership includes most of the state ministries and the competent authorities is related to the Ministry.
  • Upvote 4

The first line of the article is interesting, "Justice Minister, Haidar al - Zamili, on completion of the human rights of its final report, which will paint a clear picture of the Iraqi reality and data abuses of Daesh terrorist gangs."

And the article is entitled, "Iraq is preparing to raise the comprehensive report on human rights to the United Nations"

A final human rights report to the United Nations from Iraq that includes a clear picture of abuses of Daesh. The "final report" caught my eye. Finality is the feel I get (may be incorrect). I wonder if Maliki is listed in this report. Don't know but that would be good especially since Iraq is proposing voting to join the ICC from other news articles. If this final report is a condition for release from some condition, this would be really good news. Otherwise, why would this be the "final report"?

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

The first line of the article is interesting, "Justice Minister, Haidar al - Zamili, on completion of the human rights of its final report, which will paint a clear picture of the Iraqi reality and data abuses of Daesh terrorist gangs."

And the article is entitled, "Iraq is preparing to raise the comprehensive report on human rights to the United Nations"

A final human rights report to the United Nations from Iraq that includes a clear picture of abuses of Daesh. The "final report" caught my eye. Finality is the feel I get (may be incorrect). I wonder if Maliki is listed in this report. Don't know but that would be good especially since Iraq is proposing voting to join the ICC from other news articles. If this final report is a condition for release from some condition, this would be really good news. Otherwise, why would this be the "final report"?

Go Moola Nova!

I like your thought process brother,  and a super day to ya  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Wiljor said:

I like your thought process brother,  and a super day to ya  :tiphat:

Back atcha, Wiljor! I trust the Tim's is good, hot, and just like you like it this morning! :tiphat:

I ran out of emeralds already so I'll have to stop back later to give you some!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Back atcha, Wiljor! I trust the Tim's is good, hot, and just like you like it this morning! :tiphat:

I ran out of emeralds already so I'll have to stop back later to give you some!

Go Moola Nova!

Yes sir, it's my day off here so, got a pot on the go and ready to see what our Yotaness has posted during the evening. MOOLA NOVA, I love it :cigar:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Yes sir, it's my day off here so, got a pot on the go and ready to see what our Yotaness has posted during the evening. MOOLA NOVA, I love it :cigar:

Really glad to hear you have a pot on the go! Lots of good news the past day from Yota and worth the look. The announcement that the whole of the West side of Mosul is taken back from ISIS just may trigger the MOOLA NOVA! Here's hoping!  :cigar:

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 3

History of edits:: 29/01/2017 16:59 • 36 visits readable
Iraq stands ready to invest as Vice President of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights to support Arab issues
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} expressed Iraq's willingness to invest as vice chairman of the Commission on Human Rights at the United Nations in support of Arab causes, while the Standing Committee for Human Rights in the Arab League, stressed the importance of Iraq's return to its leading role.
A statement by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry and the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, "Foreign Minister Ibrahim Aciqr Jaafari met with Chairman of the Standing Committee for Human Rights in the Arab League Amjad Shammout in the ministry building in Baghdad . During the meeting , review the overall humanitarian situation experienced by Iraq, and efforts Iraqis in their war against Daesh terrorist gangs. " 
The minister said that "Iraq is not the biggest country in the world, but more diverse countries of the world, and the Iraqi society embraces his children from different religious components, and sectarianism, nationalism, and became the focus of world attention through maintaining its unity, and the participation of its citizens all in the liberation of the Iraqi lands from the grip of terrorism ". 
He stressed that " the human rights file converge upon the peoples of the world, and everyone to cooperate in the fight against terrorism, and in any country; because it is a global threat is sweeping the whole world, and that Iraq is facing the most serious forms of terrorism and brutality; Fsabat Daesh targeting every aspect of life, and the explosion of hospitals, markets, schools, temples, mosques, churches, and affects innocent children, women and the elderly. " 
He said al - Jaafari said Iraq did not ask any country sending its sons to fight on its territory; belief in the strength and bravery of his sons honorable than the armed forces, popular crowd, and clans, and the Peshmerga who insist on keeping the lives of citizens in the fields of confrontation, and offer sacrifices, and achieve victories in their war against Daesh terrorist gangs. 
He explained that "Iraq is ready to invest as vice chairman of the Commission on Human Rights at the United Nations he has held to support any Arab issue for Human Rights, Iraq is the balance of the Arab countries." 
For his part , Park , chairman of the Standing Committee for Human Rights in the Arab League , the assumption by Iraq 's Vice - President of the Human Rights Council at the United Nations, stressing that " the Committee is ready to cooperate with Iraq in the field of human rights, and a meeting of the committee in Baghdad; in support of his human rights record." 
Amjad Shammout praised the efforts exerted by the Iraqis in their war against Daesh terrorist gangs, stressing the importance of Iraq 's return to its leading role, and adopt initiatives that will reunite the Arab countries, and to meet the challenges facing Almntqh.anthy
  • Upvote 2

On 1/27/2017 at 8:14 AM, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

First off, how the heck did you run outa plusses? I was under the impression that Platinum VIP had unlimited plusses.

And to the finality of the report I wish to say this, this week we're going to see Iraq use that word a lot this week. Because they need to convince everyone that they have the right to do what the're about to do.  

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First off, how the heck did you run outa plusses? I was under the impression that Platinum VIP had unlimited plusses.

And to the finality of the report I wish to say this, this week we're going to see Iraq use that word a lot this week. Because they need to convince everyone that they have the right to do what the're about to do.  

When I top out on my emerald counter, I get the message I am only allotted 200 emeralds per day. I guess I am OK with that, even being a Platinum VIP, but would like to have unlimited emeralds since I top out on my emeralds a lot. My emerald counter seems to be refreshed on an hourly basis so it seems I get 200 emeralds max for any nominal 24 hour consecutive period.

Really appreciate your view of "final" this week. I think so, too. In my opinion, there are several things that need to line up - some I think I know but probably a lot I do not know. So, this is likely more of a parallel issues/events occurrence for things to line up simultaneously rather than serial where the issues/events are on a step by step basis.

This week could host a lot of good news especially since Trump signed an Executive Order to defeat Daesh in 30 days. I suspect exterminating Daesh from Iraq will be the priority so the Daesh extermination will likely go quickly for Iraq. I suspect Syria will be much harder and take more of the 30 days than Iraq.

I do think the Turkish troops and the Iranian Militias will need to be dealt with, too. For a significantly positive major credit rating that Iraq needs, Iraq will need to demonstrate Iraq is a Sovereign State with no foreign troops running around in Iraq without a Status Of Forces Agreement in place which the USA has with Iraq now. I think that will go quite quickly and DJT has a plan already in play that we do not know about - or maybe never know about - to make the non SOFA troops leave Iraq immediately. Getting these militias and troops out of Iraq immediately upon the retaking of Mosul, and especially after ISIS is defeated, is to prevent a foreign interest from stirring up sectarian violence and impeding the momentum of progress the Iraqis are now experiencing.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Aren´t we worried though that as soon as ISIS is defeated and we leave....Iran would kinda take over?  Maliki is their boy afterall.

Botzwana, I do not believe we are leaving this time and NATO plans to be active inside of Iraq for years into the future.  We will have permanent military bases inside Iraq & Kurdistan region IMHO.

• Upvote 2

01-02-2017 02:34 PM
image.php?token=05c53adfd6f40d7ca72fdc560f5a3f11&size=

Sadek President Fuad Masum, on Wednesday, on the second amendment to the law of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Act. 

A statement by his press office, said the infallible 'approved the second amendment to the law the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights , No. 53 for the year 2008', voted by the House of Representatives earlier '. 

The office said that ' the issuance of this law came for the purpose of expanding participation in the Board of Commissioners , the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, adding that' this law sent for publication in the Official Gazette.

• Upvote 1

The last article states, "The office said that ' the issuance of this law came for the purpose of expanding participation in the Board of Commissioners , the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, adding that' this law sent for publication in the Official Gazette."

I wonder if this will pave the way for prosecution of Human Right violators via the International Criminal Court. If so, this could be really good news for having Nuri al-Maliki takien into custody via the ICC. This would likely greatly diminish Nuri al-Maliki's capability for stirring up strife in Iraq. Nuri al-Maliki's communications while in custody may be watched like a hawk for any further criminal activity. Maybe wishful thinking on my part.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3