Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Isis chief executioner Abu Sayyaf 'shot dead' in Mosul

Dinar4Dinner

Isis chief executioner Abu Sayyaf 'shot dead' in Mosul

Kurdish media reported that the jihadi was killed by 'unknown gunmen' in northern Iraq stronghold

A notorious Islamic State (Isis) executioner named Abu Sayyaf has been shot dead in Iraq in West Mosul, Syrian Kurdish media has reported.

Sayyaf is known as one of the jihadi group's main executioners and has appeared in many gruesome propaganda videos showing brutal IS killings.

"Abu Sayyaf was one of the scariest executioners in Nineveh... He was a reflection of the brutality of this terrorist group," Muhammad Yawar, an Iraqi journalist, told ARA News.

"He was known for his huge body and heavy arms. He was one of the notorious faces in the Isis propaganda videos."

isis beheading

Local media activist Abdullah al-Mallah said a group of unknown assailants opened fire on Sayyaf's car, killing him. Another militant accompanying the executioner was also killed in the attack.

"He was found dead in the Dawassah district west of Mosul city in Nineveh Governorate on Sunday evening. The Isis-led Hisba Police was unable to identify the perpetrators," al-Mallah added.

His death comes soon after the killing of another prominent IS executioner in western Mosul under similar circumstances. Abu Abdel Rahman, a Saudi leader, was attacked by unknown gunmen in al-Askari region and killed on the spot.

Western Mosul is currently the new battlefield for Iraqi government forces, who with the help of the US-led coalition force, succeeded in liberating east Mosul a week ago.

IS fighters were reported to have redeployed in the western bank of the River Tigris to launch an assault on Iraqi troops advancing to liberate the city.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/abu-sayyaf-one-scariest-isis-executioners-shot-dead-iraq-1603764?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=%2Frss%2Fyahoous&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I wonder who the secret heroes are. Its probably US military and they don't want to give us the credit.

You are probably right. It couldn't have been Iraq Military, they can't even hold there weapon right. LMAO. They couldn't hit water if they were in a boat.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Drunk_Viking64 said:

She even did it with her eyes closed.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-12-at-1.15.24-PM.png

Hey, that baby is loaded! I wonder if she knows that. Looks like it might be a 44 mag, too. She looks like she is thinking, "Hey, I wonder what will happen if I close my eyes and pull the trigger?" SURPRISE!!!

:o          :o          :o

• Upvote 1

Thanks Dinar4Dinner....

3 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Its probably US military and they don't want to give us the credit.

....The battle for Mosul is to strengthen the Iraqis confidence in their own sovereign nation...General Mattis probably has sent a US advisor with an aid or two to get a closer observation of the progress...Probably to just check the accuracy of intel. reports to confirm its legitimacy...There's alway the possibility of confrontations and there's no way to confirm a confirmed-kill if you weren't there to start with....   B)    :peace:    

• Upvote 5

A short time from now this 2, or 4, or other 4-letter word will be a thing of the past-which is fine with me. Some other group will probably spring up somewhere, but this extreme form of poor excuse for mankind will still be gone- and the persons or people that aided their enter into Iraq will be gone with them...

• Upvote 1