Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is anyone afraid sometimes of making a million dollars right away?

12 hours ago, newbieDA said:

All I can say is wish I could, I would hang out ALOT. Cause your all cool and have a cat hehe

Right now I am just playing a stupid game to entertain myself, waiting on a lot to happen with or without this investment. I dont have alot of money to be honest, I have been through a lot and still am going through it. I have nothing to plan for, I just dream now.

Sounds like you have already been down to homeless shelter and food pantry to help like I have. :::spidey senses:::

One thing you can not do is give up on your dream. I get up everyday and hit the road to work and when I am done I spend 3 hour on trying to get my company started. Hang in there, I lost my company in 2008. 

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, newbieDA said:

I was wondering about if we help someone (alot of people), and if we get screwed over, should we even tell people, cause people may care about you so much, you do not know what THEY will do to that person. My thought process made it that far lol odd I know

Newbie DA......I worry about this myself.   Once I realized the potential this investment had I started to look at it differently. This is something that is on my mind constantly.

After I realized how it would change my life I started to think of how I could also affect the lives of others (family,friends, neighbors,co-workers, special organizations) . I've invested enough to be able to do this but Im worried as to how to go about it.

Changing peoples lives is not as easy as it seems. I pray that God will guide me through this process. We'll see what happens. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, newbieDA said:

Seabee, we all know the frustration, and nine years is a very long time. I stopped pretending, this is a what if scenario we are all in, but most important this is that no matter what happens, no regrets. I am way the stage of enthusiasm, I am just enjoying the ride now and checking in here and there. The last post I made was "Honestly I have no clue what is going on" and it was so you all knew I was still here, that was more valuable to me. Think that was around Christmas.

Right now, think about what you can walk away with after every visit. We all take breaks, we all let loose, and we all will have this nightmare come to end lol one way or another

Thanks SeaBee! "You Crazy Fool" lol

Hey Newbie,

I like your style. LOL Now, John Wayne and the fighting Seabee's. I wonder how many times I have seen this movie, Ha ha ha. This was mandatory to see when I went to builder A School many years back.

Whoever reads the next few paragraphs, I want all to know that in no way am I looking for any sympathy. With that being said, I would like to say that I would love to become well off and spread some around. However, I pray to God everyday that he gives me the strength to make it from week to week with my health. 

When stationed in Diego Garcia in the mid 70's, I worked at the MLO facility (Material Liason Office). This was where every stick of material that came to the island for the Seabees to build would have to come through. Everything would have to be inventoried several times during our time on the island. 

My buddy Roger and I were the only ones to inventory the chemical defoliants that were kept in conic boxes. These defoliants were said to be used when the Bees first got to Garcia to clear the jungle growth so that the huge runway could be built. A couple of the barrels in the conic boxes were white with an orange stripe around the middle of them. Roger and I were just two young hicks from the farms back in the World or should I say states and at that time didn't know of the danger that existed from the barrels. Yes, Agent Orange. The barrels had been in the boxes for several years now and had started to rust and leak and had a pungent oder. We remember going into those boxes at least 3 or 4 times during our deployment to Diego Garcia just to check them. There was nothing on the barrels to indicate that the contents of the barrels were harmful. 

After about 40 year we have both developed the same illnesses with regards to Agent Orange. I get sick quite often and as time moves forward my problems are more frequent. On some days when I get very ill, I have to give myself an injection to get past my crisis.. The VA and the government just look the other way and insist the no AO was used on the island when in fact Roger and I know better.

getting back to the windfall of wealth that could potentially come from the RV, it is all moot to me now. I just hope I can live long enough to see this come to fruition. I would rather have my health first. I originally bought way more Dinar than what I should have. However, I am not involved with VIP.  I am going to take my licks should I still be around when this thing does pop and just pay my taxes and leave the rest to be devided up between my kids. My health first and my kids happiness second are what is important at the end for me.

in the end, my goal is to get the U.S. government to admit that AO was used at Diego Garcia. There may be others out there from the earlier years that may benefit from this.

Anyway Newbie, should I have a little bit of zing left in me if and when the IQD RV's I want to leave a bundle for my church. I also would like to leave some money for the local humane society. Enough money to pay for several years worth of their operating system, perhaps five years worth. After that then my kids.

Good luck Newbie..".

Dave, AKA:Seabee

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, millionaire in training said:

Newbie DA......I worry about this myself.   Once I realized the potential this investment had I started to look at it differently. This is something that is on my mind constantly.

After I realized how it would change my life I started to think of how I could also affect the lives of others (family,friends, neighbors,co-workers, special organizations) . I've invested enough to be able to do this but Im worried as to how to go about it.

Changing peoples lives is not as easy as it seems. I pray that God will guide me through this process. We'll see what happens. 

hey hey MIT =)

ya we could effect a lot of people, not just ourselves, and there are going to people who care about us for doing so

I know we are not just thinking of ourselves, even the worst of us, and this amazing opportunity can and should travel far in bringing people up.

Honestly sometimes, I think of just myself (due to the fact I do not have that much) and then I have to switch and think and rethink, so I can get the most out of it. It gets confusing. With as long as we have waited, think about if the never happens now, we still can a lot of amazing things without. Now that is a blessing right there.

Whatever we do, whatever happens, this journey has already been a blessing to me and us all. Our imagination has dreamed more than a child does his whole life. I have been to places and done things just by imagining about all this, I could write a book lol

Keep thinking and rethinking MIT, god bless

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Seabee said:

Hey Newbie,

I like your style. LOL Now, John Wayne and the fighting Seabee's. I wonder how many times I have seen this movie, Ha ha ha. This was mandatory to see when I went to builder A School many years back.

Whoever reads the next few paragraphs, I want all to know that in no way am I looking for any sympathy. With that being said, I would like to say that I would love to become well off and spread some around. However, I pray to God everyday that he gives me the strength to make it from week to week with my health. 

When stationed in Diego Garcia in the mid 70's, I worked at the MLO facility (Material Liason Office). This was where every stick of material that came to the island for the Seabees to build would have to come through. Everything would have to be inventoried several times during our time on the island. 

My buddy Roger and I were the only ones to inventory the chemical defoliants that were kept in conic boxes. These defoliants were said to be used when the Bees first got to Garcia to clear the jungle growth so that the huge runway could be built. A couple of the barrels in the conic boxes were white with an orange stripe around the middle of them. Roger and I were just two young hicks from the farms back in the World or should I say states and at that time didn't know of the danger that existed from the barrels. Yes, Agent Orange. The barrels had been in the boxes for several years now and had started to rust and leak and had a pungent oder. We remember going into those boxes at least 3 or 4 times during our deployment to Diego Garcia just to check them. There was nothing on the barrels to indicate that the contents of the barrels were harmful. 

After about 40 year we have both developed the same illnesses with regards to Agent Orange. I get sick quite often and as time moves forward my problems are more frequent. On some days when I get very ill, I have to give myself an injection to get past my crisis.. The VA and the government just look the other way and insist the no AO was used on the island when in fact Roger and I know better.

getting back to the windfall of wealth that could potentially come from the RV, it is all moot to me now. I just hope I can live long enough to see this come to fruition. I would rather have my health first. I originally bought way more Dinar than what I should have. However, I am not involved with VIP.  I am going to take my licks should I still be around when this thing does pop and just pay my taxes and leave the rest to be devided up between my kids. My health first and my kids happiness second are what is important at the end for me.

in the end, my goal is to get the U.S. government to admit that AO was used at Diego Garcia. There may be others out there from the earlier years that may benefit from this.

Anyway Newbie, should I have a little bit of zing left in me if and when the IQD RV's I want to leave a bundle for my church. I also would like to leave some money for the local humane society. Enough money to pay for several years worth of their operating system, perhaps five years worth. After that then my kids.

Good luck Newbie..".

Dave, AKA:Seabee

Seabee's should be known to everyone and if not, you missed the most important part of history. You watch old clips or movies, all those places were not built by themselves. The first people there were the Seabees.

My brother was Seabee in the Navy, learn to shoot guns and run heavy equipment, operations to set up emergency facilities over the weekend and tear them back down. These people made the war happen! Watch the movie.

Now Seabee, praying for you man, totally! and I agree, we all got enough zing to last. I am also just handling my health now too, And I mean, all I do. Feel like I am going nowhere fast. But if this happens, watch out lol

I was always real creative and taught myself a lot, was even a good talker and got to do a lot things that were pretty cool. Taught myself to draw portraits from a library book, also taught myself how to play Classical Guitar in 5 months the right book, taught at the local music store for 6 months after. Even more with computers and the internet.

So brother, you and I are two peas in one pod. Stay Cool!

• Upvote 1