Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

interesting rate

climber7

Guys, came across this, it kinda explains the article and the rate of the dollar

I would like to firstly thank you for following BasNews.As you may have notices, Our new Website was launched on 27th January and the section showing currency exchange rates into IQD may sometimes fail to function accurately. We are working and will fix it very soon.Here I send you the exchange rate in Erbil according to the local stock markets this evening:$1 = 1284 Iraqi Dinar €1 = 1360 Iraqi Dinar I hope you a joyful stay in Erbil.Regards,Sardar SattarBasNews Agency

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, jake21 said:

Guys, came across this, it kinda explains the article and the rate of the dollar

I would like to firstly thank you for following BasNews.As you may have notices, Our new Website was launched on 27th January and the section showing currency exchange rates into IQD may sometimes fail to function accurately. We are working and will fix it very soon.Here I send you the exchange rate in Erbil according to the local stock markets this evening:$1 = 1284 Iraqi Dinar €1 = 1360 Iraqi Dinar I hope you a joyful stay in Erbil.Regards,Sardar SattarBasNews Agency

jake21, Did you get this response from the website, email or where?   Just asking...:)

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

Got a friend that owns another site, post a lot of news, I sent the article to him, his response, BAS News is very accurate, the rate did get his attention, Guess we will see.

rw.sutton, Truly appreciate you reaching out it is very possible the KRG may have intentionally / accidentally posted the rate or got ahead of themselves if this pans out.  The a.m. will not come soon enough....:D:D

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hi Shedagal! Thank You for sharing.

Have you checked out this sight previously? Were the USD and EUR rates shown then? Do you know what the rates were then if they were shown?

Hey, if nothing else, the numbers are like we want them to be!   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

I have never heard of this site.  Saw it on another site - the guru posting it said the rate was the .00086 before today.  Time will tell.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, jake21 said:

Our new Website was launched on 27th January and the section showing currency exchange rates into IQD may sometimes fail to function accurately. We are working and will fix it very soon

Fail to function accurately...Now that's funny! They couldn't come up with something a little more interesting and colorful?  Funny how it magically appeared as $3.65. I mean really!?!

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

LOL, $3.65 will be fine...when and where do we cash in?  Hey, anything is possible.

I just checked link and it sure does say that....don't be teasing me now Climber7!!!!!!

Great thread - man I hope this is for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make that a bottle of Scotland's best in each nostril if $3.65 was the real deal  . . . were that it was true, oh Lord what a day that would be !

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Fail to function accurately...Now that's funny! They couldn't come up with something a little more interesting and colorful?  Funny how it magically appeared as $3.65. I mean really!?!

Gypsygirl11, Agree with all they are back tracking and may have stepped on their pee pee or wee wee or whatever.  This sure smells like something that may turn into something sooner than we all expect.

GO RV!!   Restore To Its Former Glory......I BELIEVE IN YOU IRAQ & CBI!!!!

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Make that a bottle of Scotland's best in each nostril if $3.65 was the real deal  . . . were that it was true, oh Lord what a day that would be !

Only the best,,,you got it.

To good to be true I have to say, it is a good one though. Peeked my interest for sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Gypsygirl11, Agree with all they are back tracking and may have stepped on their pee pee or wee wee or whatever.  This sure smells like something that may turn into something sooner than we all expect.

GO RV!!   Restore To Its Former Glory......I BELIEVE IN YOU IRAQ & CBI!!!!

Someone is either laughing their azzes off - playing with our minds OR like u said...someone made a big boo boo. Lets pray for the latter!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jake21 said:

Thanks for the assist on getting some intel on this 👍

• Upvote 2