Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

interesting rate

climber7

A 'guru' posted something about this news link that supposedly has accurate reporting for Iraq/Kurdistan saying it was a new page and updated today.

It contains an interesting dollar rate at the top corner of the page. 

Does anyone know anything about this or make an informed comment about it?  Thank you!

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/

• Upvote 1

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Which article clinber7 ? It shows several.

pp

No article

Just look at the top of the home page 

For clarification--here's where I got tipped off to it......

1-29-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23    Did you know Basnews (Kurdistan) updated their website today...A new look!   Did you know the server for them is in San Francisco...  Basnews is 99.9% accurate...most reliable reporting in Iraq and Kurdistan...    Did you know Basnews shows the currency exchange in the right hand corner... [...are those rates in the top corner for the iqd?]  Have no idea other than it posting Dollar 3.648...And they just put that up early today...New page.  In the past page it was $1 usd to 00086... It is strange that the amount posted is darn close to what we had been hearing...which was 3.72 chatter in Kurdistan.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

No article

Just look at the top of the home page 

For clarification--here's where I got tipped off to it......

1-29-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru tman23    Did you know Basnews (Kurdistan) updated their website today...A new look!   Did you know the server for them is in San Francisco...  Basnews is 99.9% accurate...most reliable reporting in Iraq and Kurdistan...    Did you know Basnews shows the currency exchange in the right hand corner... [...are those rates in the top corner for the iqd?]  Have no idea other than it posting Dollar 3.648...And they just put that up early today...New page.  In the past page it was $1 usd to 00086... It is strange that the amount posted is darn close to what we had been hearing...which was 3.72 chatter in Kurdistan.

Interesting. Lets hope its true  :)

pp

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, climber7 said:

No idea Shedagal

Never heard of this website so I can't comment if it should be in rumors or not.....

KTF! 

Wasn't questioning where you posted but rather if the rate could be true.  Didn't expect you would know - haven't ever heard of this website either.  Hopefully, Yota or someone more knowledgeable of news sources can tell us.  KTF indeed!!

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 1

LOL, $3.65 will be fine...when and where do we cash in?  Hey, anything is possible.

I just checked link and it sure does say that....don't be teasing me now Climber7!!!!!!

Great thread - man I hope this is for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tigergorzow said:

Shedagal,  Cannot see on my Android.  What is the rate shown?

Dollar $3.648   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Hi Shedagal! Thank You for sharing.

Have you checked out this sight previously? Were the USD and EUR rates shown then? Do you know what the rates were then if they were shown?

Hey, if nothing else, the numbers are like we want them to be!   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2