Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

what should i buy?

SolidSnake

hey people, i was gonna buy some more dinar on ebay. There is several options for circulated and uncirculated. One of the sellers was offering dinar that was printed more recently the description said the newer printed dinar has better security and is used along with pre 2014 notes in iraq  and it was printed in Britain? and the other sellers had dinar that was printed in 2003-2014. I dont want to buy fake currency i figured ebay would be a pretty safe place to buy. I bought some on there a long time ago. Is there a more recently printed dinar with more water marks Ect?  and which should i purchase? thank you in advance.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, okane said:

When the 50,000 note first came out there was a guy scaming several people, myself included.  Stick with what you know.  25K notes etc..

Hi Okane, I posted a picture a while back of a 50,000 IQD note I purchased. I went to a dealer branch to inspect their 50,000 IQD note. It appeared to have all the security features including the black light "Spark" technology. Would you mind stating what the scam consisted of? My purchase from the dealer was very quick and smooth. I am just curious.

Best Regards,

Synopsis

• Upvote 3

On 2/3/2017 at 11:06 AM, Synopsis said:

Hi Okane, I posted a picture a while back of a 50,000 IQD note I purchased. I went to a dealer branch to inspect their 50,000 IQD note. It appeared to have all the security features including the black light "Spark" technology. Would you mind stating what the scam consisted of? My purchase from the dealer was very quick and smooth. I am just curious.

Best Regards,

Synopsis

I was trying to buy from someone who would send a letter promising the dinar, wait for it ..... SOON !!!  By sending the letter (package) eBay assumed the deal was complete.  The dinar was never received.  Several buyers got taken by this scumbag.  I should have 7 of them.

• Upvote 1

On 2/5/2017 at 11:20 AM, caddyshack said:

Not sure that buying more Dinar at this point is a wise financial move given the history of the Dinar movement to date.

You are soooo right. You should get out now.  I'm willing to give you 50 cents per thousand and I will pay for the shipping. Seriously, you may want to take some time a read a news article of late.  Things are looking better with each passing week.

Edited by okane
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, okane said:

I was trying to buy from someone who would send a letter promising the dinar, wait for it ..... SOON !!!  By sending the letter (package) eBay assumed the deal was complete.  The dinar was never received.  Several buyers got taken by this scumbag.  I should have 7 of them.

Thank You Okane for the follow up. I am sorry to hear about your dinar purchasing experience.

Best Regards,

Synopsis

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, okane said:

You are soooo right. You should get out now.  I'm willing to give you 50 cents per thousand and I will pay for the shipping. Seriously, you may want to take some time a read a news article of late.  Things are looking better with each passing week.

Just curious what 'things' are looking better and if they are how would it translate into any US Bank giving you three dollars for one dinar.  There is no market for the dinar and a market for it cannot be forced by decree.  If I had any to sell you I certainly would.

Edited by caddyshack
additional info
  • Downvote 3

"Things" would be the near daily news of a more secure country with progress being made in Mosul, weekly or better news reports from the CBI itself and it's intent to increase the value of the IQD.  And NOTHING would "translate into any US Bank giving you three dollars for one dinar". Many people spout that $3 stuff.  If you  have studied the history of the Iraqi dinar you would know that the value was $3.22 in 1989-90 and after the first war settled down the value was about $2.50 until the last was when it dropped so low.  You are dreaming.  No sorry, you would have to have a dog in the hunt to be dreaming.  You don't even own any IQD and you are on this site.  Dude, get a life

Edited by okane
  • Upvote 5

11 hours ago, okane said:

"Things" would be the near daily news of a more secure country with progress being made in Mosul, weekly or better news reports from the CBI itself and it's intent to increase the value of the IQD.  And NOTHING would "translate into any US Bank giving you three dollars for one dinar". Many people spout that $3 stuff.  If you  have studied the history of the Iraqi dinar you would know that the value was $3.22 in 1989-90 and after the first war settled down the value was about $2.50 until the last was when it dropped so low.  You are dreaming.  No sorry, you would have to have a dog in the hunt to be dreaming.  You don't even own any IQD and you are on this site.  Dude, get a life

I do have a pretty good life and am always looking for 'opportunities' that may have been missed by the public at large but studying even rudimentary economics will tell you that the Iraqi dinar as it relates to the dollar is exactly where it should be and where the CBI wants it to be.  They are not waiting for stability or an increase in oil production to raise the value of the dinar against the dollar.  One does not follow the other at all and has zero correlation.  Iraq needs a cheap dinar for economic growth.  Forget the argument that there are not enough dollars in the world to pay for even a scant RV, the reality on the ground and outside internet frenzy is that Iraq is going to keep the dinar's rate right where it is to help its exports and encourage foreign investment.  Any decreed or forced value increase against the US dollar would be an economic disaster for Iraq and one which no one would honor anyway.

• 3 months later...
On February 8, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Synopsis said:

Thank You Okane for the follow up. I am sorry to hear about your dinar purchasing experience.

Best Regards,

Synopsis

Man, that not right. I think that is why I did mine through a dealer - brick and mortar type.   

• Upvote 4