Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

He ask were did God come from...

yota691

Thank you Yoga and thank you Tex.  There are so many things in our finite minds and being that we our not suppose to fully grasp and understand.  Where did God come from?, I can't give a deep understanding of this question but like TeX, I know that He just is, was and now.  He lives within our hearts and calms our souls to know that He truly is the Great I Am once we receive His precious Son as our Saviour and Redeemer.  I liked this mans explanation but hated the scoffers question knowing that it was only ask to mock God Himself and believers.  I'm always so saddened to find so many that refuse to know and receive the peace that only our Lord God Almighty can instill into our hearts.  Just gotta pray for them.  I hope hell for no one

barb

• Upvote 6

Revelation 22:13

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

The God who Was, Is, and Always will be. 

This is by and far the best post of the week. Thank you Master Yota for bringing it. 

To ask where is God from is to not understand where you are, and what it is that you're standing on.  The Apologist is correct in his reply. God is not Just a Spirit. As the word tells us God is also Mind{the Father}, and Body{the Christ}, the spirit{the Holy Ghost}. And the word of God tells us that his Angels also posses the physical. 

Genesis 19:1-2

1And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 2And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways

This is just one of many instances where men interacted with physical Angels. And I can tell you all that I myself have had many interactions with what I believed to have been Angels. As the Holy word tells us we all do. 

Hebrews 13:2

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

• Upvote 7

One day, I had occasion to fly with our "resident atheist" in a brand new Learjet. We took her up to 55,000 headed from NYC to LA...at that altitude you can begin to perceive the curvature of the earth...the sun was starting to set as we approached the Pacific Ocean, and he leaned back and said "wow ! Isn't that magnificent ?" ( true to the Scripture I had taken no thought about the answer that came out of my mouth)...." Yes it is and some people actually think that all the beauty just happened"...when I left that workplace....he told the only other believer there that he missed flying with me........Always be ready to give an answer for the hope that is in us...;)

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

One day, I had occasion to fly with our "resident atheist" in a brand new Learjet. We took her up to 55,000 headed from NYC to LA...at that altitude you can begin to perceive the curvature of the earth...the sun was starting to set as we approached the Pacific Ocean, and he leaned back and said "wow ! Isn't that magnificent ?" ( true to the Scripture I had taken no thought about the answer that came out of my mouth)...." Yes it is and some people actually think that all the beauty just happened"...when I left that workplace....he told the only other believer there that he missed flying with me........Always be ready to give an answer for the hope that is in us...;)

This is so true EE. But we only know these things by staying in His wonderful word and let the Holy Spirit abide within our hearts.  I pray your words spoken was the miracle of salvation for this man.  A man must hear before he can receive.  

Thank you, barb

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2017 at 10:19 AM, learning all i can said:

This is so true EE. But we only know these things by staying in His wonderful word and let the Holy Spirit abide within our hearts.  I pray your words spoken was the miracle of salvation for this man.  A man must hear before he can receive.  

Thank you, barb

I do too Barb....I don't know what became of him...or the other pilot that I had prayed for (his awful hangover was healed instantly) ...he never told me but shared with the whole flight dept when I left...:D

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, EagleEye said:

I do too Barb....I don't know what became of him...or the other pilot that I had prayed for (his awful hangover was healed instantly) ...he never told me but shared with the whole flight dept when I left...:D

Ha, lol....cure of the hangover blues ! Maybe that was his last one

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1