Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 170 deputies

yota691

Parliament acknowledges the Arms Act

1/29/2017 0:00 

BAGHDAD / morning 
the House of Representatives resumes on Monday, held its sessions after the adjournment on Saturday , after the vote on the law of arms, hosting the central bank governor on the Keywords. 
At the beginning of the regular session of the seventh second legislative term of the legislative year third third parliamentary session , which was held under the chairmanship of Salim al - Jubouri , and the presence of 170 deputies, Jubouri President having 12 parliamentary committee temporarily on many important issues, noting that a number of interim committees have completed their work and reported its recommendations on stakeholders, while the rest are still continuing until the completion of what is related to the work entrusted to him. 
He said the department that " the statement of the Council voted on a draft of weapons submitted by the committees, defense and legal security bill because Weapons Law No. 13 of 1992 no longer keep pace with the current stage because of the large number of amendments made to it and to put the law to accommodate developments that have taken place and set new controls to possess and carry a firearm and rehabilitation citizens to take up arms and determine the age of the person authorized possessing or carrying weapons and organizing the devolution of the weapon that the court decided to confiscate it . " 
The Presidency has decided to postpone the vote on the draft of the Iraqi National Paralympic Committee Act. 
Meanwhile , the Council hosted the Central Bank Governor Ali Mohsen Ismail, to answer an oral question by MP Hanan al. 
Fatlawi inquired about the reasons for the low central bank reserves and any specific date and where the amounts have been disbursed. 
In replying to said central bank governor that "economic policy is made up of fiscal and monetary policy and monetary reserves which is a foreign assets denominated in the foreign currencies do not enter , including local currencies , up to about 90 percent and the remaining gold, and that the assets are Negotiable liquefaction reserved at any time ". 
The governor pointed to " the importance of distinguishing between the Central Bank reserves and the excess reserves in the state treasury , which expressed the sovereign funds which have nothing to do with reserves of the Central Bank as lead functions present or future to cope with crises and bridging fiscal deficits and contributing to investment trends and its source is part of the state treasury, indicating the reserve , which is managed by the central bank does not take from the state treasury and giving it a function to stabilize the exchange rate in order to curb inflation and maintain prices. " 
He noted the governor of the bank that " the central bank through the Reserve pumped money to prevent the devaluation of the local currency , " he said , adding that the reserve consists of state revenues received in dollars of oil by 95 percent and the remaining local revenues depends Ministry of Finance in the 
Iraqi dinar. " 
He pointed out that" high financial reserve of the Ministry of Finance to the Central Bank does not represent an achievement and if the decline is not a deficit, because the case involves what has been achieved from a financial and imports, the larger the overhead of the state 's biggest of its revenues will affect the central bank 's reserves , "noting that" the size of the reserve in the central bank was reported at the end of 2014 , more than $ 66 billion and dropped in 2015 to about $ 53 billion and in 2016 arrived to nearly $ 45 billion and a book value of $ 48 billion. " 
he said the " central bank resorted to the method of supporting the general budget by purchasing treasury transfers and collided with the financial situation not great funding in case the central bank refrain from buying treasury transfers, it will lead to significant repercussions on the general situation in Iraq , "stressing that" the Bank has contributed to cross the most difficult years that have passed during the years 2015 and 2016 especially given that the contribution amounted to 20 trillion dinars , which does not violate the law, "adding that the talks with the international Monetary Fund showed a lack of access problem in the reserve until the year 2021. for his part, al - Jubouri confirmed the keenness of the House of Representatives to follow what is being said about the creek channel Abdullah, pointing out that the Council will make a recommendation after Viewing data on the subject and discuss it with the government agency.
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, yota691 said:

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Jubouri, and the presence of 170 deputies

Political

Since 01.28.2017 at 12:50 (Baghdad time)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Their last meeting had well over 200 deputies.  Whats up with this???

• Upvote 2

$ 5 billion in oil revenues last month

1/29/2017 0:00 

Central: pumping money to prevent the local currency lower 
BAGHDAD / morning 
at a time when the central bank governor on the Keywords stressed that the process of pumping money designed to prevent depreciation of the local currency, the oil ministry announced on Saturday that the total oil revenues for the month of December last reached five billion dollars. 
Keywords and said during Tadhaifa in the House of Representatives yesterday: « the size of reserves in the Central Bank he was at the end of 2014 , more than $ 66 billion, fell in 2015 to about $ 53 billion, and in 2016 came to nearly $ 45 billion and a book value 48,000,000,000 dollars ».obin that« the central bank resorted to the method of supporting the general budget through the purchase of treasury transfers », adding that« the bank 's shares crossed the toughest conditions experienced during the years 2015 and 2016, especially given that the contribution amounted to 20 trillion dinars , which does not violate the law ». 
In the context of connected, said oil marketing company (SOMO) that « the quantities that have been exported from the Basra and Kirkuk oil stood at 109.1 million barrels», indicating that « the quantities exported from Basra stood at 107 million barrels, while the volume of oil exports from Kirkuk 2.1 million barrels» . 
She added that « the total revenue of these exports amounted to 5.059 billion dollars», adding that « the price per barrel average of $ 46.370» .utabat company that «these oil quantities were exported through the ports of Basra and Khor al - Amaya and buoys monounsaturated, and Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean» , adding that «36 companies bought Iraqi oil giants such as Chevron and Exxon Americas, Shell , British and Malaysian Petronas».
  • Upvote 2

12222.jpg

separator.gif
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Directed the head of the "will of the" parliamentary deputy Hanan al in the parliament session, which was held on Saturday, an oral question to the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords drop on the country's reserves of foreign currency.
Inquired MP Hanan al Asked about the reasons for the low central bank reserves and any specific date and where the amounts have been disbursed.
In replying to said central bank governor on the Keywords, that economic policy is made up of fiscal and monetary policy and monetary reserves which is a foreign assets denominated in the foreign currencies excludes including local currencies, up to about 90% and the remaining gold and assets are Negotiable liquefaction reserved at any time .
Keywords noted the importance of distinguishing between the central bank reserves and the excess reserves in the state treasury, which expressed the sovereign funds which is unrelated to the reserves of the Central Bank as lead functions present or future to cope with crises and bridging fiscal deficits and contributing to investment trends and its source is part of the state treasury, indicating that reserve which is managed by the central bank can not take from the state treasury and Aaattiyha and function to stabilize the exchange rate in order to curb inflation and maintain prices.
He noted that the central bank through the Reserve pumped money to prevent the devaluation of the local currency, noting that the reserve consists of state revenues received in dollars of oil by 95% and the remaining local revenues and the Ministry of Finance relies on the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the dollar selling process is very important to maintain the value Iraqi dinar and the balance in the local economy as the work of the dinar to float an incorrect status for Iraq and the fact that the central bank only source to sell the dollar.
He noted that the height of the financial reserves of the Ministry of Finance to the Central Bank does not represent an achievement and if the decline does not represent a deficit because the case involves what has been achieved from a financial and imports, the larger the overhead of the state's biggest of its revenues will affect the central bank's reserves, indicating that reserve at the central bank was at the end of 2014, more than $ 66 billion in 2015 and dropped to about $ 53 billion and in 2016 came to nearly $ 45 billion and a book value of $ 48 billion.
Among Keywords that the central bank resorted to the method of supporting the general budget through the purchase of treasury transfers and collided with the financial situation not great funding in case the central bank refrain from buying treasury transfers, it will lead to significant repercussions on the general situation in Iraq, stressing that the bank contributed to cross the toughest years It passed during the years 2015 and 2016 especially given that the contribution amounted to 20 trillion dinars, which is Atkhalv law, adding that the talks with the international Monetary Fund showed a lack of access problem in the reserve until 2021.
For its part urged the MP Hanan al Governor of the Central Bank to pay attention to an auction of foreign currency through an integrated action.

mm
Views 36   Date Added 29/01/2017 - 10:50   Last updated 29/01/2017 - 12:49   No. Content 6581
  • Upvote 2

Just now, yota691 said:

central bank through the Reserve pumped money to prevent the devaluation of the local currency,

So it saying they pump Billions and Billions of USD to prevent the devaluation of the local currency...Think about that for a sec...the CBI spent a bunch of money for a LOP...I doubt it....and GM DV

• Upvote 6

Keywords: $ 45 billion in Central Bank reserves and turned to support budgets

economy

Since 29.01.2017 at 12:23 (Baghdad time)

50.jpg

Baghdad balances News

He directed the head of the parliamentary will of MP Hanan al in the parliament session, which was held on Saturday, an oral question to the Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords drop on the country's reserves of foreign currency.

He inquired Fatlawi in her question about the reasons for the low central bank reserves and any specific date and where the amounts have been disbursed.

In replying to said central bank governor on the Keywords, that economic policy is made up of fiscal and monetary policy and monetary reserves which is a foreign assets denominated in the foreign currencies excludes including local currencies, up to about 90% and the remaining gold and assets are Negotiable liquefaction reserved at any time .

Keywords noted the importance of distinguishing between the central bank reserves and the excess reserves in the state treasury, which expressed the sovereign funds which is unrelated to the reserves of the Central Bank as lead functions present or future to cope with crises and bridging fiscal deficits and contributing to investment trends and its source is part of the state treasury, indicating that reserve which is managed by the central bank can not take from the state treasury and Aaattiyha and function to stabilize the exchange rate in order to curb inflation and maintain prices.

He noted that the central bank through the Reserve pumped money to prevent the devaluation of the local currency, noting that the reserve consists of state revenues received in dollars of oil by 95% and the remaining local revenues and the Ministry of Finance relies on the Iraqi dinar, stressing that the dollar selling process is very important to maintain the value Iraqi dinar and the balance in the local economy as the work of the dinar to float an incorrect status for Iraq and the fact that the central bank only source to sell the dollar.

He noted that the height of the financial reserves of the Ministry of Finance to the Central Bank does not represent an achievement and if the decline does not represent a deficit because the case involves what has been achieved from a financial and imports, the larger the overhead of the state's biggest of its revenues will affect the central bank's reserves, indicating that reserve at the central bank was at the end of 2014, more than $ 66 billion in 2015 and dropped to about $ 53 billion and in 2016 came to nearly $ 45 billion and a book value of $ 48 billion.

Among Keywords that the central bank resorted to the method of supporting the general budget through the purchase of treasury transfers and collided with the financial situation not great funding in case the central bank refrain from buying treasury transfers, it will lead to significant repercussions on the general situation in Iraq, stressing that the bank contributed to cross the toughest years It passed during the years 2015 and 2016 especially given that the contribution amounted to 20 trillion dinars, which is Atkhalv law, adding that the talks with the international Monetary Fund showed a lack of access problem in the reserve until 2021.

For its part urged the MP Hanan al Governor of the Central Bank to pay attention to an auction of foreign currency through an integrated action. It ended 29 / D 24

• Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting Today For 'Tomorrow Press' !

(by walkingstick)

A source reveals for "tomorrow Press" about the size of the cash reserve at the central bank 

14:18 29/01/2017 

BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press A government source revealed on Sunday, for the low monetary reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq to $ 45 billion, as a result of the deterioration of oil .prices and the continuation of the "waste" of public money, said the source for "tomorrow's Press," that "the government has stopped at the moment Antrza, dependence on bank reserves began to take advantage of the state's resources and borrowing, "noting that" the high price of world oil market also contributed to stop relying on the financial reserve. " He added that "the central bank's reserves in 2014 was 87 billion dollars, and as a result of cost to the country because of the war on Daesh and lower oil prices, Iraq relied on this reserve for running the country and the payment of staff salaries and the needs of the market, "pointing out that" waste of ".money year contributed to the decline in current reserves to 45 billion dollars He pointed out that" the Iraqi dinar is still safe despite the decrease in the reserve, is expected to return to its former glory after the end of the war on ".Daesh

http://alghadpress.com/ar/news.....8%B2%D9%8A

RE......

Keywords: $ 45 billion in Central Bank reserves and turned to support budgets

http://www.mawazin.net/%D8%A7%.....8%A7%D8%AA

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

No, it was never at 3.86. Ultimately it's former glory would be 3.32. I only quote that number because it appeared in an article recently talking about reaching that rate. Also, this article says what we all know or have been thinking, that when Mosul is fully liberated, then we will see the kind of movement we have been waiting and waiting and waiting for. All my most humble opinion of course

• Upvote 3

On 1/29/2017 at 0:38 PM, four wheel drift said:

3.86 came from the blue couch crew.

3.22 plus 20% for inflation = 3.86

Frank hasn't used those figures in a long while.

Great post Thuggery.

FWD

GO RV

Your Wayyyyyy Behind the Curve 4 Wheel ! That Blue Couch is Out there now Man ! Its out there in Space with V-Ger from Star Trek ! - $ 4.42 

• Upvote 2

On 29 January 2017 at 10:27 AM, ScaryMary said:

Monday works for me.  I just went to Berkeley today and got a bit more.  

P.s. Yota you are truly amazing.  God Bless and Thank You for every bit of the research and sharing you do for this DV family. 

I'm tempted to buy more but I don't have a lot of confidence that it's "suddenly" going to happen..I am remembering that this is Iraq and they may be fired up now but the brakes can be easily put on.. And secondly I don't have a great knowledge of the workings of the powers that be only what I have read and observed here and in the news along the way.. Also I have had to push myself hard for every cent I have ever earned and I don't want more money sitting idly in the cupboard when it could be used wisely now and I guess also I have more than enough now as I have grown a lot older since I have been in this investment.. I wish it were in the next couple of weeks but I'm still because of gut instinct thinking months away still.

🙏🙏🙏

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I'm tempted to buy more but I don't have a lot of confidence that it's "suddenly" going to happen..I am remembering that this is Iraq and they may be fired up now but the brakes can be easily put on.. And secondly I don't have a great knowledge of the workings of the powers that be only what I have read and observed here and in the news along the way.. Also I have had to push myself hard for every cent I have ever earned and I don't want more money sitting idly in the cupboard when it could be used wisely now and I guess also I have more than enough now as I have grown a lot older since I have been in this investment.. I wish it were in the next couple of weeks but I'm still because of gut instinct thinking months away still.

🙏🙏🙏

Completely understand.  And I have about 4 mil now.  I picked up/worked extra shifts to be able to bring it up to that.  And I agree with you that it still is months out, that's why I pick up small amounts whenever my budget allows. (Right after I purchased it and was driving home a young gentleman hit my car.  Ironically the same amount I purchased is the amount of the deductible. Guess it's extra shifts for a different reason now.)

• Upvote 2