Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq threatens Trump: we will stop the entry of the Americans

yota691

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Allow me to give you a little,"truck driver", education into the small nuances  of Constitutional law. Our founders did not want us involved in world affairs to the extent that we now are. You may wanna look into "The Heritage Foundation", to get a truer understanding of what our intended position is. 

As someone that claims to know business as you claim to know, I find it rather ignorant that you can now make the statement that President Trumps multi BILLION DOLLAR EMPIRE has never given him the experience of dealing with,"equals". He has even admitted to using that equality to do business. But the one thing that you, and most libretards  fail to understand that President Trump is not alienating us from the world. Not Mexico , Not Iraq, and Not Russia. What he is doing is NEGOTIATING. Just because you don't like his MANLY approche doesn't mean that he is wrong in his methods.  

Finally, President Trump is NOT MY KING. I have one King and his name is Jesus Christ. 

But make no mistake about it, even if I didn't like President Trump I'm intelligent enough to know that he is probably the last person on earth that I would want to go against. 

You would never go against him... He has people for that...

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

This "political posturing" by Iraq reminded me of this traveler's story......

Harvey, an elderly American absentmindedly arrived at French immigration at Charles deGaulle airport, Paris and fumbled for his passport.

'You have been to France before Monsieur?' the official asked in an aggressive tone.

Harvey, smiled and admitted that he had been to France before.

'In that case you should know enough to have your passport ready for inspection,' barked the bad-tempered officer.

Harvey gently informed the man that the last time he came to France he did not have to show his passport or any other documents.

'Pas possible, old man. You Americans always have to show your passports on arrival in 'la belle France.'

Harvey gave the Frenchman a long hard look. 'I assure you, young man, that when I came ashore on Omaha Beach in Normandy on D-Day

in 1944, there was no damned Frenchman on the beach asking for passports.'

• Upvote 12

29 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Allow me to give you a little,"truck driver", education into the small nuances  of Constitutional law. Our founders did not want us involved in world affairs to the extent that we now are. You may wanna look into "The Heritage Foundation", to get a truer understanding of what our intended position is. 

As someone that claims to know business as you claim to know, I find it rather ignorant that you can now make the statement that President Trumps multi BILLION DOLLAR EMPIRE has never given him the experience of dealing with,"equals". He has even admitted to using that equality to do business. But the one thing that you, and most libretards  fail to understand that President Trump is not alienating us from the world. Not Mexico , Not Iraq, and Not Russia. What he is doing is NEGOTIATING. Just because you don't like his MANLY approche doesn't mean that he is wrong in his methods.  

Finally, President Trump is NOT MY KING. I have one King and his name is Jesus Christ. 

But make no mistake about it, even if I didn't like President Trump I'm intelligent enough to know that he is probably the last person on earth that I would want to go against. 

Good post, and accurate assessment, Scotty!  I would add one more thing, that always seems to get lost in this newer global perspective as our world shrinks...

The USA must always remain solely distinctive in its presence on the world stage... simply due to the unique structure of the Republic... its exceptionalism.  To continually insist that the US "play ball" in accordance with the rest of the world, is simply a suicidal position.  The correction to that perspective is what we see taking place right now.

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 7

24 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

The Holy Spirit just reminded me of a scripture that I believe fits well here.  Proverbs 16:7 - When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone's way, He causes their enemies to make peace with them.  Don't forget the God factor.

Nope I would never forget the god factor,

when I have in the past he does somehow bring me back done

to the bottom

• Upvote 6

Davis, God loves you with an everlasting love.  It grieves Him when we fail.  But, when we repent and get back on course, He is able to bring restoration "over and above" the mistakes we make.  He doesn't bring the consequences (see John 10:10), but he does allow them.  Remember, every GOOD and PERFECT gift comes from Him.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Nope I would never forget the god factor,

when I have in the past he does somehow bring me back done

to the bottom

Sounds like you went to the same school that I did :lol:

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

You would never go against him... He has people for that...

B/A

Finally, you and I have come to an understanding. Even if one of us doesn't know what that understanding is. 

56 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

The Holy Spirit just reminded me of a scripture that I believe fits well here.  Proverbs 16:7 - When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone's way, He causes their enemies to make peace with them.  Don't forget the God factor.

I can soooooooo personally testify to that fact. 

52 minutes ago, yota691 said:

You said that, Please don't assume for anyone..He:Trump is the President of the USA ....

:bravo: EXACTL:bravo:

47 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

This "political posturing" by Iraq reminded me of this traveler's story......

Harvey, an elderly American absentmindedly arrived at French immigration at Charles deGaulle airport, Paris and fumbled for his passport.

'You have been to France before Monsieur?' the official asked in an aggressive tone.

Harvey, smiled and admitted that he had been to France before.

'In that case you should know enough to have your passport ready for inspection,' barked the bad-tempered officer.

Harvey gently informed the man that the last time he came to France he did not have to show his passport or any other documents.

'Pas possible, old man. You Americans always have to show your passports on arrival in 'la belle France.'

Harvey gave the Frenchman a long hard look. 'I assure you, young man, that when I came ashore on Omaha Beach in Normandy on D-Day

in 1944, there was no damned Frenchman on the beach asking for passports.'

And that's how it's done boys. :salute:

43 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Good post, and accurate assessment, Scotty!  I would add one more thing, that always seems to get lost in this newer global perspective as our world shrinks...

The USA must always remain solely distinctive in its presence on the world stage... simply due to the unique structure of the Republic... its exceptionalism.  To continually insist that the US "play ball" in accordance with the rest of the world, is simply a suicidal position.  The correction to that perspective is what we see taking place right now.

Not bad for a twuck dwiver, hey :lmao:

• Upvote 4

For whatever reasons they have in the back of their minds, they have to and will, "Posture".

Let them "test the water".

I have no doubt they will find the temperature rising VERY quickly and come to terms with it.

My money is on DJT (Affectionally called, The Blonde Guy... for the Snowflakes)... any bets?

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

For whatever reasons they have in the back of their minds, they have to and will, "Posture".

Let them "test the water".

I have no doubt they will find the temperature rising VERY quickly and come to terms with it.

My money is on DJT (Affectionally called, The Blonde Guy... for the Snowflakes)... any bets?

Thats right. Screw with trump and you get what everyone else has gotten.

The shaft. The short end of the stick, the opposite of winning, oh and of course maybe being called a few names. 

And Iraq, Im glad you understand and your welcome for all the help. Now here is the bill, $$$$$$$$$:-):-)$$$$$. 

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Thats right. Screw with trump and you get what everyone else has gotten.

The shaft. The short end of the stick, the opposite of winning, oh and of course maybe being called a few names. 

And Iraq, Im glad you understand and your welcome for all the help. Now here is the bill, $$$$$$$$$:-):-)$$$$$. 

Funny JG1 ! I just hope that they don't pay us back in Dinar. 🤗

• Upvote 3

Come on folks lets be easy on the Iraqis an all the rest of the countries in the world that have their hands out looking for a hand-out or bailouts...You have to remember that half of Americans fit into that same category, we have grown into a welfare nation an just expect the rest of the world to be the same I reckon.

We finally after 20 years have a president that isn't a lifetime politician willing to give away the farm to be politically correct...

Just in one week he has managed to turn the entire world upside down, gotta love this new sheriff in town.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

It's also a message to other countries to stand on their own two feet and work to make their own countries great again.. The old adage "Family First" comes to mind...

:twothumbs: NoviceInvestor!

There is no nation so powerful, as the one that obeys its laws not from principals of fear or reason, but from passion. Charles de Montesquieu

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_montesquieu.html

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

There's going to be some eggs on a lot of news media faces

"Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015

no one critiqued it in 2015 because it was Obama’s administration overseeing it.

So for more than a year it has been US policy to discriminate against, target and even begin to ban people from the seven countries that Trump is accused of banning immigrants and visitors from. CNN even hinted at this by noting “those countries were named in a 2016 law concerning immigration visas as ‘countries of concern.'” But why didn’t CNN note that the seven countries were not named and that in fact they are only on the list because of Obama’s policy?

But, wait a sec. According to the reports “The order bars all people hailing from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.” Critics had attacked Trump for selecting these seven countries and not selecting other states “linked to his sprawling business empire.” Bloomberg and Forbes bought into this.

But, wait a sec. I read the order and Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen are not mentioned in it. 

Go back and read it again. Do a “ctrl-f” to find “Iraq”. Where is “Iraq” in the order. It’s not there. Only Syria is there. So where are the seven nations? Where is the “Muslim ban”? It turns out this was a form of fake news, or alternative facts. Trump didn’t select seven “Muslim-majority” countries. US President Barack Obama’s administration selected these seven Muslim-majority countries. "

https://sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

Edited by NextYear
  • Upvote 1

People need to read the unfiltered EO. The order is only for 120 days. Its not a permanent ban. Obummer signed an EO banning Iraqis for 180 days in 2011. Let's not get our panties in a wad and check the chicken littles of the world screaming the sky is falling. This while an inconvenience is more a stop and lets evaluate what is happening here instead of rushing head on into a fire where bith thebfireman and victim both die. Give them time to evaluate, form a plan of action and based off of their implementation of that plan, analyze the results. Besides i thought was Iran and not Iraq will havebto recheck.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion. 😀 THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WE SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT! If this was posted somewhere else, I apologize. Been out today

http://www.4029tv.com/article/us-responds-to-temporary-travel-ban/8649835?src=app

BREAKING NEWS:Judge halts US from deporting people through travel ban
The American Civil Liberties Union, which filed a petition, referred to the court's decision as blocking "Trump's unconstitutional Muslim ban"
Updated: 9:16 PM CST Jan 28, 2017

Copy Link

Copy
Link copied!

NEW YORK, N.Y. —
A judge, protesters, and multiple governors responded to an order by President Donald Trump involving a ban on travel to the United States for citizens from seven countries.

Advertisement
Related Content
Tech companies protest Trump immigration order
Trump's executive order bars citizens of seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the U.S. for the next 90 days and suspends the admission of all refugees for 120 days.
But a federal judge in New York on Saturday barred the U.S. from deporting travelers with valid visas. Parts of the ban could still be in effect.
U.S. District Judge Ann Donnelly issued the order Saturday evening after lawyers for the American Civil Liberties Union filed a court petition on behalf of people from seven predominantly Muslim nations who were detained at airports across the country as the ban took effect.
Cheers broke out in a crowd of demonstrators outside a Brooklyn courthouse as the decision, effective nationwide, was announced.
The order barred U.S. border agents from removing anyone who arrived in the U.S. with a valid visa from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.
It also covered anyone with an approved refugee application.
It was unclear how quickly the order might affect people in detention.
"This is not the United States of America we know," Gov. Terry McAuliffe, D-Va., said. "We are not going to tolerate it. We are not going to stand back. We here in Virgina are open and welcoming to everybody."
The ban targeted citizens of Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia or Yemen. It also suspended the U.S. refugee program for four months. The order also suspended the U.S. refugee program for four months.
"I remind everybody that we are a land of immigrants," McAuliffe said.
The Virginia governor said he has instructed the state's attorney general to look at legal remedies available to help these individuals stuck at airport. He added Virginia is welcoming to everyone.
New York and Washington governors expressed similar support.

Trump said the goal of the temporary travel restriction was to keep out potential terrorists.
Meanwhile, Republicans expressed mixed reactions regarding the order.
The order forced airlines to tell some customers they couldn't proceed on flights to the U.S.
Airlines around the world are turning away passengers, refunding tickets and rebooking flights in the aftermath of President Donald Trump's immigration order.
Dubai-based Emirates said a small number of its passengers were affected Saturday, and it was helping them rebook. Delta Air Lines and British Airways both said they were offering refunds for passengers who couldn't complete their trips.
Several airlines, including Qatar Airways, posted travel alerts on their websites warning customers about the changes.

CNN
Crowd protested Donald Trump's immigration executive orders outside of John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York on Saturday.
It was a period of limbo for an unknown number of non-American citizens from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia or Yemen now barred from the country where they were studying or had lived, perhaps for years.
A federal law enforcement official who confirmed the temporary ban said there was an exemption for foreigners whose entry is in the U.S. national interest. It was not immediately clear how that exemption might be applied.
New York City's John F. Kennedy International Airport became a scene of anguish and desperation Saturday for the families of people detained after arriving in the U.S. from nations subject to President Donald Trump's travel ban.
Many flights to the U.S. already were in the air Friday when the president's order was made.
Lawyers and advocates working at the airport said they didn't have a hard count on the number of people taken into custody after getting off their flights.
Yosre Ghaled, 25, was among about a dozen distraught people waiting at an airport terminal Saturday to see if loved ones would be released, or put back on an outgoing plane.
Her mother-in-law's sister, a 67-year-old Yemeni citizen coming to live with family in the U.S. because she is sick from heart problems and diabetes, was detained after getting off a plane from Saudi Arabia.
"We're very sad. She lives a very bad life. We try in her last days to (give her) a good life," Ghaled said, adding that the family had been told that she would be refused entry and put on a jet back to Saudi Arabia. "We've waited for this many years, (for) her to come. They should just let us see her. Seeing her would make you feel a little better."
Lawyers for two Iraqis who had been granted visas to enter the US have filed a lawsuit against President Donald Trump and the US government after they were detained when they arrived in New York Friday.
According to court papers, both men legally were allowed to come into the US but were detained because of the executive order signed Friday. The lawyers are asking for a hearing because they maintain the detention is illegal because the men had valid visas. Lawyers for the Iraqis are aiming to file a class-action lawsuit on behalf of other refugees. The lawsuit was earlier reported by The New York Times.
One of the men being held at John F. Kennedy International Airport was later released, according to a tweet from Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-New York. The tweet said Hameed Jhalid Darweesh has been released from detention.

CNN
One of the Iraqi travelers detained at John F. Kennedy International Airport this weekend was released.
Haider Sameer Abdulkhaleq Alshawi, the second Iraqi refugee detained at John F. Kennedy International Airport, will be released Saturday night, according to his attorney, Mark Doss.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., said he had directed state lawyers and the agency that controls Kennedy to "explore all legal options" to assist anyone detained at New York airports.
"I never thought I'd see the day when refugees, who have fled war-torn countries in search of a better life, would be turned away at our doorstep," Cuomo said. "This is not who we are, and not who we should be."

Let us all unite and get on the same page!

Edited by Lorre

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And the other nations of the world, including Putin, will soon realize it too.  We will now negotiate from a position of strength, not weakness.  Not political correctness, but America First. 

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 3