Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mexican president cancels US visit over Trump's order to build border wall

Enrique Peña Nieto has said Mexico will not pay for the wall, as US Congress faces questions about budgetary impact of its construction

David Agren in Mexico City and Ben Jacobs in Philadelphia

Thursday 26 January 2017 17.16 GMT

Vid in link

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/26/mexican-president-cancels-us-visit-border-wall-nieto-trump

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Mexico builds a wall, but doesn't think The US should have one...?

Oh, we can have one, but he wants US to pay for it...?

Silly Ricky !  :jester: ..."..LUCY...!   I  NO  LEAVING  HO-O-OME ! ..."  :lol:

Now you've cut off your nose to spite your face and you'll have to answer to all those NEWLY UN-EMPLOYED Mexicans of yours !

Gee was not payin' for our wall worth THAT to ya...?

You're a BAD leader !

NO NAFTA FOR YOU ! :P

Hahahahahahaaaaa...!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Also known as an additional 10 billion American tax dollars.  B)

An easy sum to come by once ya cut off all the ILLEGAL leeches and vampires draining US dry.

And GYMRAT is correct - the money we keep from the succubus ILLEGAL 'sanctuary" cities will go a  long way, too!

An ILLEGAL Mexican here can file his taxes with a fake Soc.Sec. card and claim up to 15 family members in mexico as dependents

and get back THOUSANDS in return !  WTF ! :angry: 

Add that up for every damned one of 'em we catch and boot out of here....

NOW THAT'LL cover more than a few miles of fence alone !

One Texas Rep said she had 9 Billion Dollars for her State and 2 of that went to the costs of ILLEGALS in her State for everything from

incarceration, drug drop houses, programs, health care, etc....  THAT'S A DAMNED TRAVESTY right there !  :angry:

Now you multiply that 2 Billion by 50 (States) and we have MORE THAN ENOUGH !

And we haven't even figured in the costs to US American Citizens from all their drug fallout, their theft, driving un-insured,

murdering US, killing our kids, robbing our homes & businesses, forcing US to educate their kids, etc, etc.....

You think THAT isn't expensive to US....?

SO -- all you bleeding heart liberals can shut yer pie holes... IT'S GONNA GET BUILT STARTING RIGHT NOW !

And as soon as little Ricky signs the NEW Trade Agreement, he'll find out just how much he DID pay for it in the end !

Little Ricky had better stay outta Trump's line of fire if he doesn't want that big stick Trump carries to come down on their greedy little

country down there even harder !

He was smart to shaddup and cower back in his corner and stay there until President Trump calls him to get his azz up here and sign

the NEW trade agreement --- the one that puts AMERICANS FIRST.

MAGA !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Mr Gorbachev....build up this wall!  :rolleyes:  errr...something like that.

GO RV, then BV

I was wondering who would be first to bring up regans words. If twisted a bit.

first time I heard it I thought of regans words.

i heard on the radio today that Mexico has a wall on its southern border. True or not I do not know.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Muleslayer said:

I was wondering who would be first to bring up regans words. If twisted a bit.

first time I heard it I thought of regans words.

i heard on the radio today that Mexico has a wall on its southern border. True or not I do not know.

China built a really big wall and to this day not a single Mexican has gotten in !!

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, gymrat76541 said:

Just build the wall using funds that are normally given to the Mexican government. Or you can use funds not given to sanctuary cities/states. :)

6 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

An easy sum to come by once ya cut off all the ILLEGAL leeches and vampires draining US dry.

And GYMRAT is correct - the money we keep from the succubus ILLEGAL 'sanctuary" cities will go a  long way, too!

An ILLEGAL Mexican here can file his taxes with a fake Soc.Sec. card and claim up to 15 family members in mexico as dependents

and get back THOUSANDS in return !  WTF ! :angry: 

Add that up for every damned one of 'em we catch and boot out of here....

NOW THAT'LL cover more than a few miles of fence alone !

One Texas Rep said she had 9 Billion Dollars for her State and 2 of that went to the costs of ILLEGALS in her State for everything from

incarceration, drug drop houses, programs, health care, etc....  THAT'S A DAMNED TRAVESTY right there !  :angry:

Now you multiply that 2 Billion by 50 (States) and we have MORE THAN ENOUGH !

And we haven't even figured in the costs to US American Citizens from all their drug fallout, their theft, driving un-insured,

murdering US, killing our kids, robbing our homes & businesses, forcing US to educate their kids, etc, etc.....

You think THAT isn't expensive to US....?

SO -- all you bleeding heart liberals can shut yer pie holes... IT'S GONNA GET BUILT STARTING RIGHT NOW !

And as soon as little Ricky signs the NEW Trade Agreement, he'll find out just how much he DID pay for it in the end !

Little Ricky had better stay outta Trump's line of fire if he doesn't want that big stick Trump carries to come down on their greedy little

country down there even harder !

He was smart to shaddup and cower back in his corner and stay there until President Trump calls him to get his azz up here and sign

the NEW trade agreement --- the one that puts AMERICANS FIRST.

MAGA !

Both you guys are correct.

Over 50 mil in direct subsidy to the government alone.

Pena is known as one of THE MOST corrupt presidents ever.

In spite of all the manufacturing jobs that were sucked out of America, about 1/2 the Mexican people are living under the poverty line.

Not factored in to the aide package is the millions, ( I think billions), spent to assist law enforcement.

Their treatment of Americans is a massive slap in the face when compared to our treatment of Mexicans.

There's tens of billions in private money wired every year, with as much as 7 billion sent there that is given to illegals as welfare.

The number of illegals committing welfare fraud is staggering, more than either China or Russian welfare fraud in America.

There are several ways to attach fees to money transfers, tarriffs, and direct aide that would repay for the wall in just a couple years.

34 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

China built a really big wall and to this day not a single Mexican has gotten in !!

pp

aww.. that's what I would have said..

• Upvote 3

I spent 3 months a year for 12  years in Mexico. They have very tough immigration laws and charge a head tax for everyone that comes in. It cost almost a thousand dollars just to clear the boat in. If you needed anything brought in for repair they could charge as much as 50% import tax. If we charge them similar amounts and apply these tariffs to the cost of the wall it will be paid off in no time.

• Upvote 3

Then DON'T BUY 'MADE IN MEXICO'.... DUH.  <_<

There isn't a darned thing they got there that we absolutely need here. (including their illegal aliens!) :angry:

Yet they need our MONEY/HAND-OUTS and OUR TOURISM.

Our toilets will still get cleaned, our Asparagus will still get picked.

WE DOUBLE-DOG DARE YA TO ALLOW OUR

RULE on IMMIGRATION LAW TO PREVAIL AND JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO US.

If you are amongst those who actually believe that The Greatest Nation in the Free World will collapse into ruin

because we toss out ILLEGAL border-crossers, then you're incredibly delusional and quite ill-informed.

They have a corrupted hack of a governmentIf their "presidente' really cared about the Mexican People,

we wouldn't have an illegal alien problem here, now would we..... DUH again.   <_<

WISE UP.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, captl1 said:

I spent 3 months a year for 12  years in Mexico. They have very tough immigration laws and charge a head tax for everyone that comes in. It cost almost a thousand dollars just to clear the boat in. If you needed anything brought in for repair they could charge as much as 50% import tax. If we charge them similar amounts and apply these tariffs to the cost of the wall it will be paid off in no time.

And don't think all that money they take when they in essence hold you up like a bunch of bandidos goes to

help their people, oh, heck no !

It goes straight into the pockets of the corrupt officiales. <_<

We agree -- turn-about is fair play --- do unto others... see how fast Little Ricky starts singing a different tune !

A show of good faith by an American businessman fell on deaf ears, shabs ---

Little Ricky's stunt of cowardice just cost all those Mexican tailors their jobs.

BTW -- neither of you snarky Trump-haters could afford anything in The Trump Collection BEFORE the tariffs --

so you aren't affected at all either way. :P  SO what're YOU two carping about...?

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

A show of good faith by an American businessman fell on deaf ears, shabs ---

Little Ricky's stunt of cowardice just cost all those Mexican tailors their jobs.

BTW -- you couldn't afford anything in The Trump Collection BEFORE the tariffs -- so you aren't affected at all either way. :P

That's some serious nonsensical spin.  ;)

Spinning.gif~c200

GO RV, then BV