Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump repeats his statement , the oil and increases: We did not enter Iraq and Iran .. controlled entirely

yota691

Trump repeats his statement , the oil and increases: We did not enter Iraq and Iran .. controlled entirely

Trump repeats his statement, the oil and increases: We did not enter Iraq and Iran .. controlled entirely

3 hours ago

Twilight News US President / said Donald Trump, he said that the decision for the regulation of immigration to America is not aimed at Muslims but certain countries in conflict and terrorist operations. 
Positions Trump came in a lengthy interview with the US network ABC, said Trump , during which the Americans have enough internal problems to be addressed, warning of the possibility of infiltration of al Daesh among those trying to get into America. 
He said Trump "I'll be president of a safe state. We have enough problems. I will certainly create safe zones for people in Syria. I think that Europe has made a big mistake in allowing the arrival of millions of people to Germany and other countries, and one only look around, there 's a major catastrophe you get there. " 
When asked about whether his move would cause anger global response Trump saying " the world is in chaos , he feels already angered by what is happening. Do you think that it will provoke some anger? World a place of anger. I've got a lot of things, we have entered into Iraq we did not do that we did not have to pull out the way that we went out there. the world in a mess. look at what is happening in Aleppo and Mosul and the Middle East. the world flees from there and turn to Europe and other regions. in the chaos of the world. " 
He reiterated Trump positions that the United States should have been in control of Iraq 'soil, saying that abandoning it helped strengthen the organization Daesh which finances itself from oil exports, and saw that Iran had dominated entirely on Iraq because of the American intervention, after Iraq had military force to deal with Iran in the past.

Keywords: 
  • Upvote 8

CNN. Broadcasting Maliki's Legacy !

US President Trump: There is no government in Iraq .. and Iran controls everything

3 hours ago

Revealed American President Donald Trump, on Wednesday, expressed strong dissatisfaction of the previous administration , which ruled in the United States, which left Iraq alone, to be a vacuum and resides Iranians and elements Daesh, adding that he must put hands on oil Iraq.

He said Trump, in an interview with "ABC" station: "Iraq had equal force to Iran. There have been wars of many years between the two countries, and they would continue the war, but that America has committed a mis grave when he entered Iraq, and handed him over to Iran ". 

He continued, "I should not leave Iraq, we have formed a void there, and Iran and the Daesh Bmlye that vacuum." 

It is believed the US president, that there is no government in Iraq after the departure of the Americans, and so far, so it was on the United States to stay there and in control of Iraqi oil, in order not to fall , however , the elements Daesh. 

He explained Trump that he recommended the foreign and defense ministries in his government to develop a plan to create safe areas for civilians in Syria and neighboring countries within 90 days from the date of order, in which citizens displaced Syrians waiting for permanent resettlement, such as returning them to their country or resettlement in a third country. 

US President Donald Trump and ordered a temporary ban on the entry of refugees into his country and stood for the issuance of visas to the citizens of Iran and the six Arab states, to implement his electoral promises regarding the issue of immigration and national security, and these countries are: (Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen) . 

On this matter, asked the reporter , "ABC" station, not the names of some countries such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan with the Insert menu, Trump said, "You wait a bit, we will work on it with all the countries that may be a reason to send people Evtalon problems In our country". 

In another aspect of the meeting through the Trump for his refusal to open the doors by European countries to the displaced people, describing them as ( the great catastrophe), noting that a plan to create a safe zone for civilians in Syria. 

He noted that the United States has spent more than 6 trillion dollars to the Middle East, without any significant results. 

The US president touched on during the meeting , to the battle of Mosul, he said , " I did not understand until now, the main reason to talk about the military plan to regain Mosul before it began, and they were saying would begin after 6 months, or four months after, or two months, that such permits represent an ultimatum the enemy in order to equip itself for the battle, which is why we see the current difficulties in the battle to liberate Mosul. " 

Among Trump, "that I have different plans, and certainly will not be announced for the military my plans before they are implemented, and after that I will speak."

http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/wo...../260120175

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

I will say this, Trump is sticking to his guns no matter what anyone says about him. Those people who protest him do so because they never knew what losing was about in school. In school they all got a trophy. I really see him as a win for the USA.

pp

Exactly pokerplayer! It blows my away how these low-lifes protest Trump and cheer when when their Muslim was in power. 

• Upvote 5

The last article ends, "Among Trump, "that I have different plans, and certainly will not be announced for the military my plans before they are implemented, and after that I will speak.""

Before that, "The US president touched on during the meeting , to the battle of Mosul, he said , " I did not understand until now, the main reason to talk about the military plan to regain Mosul before it began, and they were saying would begin after 6 months, or four months after, or two months, that such permits represent an ultimatum the enemy in order to equip itself for the battle, which is why we see the current difficulties in the battle to liberate Mosul. " 

Before that, "He said Trump, in an interview with "ABC" station: "Iraq had equal force to Iran. There have been wars of many years between the two countries, and they would continue the war, but that America has committed a mis grave when he entered Iraq, and handed him over to Iran ".

So Trump has some different plans. Imagine that after the previous derelict American administration. The previous derelict American administration knew what was going on - and promoted it - to the detriment of American (and Iraqi) service personnel. What a crock Trump (and Mattis) is fixin' to fix. Looks like the military is going to be involved. After it all happens, or well into it's start, we will know.

That is different from what has happened until now. We here at DV (or at least most of us Patriots) knew you just do not tell the enemy anything about your battle plans and just open the can of whoop on 'em. The poor Iraqis (and Americans) who are loosing their lives needlessly. This alone may foster distrust in the GOI and fuel sectarian strife. I sure hope not. This may be the doing of Maliki based on the dance moves dictated by his Iranian puppet masters. Maybe the nipping of Maliki is part of the "shock and awe" comin' at 'em. I sure hope so. Maliki alone (under the direction and influence of Iran) may be the sole impediment to the coalescing of Iraq and ascension to a peaceful and Sovereign Iraqi State. With Maliki gone, things aught to improve dramatically.

Trump seems to understand the mess the Government of Iraq is in based on the Iranian influence. I suspect Iran is going to get a few nice surprises and they will be put at bay once and for all.

As such, I am OK with the US stepping in and taking control of all of Iraq's oil. Sure, the proceeds from the sale of oil will go to Iraq. Daesh has benefited from the loose Iraqi controls of the oil sales - especially from Kurdistan that is a whopping 360,000 barrels per day or so. The Iraqi oil corruption needs to stop and the US taking control of the Iraqi oil and oil sales (if this is actually going to be the case) will bring the corruption to an abrupt halt.

I am going to be praying for all our US and coalition troops. The Shiites (Sunni ISIS really and other enemies) are about the hit the Mattis fan!!!

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting Maliki's Legacy !

Revealed American President Donald Trump, on Wednesday, expressed strong dissatisfaction of the previous administration , 

Among Trump, "that I have different plans, and certainly will not be announced for the military my plans before they are implemented, and after that I will speak."

There is only one reason to announce your military plans ahead of time, and that is to aid the enemy. People in this country have no clue as to what's been going on over there during the previous administrations years, nor do they really care (unless like us, they're invested in dinars). I'm more optimistic now than I have been for a very long time 👍

• Upvote 5