Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 01/26/2017

yota691

22 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I must be getting sloppy, because this is the SECOND time I've tipped my hand this month!

After re-reading the posts here I realize that the articles here and the emails I received are very loosely translated perhaps only loosely related, but maybe not... I should have been more careful with my comments, but it's too late for that now.

I'm just going to share that what I was told this morning is that certain SWIFT codes are being... I hate to use the word activated, but that's how it was translated to me. This doesn't necessarily mean "RV TOMORROW!" - but this is a very special event!

The SWIFT codes in specific that were sent to me are CBIRIQBA (Central Bank of Iraq) and KIBIIQBABGH (Kurdistan International Bank).

A little more research and I found some more information on those specific SWIFT codes... I'll copy it here.

*** (I will note, before anyone asks me, that Warka was NOT mentioned to me through any of the channels that I've had discussions on these events, nor do I have any extra info as to why or why not.)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

*** REMOVED REMAINING QUOTE ***

You Sir, are Amazing!! I truly thank you Mr. Adam. 

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I must be getting sloppy, because this is the SECOND time I've tipped my hand this month!

After re-reading the posts here I realize that the articles here and the emails I received are very loosely translated perhaps only loosely related, but maybe not... I should have been more careful with my comments, but it's too late for that now.

I'm just going to share that what I was told this morning is that certain SWIFT codes are being... I hate to use the word activated, but that's how it was translated to me. This doesn't necessarily mean "RV TOMORROW!" - but this is a very special event!

The SWIFT codes in specific that were sent to me are CBIRIQBA (Central Bank of Iraq) and KIBIIQBABGH (Kurdistan International Bank).

A little more research and I found some more information on those specific SWIFT codes... I'll copy it here.

*** (I will note, before anyone asks me, that Warka was NOT mentioned to me through any of the channels that I've had discussions on these events, nor do I have any extra info as to why or why not.)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

Apparently Warka already had a swift code as that is how I transferred my money to their bank. If you look on the list their number 78. They and others have been doing this for years apparently.  I'm sure there was a reason CBI banks were kept separated from the rest of the world...

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 2

A SWIFT code is used to identify a specific bank during international transaction, whereas IBAN is used to identify an individual account involved in the international transaction. Both play an essential role in ensuring the smooth running of the international financial market.

https://www.google.ca/search?gs_ivs=1&q=what+is+the+difference+between+iban+and+Swift+Code#tts=0 

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Markinsa said:

While I do know we have made payments in Euro's, I do not know if the long drop-down list of currencies (IQD being one of them) available are actually available to be used.  

Attached is a pdf, I downloaded from the bank of the currency codes:

BOACurrencyCodes.pdf

thank you for this info Mark!! this is a great find!!:praying:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The introduction of the new service "Swift" for innovation in global payments

The introduction of the new service "Swift" for innovation in global payments

February 16, 2017 13:00

Announced the "Swift" Today, the international banks began to work to serve the new "Swift" for innovation in global payments (global payments innovation (gpi) service) in banking transactions, which was launched in January 2017 to complete the instant payments around the world. It uses all of the bank, "ABN AMRO" and the Bank of China, "BBVA" and "City" and "Danske Bank" and "DBS Bank" and "Industrial and Commercial Bank of China" and "ING Bank" and "Gntesa Sanpaolo" and "Nordea" and "Standard Chartered Bank" and "Unicredit" "Swift" service for new innovation in global payments, where the banks exchange payments across 60 countries. And it will be followed by many more banks in the coming months.

Christian Sravides said, in charge of marketing the first with the "Swift": "We are delighted that the 'Swift' service innovation in global payments have become in the process currently in use which improves the experience of making cross-border payments for managers Treasury companies. Global financial sector have pledged a year ago improving the experience of making cross-border payments dramatically and today we are witnessing an important milestone in the station to fulfill this pledge. this achievement demonstrates the ability of 'Swift' and the financial sector to collaborate, innovate and introduce new solutions at a fast pace. "

This was announced several financial institutions in the Arab region, including Mashreq Bank in Dubai and the Bank of International Islamic Solidarity their intention to adopt the "Innovation in cross-border payments service" from the "Swift".

Khaled Muharram head of Middle East and North Africa (MENA) said I have a "Swift" "help 'Swift' to make a real change in the financial sector through its support for banks in the Middle East and enable them to provide a new standard in the field of cross-border customers payments. The future of payments is now present'soevt 'is at the heart of this future. "

Enables the "Swift" service innovation in global payments banks make payments service faster and more transparent for cross-border payments as well as the ability to track those payments. The mechanism for tracking innovative new about this service allows banks to provide treasury managers in companies in a comprehensive manner in real time on the status of their payments, including the issuance of confirmations access when it is deposited in the beneficiaries of payments accounts. It also ensures that treasury managers now transfer information, such as the terms of reference of the bills, it is converted to the beneficiary without any change or modification. This will launch a "Swift" as well as "Innovation Service observer in the global payments tool" (gpi Observer) It is a tool for quality assurance tasked with monitoring the commitment of the participants in the service laws "gpi". 

The "Swift" is currently designing the next phase of "service innovation in cross-border payments," which will include additional digital services to improve the experience of cross-border payments, such as payments rich data service.

Said Wim Remekrz, president of "service innovation in cross-border" with "Swift" payments "Customers want more emphasis, transparency and traceability in their payments cross-border. Swift service for innovation in payments cross-border offer that now. With the addition of nearly 100 leading bank dealings to the service, we expect that the service is expanding rapidly to include more banks and offer new features and services to pay extra. "

In parallel with this, "service innovation in cross-border payments," the application of distributed books of accounts technique taught to settle Nostro accounts (owned banks accounts in foreign currencies at other banks) in real time. The announcement was proof of concept in the month of January 2017.  

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Sounds like the CBI is ready for international business.

I believe the CBI is waiting for the liberation of Mosul to pull the trigger 

Go liberation of mosul

Go cbi

Go RV

Agreed!  Get it DONE Iraq!

Edited by drj
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Sounds like the CBI is ready for international business.

I believe the CBI is waiting for the liberation of Mosul to pull the trigger 

Go liberation of mosul

Go cbi

Go RV

I concur Laid Back  ;)

Im not buying the media's story, we patiently wait........

• Upvote 3