Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI Announcement 01/26/2017

yota691

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

From the google translation (Thank You, DenisCanada!), "To a licensed banks all good greeting N 0-for Alhod by work Aiqtaa banking and enhance Iih Ben banks and aa '\ central Ada there is no need to provide statements (Swift) when the purchase order and keeping it in the bank for scrutiny on the ground ... with respect..."

I could be way off here but this looks like when using SWIFT for money transfers, there is no need for record keeping. To me this means everything is already electronic and the SWIFT electronic registries will be kept without the need for keeping paper (hard copy) records.

I take this to be really, really good news!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

I get it now! Great news! Thanks!:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, gregp said:

Adam, the translation put a small damper on the fire. Did your friend say they are connecting with SWIFT?

Thank You, Sir.

Thank You, my friend.

I must be getting sloppy, because this is the SECOND time I've tipped my hand this month!

After re-reading the posts here I realize that the articles here and the emails I received are very loosely translated perhaps only loosely related, but maybe not... I should have been more careful with my comments, but it's too late for that now.

I'm just going to share that what I was told this morning is that certain SWIFT codes are being... I hate to use the word activated, but that's how it was translated to me. This doesn't necessarily mean "RV TOMORROW!" - but this is a very special event!

The SWIFT codes in specific that were sent to me are CBIRIQBA (Central Bank of Iraq) and KIBIIQBABGH (Kurdistan International Bank).

A little more research and I found some more information on those specific SWIFT codes... I'll copy it here.

*** (I will note, before anyone asks me, that Warka was NOT mentioned to me through any of the channels that I've had discussions on these events, nor do I have any extra info as to why or why not.)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

Swift Code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and it is unique identification code for a particular bank. These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers. Banks also used the codes for exchanging other messages between them.

The Swift code consists of 8 or 11 characters. When 8-digits code is given, it refers to the primary office. The code formatted as below;

AAAA BB CC DDD

§First 4 characters - bank code (only letters)

§Next 2 characters - ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (only letters)

§Next 2 characters - location code (letters and digits) (passive participant will have "1" in the second character)

§Last 3 characters - branch code, optional ('XXX' for primary office) (letters and digits)

Currently, there are over 40,000 “live” Swift codes. The "live" codes are for the partners who are actively connected to the Swift network. On top of that, there are more than 50,000 additional codes, which are used for manual transactions. These additional codes are for the passive participants.

The registrations of Swift Codes are handled by Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (“SWIFT”) and their headquarters is located in La Hulpe, Belgium. SWIFT is the registered trademarks of S.W.I.F.T. SCRL with a registered address at Avenue Adèle 1, B-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium.

Below are the SWIFT codes for all banks in Iraq. These SWIFT codes are only the active participants who are connected to SWIFT network. The passive participant’s codes are excluded from the list.

The list of Iraqi SWIFT codes:

ID

Bank or Institution

City

Branch

Swift Code

ABU DHABI ISLAMIC BANK

BAGHDAD

ABDIIQBA

AL BARAKA TURK KATILIM BANKASI A.S. ERBIL BRANCH

ARBIL

BTFHIQBA

AL NIBAL AL ARABYA FOR MONEY TRANSFER

BAGHDAD

ANATIQBA

AL RAFIDAIN BANK

BAGHDAD

RAFBIQBA

AL-BILAD ISLAMIC BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

BAGHDAD

AIIFIQBA

AL-HAREER COMPANY FOR MONEY TRANSFER

AL NAJAF

IJHAIQBA

AL-HUDA BANK

BAGHDAD

BHDAIQBA

AL-IRAQIA FOR MONEY TRANSFER CO.

BAGHDAD

IRAQIQBA

AL-MARAJ AL ALAMIYA COMPANY FOR MONEY TRANSFER

BAGHDAD

MCFTIQBA

AL-MUHEJ COMPANY FOR MONEY TRANSFER

BAGHDAD

BMMCIQBA

ALRAWAHEL ISLAMIC BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

BAGHDAD

IRMTIQBA

ASHUR INTERNATIONAL BANK FOR INVESTMENT

BAGHDAD

AIBIIQBA

ASYA KATILIM BANKASI A.S. ARBIL BRANCH

ARBIL

ASYAIQBA

BABYLON BANK

BAGHDAD

BABKIQBA

BANK AUDI S.A.L. (IRAQ BRANCHES)

BAGHDAD

AUDBIQBA

BANK MELLI IRAN-IRAQ BRANCH

BAGHDAD

MELIIQBA

BANK OF BAGHDAD

BAGHDAD

BABIIQBA

BANKMED SAL, IRAQ

ARBIL

MEDLIQBAARB

BANKMED SAL, IRAQ

BAGHDAD

MEDLIQBA

BANKMED SAL, IRAQ

BASRAH

(BASRAH BRANCH)

MEDLIQBABAS

BANQUE LIBANO-FRANAISE SAL - IRAQ

BAGHDAD

BLFSIQBA

BBAC SAL ERBIL BRANCH

ARBIL

BBACIQBA

BLOM BANK S.A.L.

BAGHDAD

BLOMIQBA

BYBLOS BANK SAL IRAQ

ARBIL

BYBAIQBA

BYBLOS BANK SAL IRAQ

BAGHDAD

(BYBLOS BANK SAL)

BYBAIQBABAG

BYBLOS BANK SAL IRAQ

BASRAH

BYBAIQBABAS

BYBLOS BANK SAL IRAQ

SULAYMINYA

BYBAIQBASUL

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ

BAGHDAD

CBIRIQBA

CIHAN BANK FOR ISLAMIC INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

ARBIL

CIHBIQBA

COMMERCIAL BANK OF IRAQ P.S.C.

BAGHDAD

(ADHAMYA BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA808

BAGHDAD

(BASRA BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA809

BAGHDAD

(KADHUMAIN BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA807

BAGHDAD

(KHULANI BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA802

BAGHDAD

(MAIN BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA810

BAGHDAD

(MANSOUR BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA805

BAGHDAD

(PALESTINE BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA804

BAGHDAD

(RASHEED CAMP BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA806

BAGHDAD

(SHORJA BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA803

BAGHDAD

(WATHIQ BRANCH)

AUBBIQBA801

BAGHDAD

AUBBIQBA

CREDIT BANK OF IRAQ

BAGHDAD

CBIQIQBA

CREDIT LIBANAIS SAL

BAGHDAD

CLIBIQBA

DAR ES SALAAM INVESTMENT BANK

BAGHDAD

DSIVIQBA

DIJLAH AND FURAT BANK

BAGHDAD

DFDIIQBA

ECONOMY BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

BAGHDAD

(ALSHORJAH)

ECOVIQBA616

ECONOMY BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

BAGHDAD

ECOVIQBA

ELAF ISLAMIC BANK

BAGHDAD

ELAFIQBA

ERBIL BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

ARBIL

EBIFIQBA

FRANSABANK SAL, IRAQ BRANCH

BAGHDAD

FSABIQBA

GULF COMMERCIAL BANK

BAGHDAD

GUCEIQBA

IBL BANK, SAL

BAGHDAD

INLEIQBA

INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

BAGHDAD

IDBQIQBA

INVESTMENT BANK OF IRAQ

BAGHDAD

IVBIIQBA

IRAQI ISLAMIC BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT

BAGHDAD

IRIBIQBA

IRAQI MIDDLE EAST INVESTMENT BANK

BAGHDAD

IMEBIQBA

KURDISTAN INTERNATIONAL BANK

ARBIL

(PESHWA (ERBIL)BRANCH)

KIBIIQBAERB

ARBIL

KIBIIQBA

BAGHDAD

(BAGHDAD BRANCH)

KIBIIQBABGH

DUHOK

(DUHOK BRANCH)

KIBIIQBADHK

SULAYMINYA

(SULAYMINYA BRANCH)

KIBIIQBASUL

MANSOUR BANK FOR INVESTMENT

BAGHDAD

MBIVIQBA

MOSUL BANK

BAGHDAD

MOUUIQBA

NATIONAL BANK OF IRAQ

BAGHDAD

NBIQIQBA

NATIONAL ISLAMIC BANK

BAGHDAD

NISBIQBA

NORTH BANK

BAGHDAD

NRTTIQBA

PARSIAN BANK

BAGHDAD

BKPAIQBA

RASHEED BANK

BAGHDAD

RDBAIQBB

REGION TRADE BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE (FORMERLY EMERALD BANK)

ARBIL

RTBAIQBA

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK IRAQ BRANCH

BAGHDAD

SCBLIQBD

SUMER COMMERCIAL BANK

BAGHDAD

SUCIIQBA

TRADE BANK OF IRAQ

BAGHDAD

TRIQIQBA

TRANS IRAQ BANK

BAGHDAD

TIRAIQBA

TURKIYE CUMHURIYETI ZIRAAT BANKASI A.S.

BAGHDAD

TCZBIQBA

TURKIYE IS BANKASI A.S. ALL IRAQ BRANCHES

ARBIL

ISBKIQBA

TURKIYE VAKIFLAR BANKASI ERBIL BRANCH

ARBIL

TVBAIQBR

UNION BANK OF IRAQ

BAGHDAD

UNRAIQBA

UNITED BANK FOR INVESTMENT

BAGHDAD

UNTVIQBA

WARKA BANK FOR INVESTMENT AND FINANCE

BAGHDAD

WAIVIQBA

WORLD ISLAMIC BANK

BAGHDAD

WDBKIQBA

• Upvote 16

13 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I must be getting sloppy, because this is the SECOND time I've tipped my hand this month!

After re-reading the posts here I realize that the articles here and the emails I received are very loosely translated perhaps only loosely related, but maybe not... I should have been more careful with my comments, but it's too late for that now.

I'm just going to share that what I was told this morning is that certain SWIFT codes are being... I hate to use the word activated, but that's how it was translated to me. This doesn't necessarily mean "RV TOMORROW!" - but this is a very special event!

The SWIFT codes in specific that were sent to me are CBIRIQBA (Central Bank of Iraq) and KIBIIQBABGH (Kurdistan International Bank).

A little more research and I found some more information on those specific SWIFT codes... I'll copy it here.

*** (I will note, before anyone asks me, that Warka was NOT mentioned to me through any of the channels that I've had discussions on these events, nor do I have any extra info as to why or why not.)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

Swift Code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and it is unique identification code for a particular bank. These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers. Banks also used the codes for exchanging other messages between them.... (*** admin edit: Clipped Quoted post)

would SWIFT codes being "assigned" be a better term???

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Adam, Truly appreciate you tipping your hand.......I must admit "Suddenly" sounds good to all of us and yes please remain seated we are about to "Take The Hell Off"

Always Keeping The Faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

would SWIFT codes being "assigned" be a better term???

I wouldn't think so, because even inactive banks may have an "assigned" code... however, we do know that it's not an easy thing to do business with Iraqi banks, so maybe "authorized", "included", or "recognized" would be applicable?

My hands get tied here because I keep very strict non-compete and non-disclosure agreements with my contacts, attorneys, etc. Although my direct sources in Iraq and other places abroad generally speak very good english, some things get lost cross-language and I'm not at liberty to just share the exact wording from the sources without risking a few raised eyebrows, and it's just not worth it to me to risk alienating any of them.

:twocents: 

• Upvote 16

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

From the google translation (Thank You, DenisCanada!), "To a licensed banks all good greeting N 0-for Alhod by work Aiqtaa banking and enhance Iih Ben banks and aa '\ central Ada there is no need to provide statements (Swift) when the purchase order and keeping it in the bank for scrutiny on the ground ... with respect..."

I could be way off here but this looks like when using SWIFT for money transfers, there is no need for record keeping. To me this means everything is already electronic and the SWIFT electronic registries will be kept without the need for keeping paper (hard copy) records.

I take this to be really, really good news!

Go Moola Nova!

Hey there buddy Synopsis, thanks - I just wanna' throw it out there - trust me when I say there is and always will be a need for record keeping both electronic and hard copy format for funds transfer of any kind.  Given now we're more in the digital age, I can only speak again slightly and briefly from my experience when I worked in the back office operations years ago just before & after 9/11 - records are kept and tracked mostly due to compliance matters, wire investigations if there were suspicion of fraud activity of the like that might had occurred in the accounts and then, government investigations happens big time if clients were perhaps linked to any terrorist organization or crazy group of the like, etc, etc, etc..... Client and internal phone calls are always recorded, computer communications are highly monitored in-house and out, via highly secured servers, (IT Data communications and Network Security comes in here), there is always some sort of "paper trail". The private firm I use to work for, requires a MINIMUM at least of $5 million dollars to open an account with them, and I've seen and worked on some HUGE accounts from folks that you would imagine that I used just go home crying into my pillow at night wishing it was me lmao :lol: Yup! 

I won't give much away but just wanted to further share some of my own insight but this is DEFINITELY and really, really GREAT NEWS!! - in your own words,

"GO MOOLA NOVA!!" :woot:

Going back to my drink now, HANG IN THERE FOLKS!! CHEEEEEEERS!! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 9

31 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I wouldn't think so, because even inactive banks may have an "assigned" code... however, we do know that it's not an easy thing to do business with Iraqi banks, so maybe "authorized", "included", or "recognized" would be applicable?

My hands get tied here because I keep very strict non-compete and non-disclosure agreements with my contacts, attorneys, etc. Although my direct sources in Iraq and other places abroad generally speak very good english, some things get lost cross-language and I'm not at liberty to just share the exact wording from the sources without risking a few raised eyebrows, and it's just not worth it to me to risk alienating any of them.

not a problem, O great Packer Fan.  This Lions fan was only trying to lend a hand

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

Swift Code is a standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and it is unique identification code for a particular bank. These codes are used when transferring money between banks, particularly for international wire transfers. Banks also used the codes for exchanging other messages between them.

The Swift code consists of 8 or 11 characters. When 8-digits code is given, it refers to the primary office. The code formatted as below;

AAAA BB CC DDD

§First 4 characters - bank code (only letters)

§Next 2 characters - ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (only letters)

§Next 2 characters - location code (letters and digits) (passive participant will have "1" in the second character)

§Last 3 characters - branch code, optional ('XXX' for primary office) (letters and digits)

Currently, there are over 40,000 “live” Swift codes. The "live" codes are for the partners who are actively connected to the Swift network. On top of that, there are more than 50,000 additional codes, which are used for manual transactions. These additional codes are for the passive participants.

The registrations of Swift Codes are handled by Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (“SWIFT”) and their headquarters is located in La Hulpe, Belgium. SWIFT is the registered trademarks of S.W.I.F.T. SCRL with a registered address at Avenue Adèle 1, B-1310 La Hulpe, Belgium.

Below are the SWIFT codes for all banks in Iraq. These SWIFT codes are only the active participants who are connected to SWIFT network. The passive participant’s codes are excluded from the list.

The list of Iraqi SWIFT codes:

ID

Bank or Institution

City

Branch

Swift Code

ABU DHABI ISLAMIC BANK

BAGHDAD

ABDIIQBA

AL BARAKA TURK KATILIM BANKASI A.S. ERBIL BRANCH

ARBIL

BTFHIQBA

AL NIBAL AL ARABYA FOR MONEY TRANSFER

BAGHDAD

ANATIQBA

I just went online to my work BOA (Bank of America) Account and under the Payments, International High Value (Wire) section, all of the Bank Codes you just listed are available for Iraq.    So they are listed as Banks for use on BOA. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 15

35 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I just went online to my work BOA (Bank of America) Account and under the Payments, International High Value (Wire) section, all of the Bank Codes you just listed are available for Iraq.    So they are listed as Banks for use on BOA. :twothumbs:

That makes sense.

For clarification... what currencies are available to be transfered via wire, through the system that you have access to?

• Upvote 10

9 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

POW!!!! 

This is something I've been waiting for. It's not necessary for them to change their rate, but it's a major step into modern banking, international transactions, participation in the global markets, and (pun intended) a swift payout for us when that time comes. 

Synopsis, great explanation on the first page. 

Yota, congrats and keep up the amazing work - you actually posted this about 2 hours before my Iraqi news-buddy sent it to me, according to the time stamp on the email! I'll have to talk to them about that :lol: 

Adam, please tell me what I'm missing. I read the article a couple of times an see the same thing I did 8 years ago. This SWIFT system is nothing new, hell I transferring money from my Warka account to my Chase account 8 years ago using the SWIFT system. The thing to get excited about is the IBAN in place now which actually has your personal bank account listed rather than the bank as with the SWIFT system. I looked for a date on the article an didn't see one but the SWIFT has actually been around since 1973 I think. In the dark with this thread....

• Upvote 5

51 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

That makes sense.

For clarification... what currencies are available to be transfered via wire, through the system that you have access to?

While I do know we have made payments in Euro's, I do not know if the long drop-down list of currencies (IQD being one of them) available are actually available to be used.  

Attached is a pdf, I downloaded from the bank of the currency codes:

BOACurrencyCodes.pdf

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

While I do know we have made payments in Euro's, I do not know if the long drop-down list of currencies (IQD being one of them) available are actually available to be used.  

Attached is a pdf, I downloaded from the bank of the currency codes:

http://hosea66.com/DVFiles/BOACurrencyCodes.pdf

Link does not want to open Mark

pp

3 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Hey there buddy Synopsis, thanks - I just wanna' throw it out there - trust me when I say there is and always will be a need for record keeping both electronic and hard copy format for funds transfer of any kind.  Given now we're more in the digital age, I can only speak again slightly and briefly from my experience when I worked in the back office operations years ago just before & after 9/11 - records are kept and tracked mostly due to compliance matters, wire investigations if there were suspicion of fraud activity of the like that might had occurred in the accounts and then, government investigations happens big time if clients were perhaps linked to any terrorist organization or crazy group of the like, etc, etc, etc..... Client and internal phone calls are always recorded, computer communications are highly monitored in-house and out, via highly secured servers, (IT Data communications and Network Security comes in here), there is always some sort of "paper trail". The private firm I use to work for, requires a MINIMUM at least of $5 million dollars to open an account with them, and I've seen and worked on some HUGE accounts from folks that you would imagine that I used just go home crying into my pillow at night wishing it was me lmao :lol: Yup! 

I won't give much away but just wanted to further share some of my own insight but this is DEFINITELY and really, really GREAT NEWS!! - in your own words,

"GO MOOLA NOVA!!" :woot:

Going back to my drink now, HANG IN THERE FOLKS!! CHEEEEEEERS!! :cheesehead:

Thank You, FreedomWish, for the follow up and correction - I really appreciate you sharing your industry experience to gain more insight!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Thank You, Adam, for posting further! Really appreciate your updates and fly bys!

Thank You, too, for only sharing what you are allowed and comfortable sharing!

:tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2