Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terryk (info 7/01/10)

inheritance

[terryk] just got this from a friend. I have nothing to back this up but I thought I would pass this on to the room so the intelligent researchers can check this out: I am a hoping this is true... Please give me your feed back. Here’s what I “JUST” received from my “INTEL” watchers!!!!! Dinar Investors, Now this might be a little hard to follow --- but the RV is happening and I'll do the best I can to explain what intel is telling us is happening. Florida Banker says that the banks in Iraq DID NOT open today because they are getting ready for the transition from Dollars to Dinar. Forex Guy in New York says that it is happening, and that their firm has verified with 3 multi-national companies that they have signed contracts in the last 24 hours with Iraq at the new rates. Florida Banker also says that the new rate will show up on forex today --- her intel says between 10am and 12noon. Now, here is what might be hard to understand, but I try to tie this together. The banks did not open today in Iraq, and they will be closed tomorrow (holy day). They release it to the forex today. Not much trading, if any, will happen. They plan to open on Saturday (normally closed), and on Sunday (normally open) to take care of the locals. The forex closes at 3pm on Friday. Forex reopens at 5pm on Sunday afternoon. The banks in Asia, Europe and the US are closed on Sunday. The banks in the US are closed on Monday. At first, we didn't understand why they would release to forex today, when the banks were closed. That didn't seem to make sense, but Forex Guy told us it is the PERFECT TIME to do it. Here's why ---- Release to forex on Thursday -- banks don't have the rate in their systems yet, banks are closed in Iraq. Friday banks are closed in Iraq. Forex around the world loads their systems. Forex closes at 3pm. Saturday banks in Iraq open for the locals. Banks around the world start loading their systems. Sunday banks are open in Iraq for the locals. Banks in the rest of the world are closed

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[terryk] just got this from a friend. I have nothing to back this up but I thought I would pass this on to the room so the intelligent researchers can check this out: I am a hoping this is true... Please give me your feed back. Here’s what I “JUST” received from my “INTEL” watchers!!!!! Dinar Investors, Now this might be a little hard to follow --- but the RV is happening and I'll do the best I can to explain what intel is telling us is happening. Florida Banker says that the banks in Iraq DID NOT open today because they are getting ready for the transition from Dollars to Dinar. Forex Guy in New York says that it is happening, and that their firm has verified with 3 multi-national companies that they have signed contracts in the last 24 hours with Iraq at the new rates. Florida Banker also says that the new rate will show up on forex today --- her intel says between 10am and 12noon. Now, here is what might be hard to understand, but I try to tie this together. The banks did not open today in Iraq, and they will be closed tomorrow (holy day). They release it to the forex today. Not much trading, if any, will happen. They plan to open on Saturday (normally closed), and on Sunday (normally open) to take care of the locals. The forex closes at 3pm on Friday. Forex reopens at 5pm on Sunday afternoon. The banks in Asia, Europe and the US are closed on Sunday. The banks in the US are closed on Monday. At first, we didn't understand why they would release to forex today, when the banks were closed. That didn't seem to make sense, but Forex Guy told us it is the PERFECT TIME to do it. Here's why ---- Release to forex on Thursday -- banks don't have the rate in their systems yet, banks are closed in Iraq. Friday banks are closed in Iraq. Forex around the world loads their systems. Forex closes at 3pm. Saturday banks in Iraq open for the locals. Banks around the world start loading their systems. Sunday banks are open in Iraq for the locals. Banks in the rest of the world are closed

Let's hope it pans out! That's great! Go RV!

This was posted another couple times before! Thanks for the effort though. Keep it up!

here it is again from another person...

Family.....just received this from my friend Skip in Atlanta. Let's hope this is spot on.

Dinar Investors,

Now this might be a little hard to follow --- but the RV is happening and I'll do the best I can to explain what intel is telling us is happening.

Florida Banker says that the banks in Iraq DID NOT open today because they are getting ready for the transition from Dollars to Dinar.

Forex Guy in New York says that it is happening, and that their firm has verified with 3 multi-national companies that they have signed contracts in the last 24 hours with Iraq at the new rates.

Florida Banker also says that the new rate will show up on forex today --- her intel says between 10am amd 12noon.

Now, here is what might be hard to understand, but I try to tie this together.

The banks did not open today in Iraq, and they will be closed tomorrow (holy day).

They release it to the forex today. Not much trading, if any, will happen.

They plan to open on Saturday (normally closed), and on Sunday (normally open) to take care of the locals.

The forex closes at 3pm on Friday.

Forex reopens at 5pm on Sunday afternoon.

The banks in Asia, Europe and the US are closed on Sunday.

The banks in the US are closed on Monday.

At first, we didn't understand why they would release to forex today, when the banks were closed. That didn't seem to make sense, but Forex Guy told us it is the PERFECT TIME to do it.

Here's why ----

Release to forex on Thursday -- banks don't have the rate in their systems yet, banks are closed in Iraq.

Friday banks are closed in Iraq. Forex around the world loads their systems. Forex closes at 3pm.

Saturday banks in Iraq open for the locals. Banks around the world start loading their systems.

Sunday banks are open in Iraq for the locals. Banks in the rest of the world are closed. Forex is closed.

Monday forex is open, banks in Asia and Europe are open, banks in the US are closed.

Tuesday banks in the US open.

If you can follow this ---- it makes perfect sense.

They are planning a step-by-step release over 5 days around the world, so that they control the flow and this doesn't SHOCK the financial system worldwide.

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday --- phased inplementation of the RV around the world --- Actually pretty ingenius.

All of the intel we have coming in almost hourly, says this thing HAS HAPPENED and the implementation is now underway.

Watch the forex today.

If all of this intel is accurate, it should start showing up.

But remember that the forex is a giant network of computer systems, so it might take a while for it to propagate through the entire system.

Banks will not be showing rates until later, possibly not until Tuesday for US banks.

Stay alert.

We have many people watching many things right now.

We will stay in touch, and keep you posted.

Yesterday we have people defending this guy like he was the prodigal son and today we see this piece of crap from this guy and yatta yatta. Same old BS just another day...The next time anybody defends this noble moron we'll know how much you really know. So thanks 3 amigos for this insightful and very credible "intell". I feel we are blessed every time you speak these words of wisdom.

This is why these people get bashed......and rightly so.

Edited by automag
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday we have people defending this guy like he was the prodigal son and today we see this piece of crap from this guy and yatta yatta. Same old BS just another day...The next time anybody defends this noble moron we'll know how much you really know. So thanks 3 amigos for this insightful and very credible "intell". I feel we are blessed every time you speak these words of wisdom.

This is why these people get bashed......and rightly so.

Well said, and may I say, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" No friggin' kidding!

• Upvote 1