Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 25 January 2017

Adam Montana

39 minutes ago, NanaDeano said:

do you think the rv will come early february?

Hey, Nana, welcome to our little world.  Wow, we all remember when we first got involved, and the question of "when" was always paramount.  Alas, none of us (even Adam) knows the date or the rate.  Things are definitely looking good, but those of us who have been on this ride for several years have endured highs and lows, excitements and disappointments.  I do believe you have come in at a great time and that this ride is almost over.  As Adam has said, I would encourage you to get your "ducks in a row" to be prepared, and then watch and wait like the rest of us. 

• Upvote 4

Here is my Question folks IF it is true that when america went into Iraq i heard they confinscated Trillions in Dinar 1 did they keep it or return it ? 2 IF we kept it wouldnt it benifit usa to RV to help us recoop all the Cash we lost in Iraq ?  and last but not least what about maybe they are waiting for the 1 WORLD GLOBAL MONEY ?

been here along time stayed pretty quiet but now i am curious

49 minutes ago, tattooman1 said:

Here is my Question folks IF it is true that when america went into Iraq i heard they confinscated Trillions in Dinar 1 did they keep it or return it ? 2 IF we kept it wouldnt it benifit usa to RV to help us recoop all the Cash we lost in Iraq ?  and last but not least what about maybe they are waiting for the 1 WORLD GLOBAL MONEY ?

been here along time stayed pretty quiet but now i am curious

Any dinar they confiscated was probably turned into the CBI to be destroyed since they printed all new currency after the invasion.

• Upvote 2

On 1/25/2017 at 0:05 PM, calkid11 said:

Thank you Adam and all the dinar family.

Great post Adam 

Best wishes to U my socal friend , I'm in NorCal myself, had my second and third back surgery in Dec right before Christmas 2011 so I know what your going through so I wish U a speedy recovery and make it back to work  or maybe this dinar will hit and take care of us like we deserve, 😎 My best Ron

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello Adam, I appreciate the fact you include me a member of your website. I have owned Dinars many years, highly educated, known all alone the Dinars are well undervalued at program rate, bought mine from Chase bank back in '08. I have ample experience with financial planners, and offshore corp.'s, was CEO, and president of my own healthcare corporation, had 17 employees, I'm no dummy! All these years your views, aside a couple have and still are exactly the same, even without reviewing your books. It's all common sense, actually, a no brainer that IQD is highly undervalued. I've also agreed for several years with your analogy the leading zero's on the rate is where the IQD adjustment will be made, most likely two(2) zeros removed initially which you recently explained to others where you $0.1 per US dollar analogy estimate was equated, I have been explaining that to many dinarians I personally have known for years that exact same analogy, long before you explained it to your followers. So, we do think alike regarding Iraq, just so you know. Once again, I do have contacts in Iraq, I'm not making it up, I not one to make up tall tales! I don't believe in lying! I have very good contacts! And some of my contacts have themselves very powerful men, some of which have Dinars themselves.

Looking good, Adam, I think you're right on target, HCL appears implementation around end of March, unless a stick in spoke of wheel occurs through some unknown politically motivated event in Iraq between now and end of first quarter 2017! It's very very important the Central Government abides by the Kurdish agreements, I believe they know that now, time has tested that fact. Adam, the Sunnis and Shites all of them will argue over even things issues not even political in nature, they hate each other, but, even crazier than that, imagine this, they will date and marry each other's women, lol, it's unreal, crazy, isn't it, they will argue about anything, yet marry each other's women! And, getting them to work there on a construction job, they will lie, over and over ever Day the job is completed, you can pay me now, yet, no work has been done. And every day they will come back to you every morning over and over daily saying the job is done, you can pay me now, lol. And yes, they will finally get the job done eventually and get paid. Some will show up on a construction job in Baghdad with sandals on, You look down at their sandals, and no souls on sandals, lol, that's the kind of people you have there in Iraq. %95 of Iraqi's have around a fourth grade education. There are some very intelligent Iraqi's, yeah, brilliant even technically. But, not one even educated has one ounce of common sense. So, now perhaps you know, Everett does know Iraq! Perhaps that helps you, or, perhaps you already know that. I'd appreciate a response! Thanks!