Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The DOW just hit 20

millionaire in training

12 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Thanks SolidSnake, but is there an audio for it as well, or is this all he really said about the 2 being related?

KristiD, the December 17, 2016 broadcast of Kim Clement ministries shows the clip where he talked about this.  it is at the end of the broadcast during the Codebreakers segment.  Someone more tech savvy than me might be able to bring it over.  You can find it at kimclement.com

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

Thanks SolidSnake, but is there an audio for it as well, or is this all he really said about the 2 being related?

ive looked around the Internet for a video or auido clip but i couldn't find nothing. that was all i could see. im not sure if it was just a email he sent out or if it was recorded. if you go to his website you might be able to find it. im using my phone and could not pull it up. BUT I PRAY THAT HE IS RIGHT. I HAVE TO MANY BILLS I NEED PAID!!!!! god bless

• Upvote 1

Sounds like he has a pretty good track record . He prophesied Trump would be president yrs. before it happened or was even thought of . He prophesied in 2013 the DOW would hit 20000  so  buckle up it's looking like we may be in for one heck of a ride this year . GLTA ...

Edited by handy
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, KristiD said:

I have looked as well but have not been able to find where the Iraqi Dinar was linked to the DOW reaching 20,000. 

I, too, am hoping Kim Clement is right, but we are not only "Dinar Vets" but also very good "Dinar Vetters"!

• Upvote 1

From the Dinar Prophecies I have watched by Kim Clement I believe that the Trump would be President and that Time Magazine would have him on the front cover even though they wouldn't like it was from 2007.... the Prophecy about the Dow hitting 20k was from 2013 and the Dinar Prophecy about sudden change in value was at another time..... I believe that all of us who've been in this for a long time are linking the three together, connecting the dots if you will..... just my humble opinion 

• Upvote 5