Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bitcoin (altcoins)

gixxerfrog

I know Adam brought bitcoin up a few weeks ago.  I know alot of ppl don't know what it is and a small few held any bitcoin.  I was wondering for the ppl who know about bitcoin and altcoins do you know and/or hold any other coins???   I think dash is going to be better than bitcoin and I have been buying them for awhile now. I started in 2015 buying Dash just to get my foot in the door, not knowing much about cryptocurrency. I then put cryptocurrency on the back burner and stopped reading about it for awhile till recently.  The more I read about dash the more I like it.  It started out when I first bought it about 2-3$ per coin.  Right now it's up to 14$ (high 13s low 14s per coin).  I own a very small amount of bitcoin but the more n more I read about dash they seem to be going somewhere and that's y I choose to buy it. 

Dash is an alternative to bit coin. Each coin has different features. Like dash has instant send (bitcoin takes about 10 mins),  if I'm sending you bit coin it usually takes 10 mins from the time I send u it to u receive it. Dash however (instant send) u receive it less than  a min.  Faster than u would pay a store using ur bank card via the chip inserted into the machine. It also has privacy so u can be private sending money. That's just a few things 

• Upvote 1

I think it's a really good investment and everyone should look into not just dash but others like bitcoin and compare them.  Bitcoin jumped from 15 dollars a coin to a few hundred a coin overnight. Dash has slowly gained I'm waiting for it to pop, in the meantime I'm stocking up. There is a YouTube channel that talks about dash and keeps everyone informed what's new and going on with dash

1 hour ago, gixxerfrog said:

I think it's a really good investment and everyone should look into not just dash but others like bitcoin and compare them.  Bitcoin jumped from 15 dollars a coin to a few hundred a coin overnight. Dash has slowly gained I'm waiting for it to pop, in the meantime I'm stocking up. There is a YouTube channel that talks about dash and keeps everyone informed what's new and going on with dash

Thxs frog. Do you have a site were I can read up on it that is more factual then not ?

Cheers, pp

25 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Thxs frog. Do you have a site were I can read up on it that is more factual then not ?

Cheers, pp

im not sure if i can post videos, but i like youtube, search for the channel - Dash Digital Cash. every wed. Amanda B. Johnson (their spokesperson) updates everyone on whats new with dash. there is also other videos that they post from time to time answering questions and what not. there are some videos explaining why dash is better than bitcoin etc. how dash is run. they also have a facebook page where they post stuff as well, but i prefer youtube. i am going to warn you, there is alot to this, its going to look and sound CRAZY, i am still somewhat new to this and learning every day. its going to be confusing sending/receiving money (coins) the first few times, but once you understand it, it will become easier. its a deep world here in the bitcoin/altcoin world lol. this is why it hasnt taken off to the world. i think NOW is the time to jump in dash is making the bitcoin world easy to use and user friendly. i am hoping adam can chime in on dash, not sure how much he knows about the whole bitcoin world, but i would like his intake on not just bitcoin. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Thought I would check in and see if anyone else has looked into bitcoin (or any other coin aka altcoin)? I started this on January 25th and I was telling/asking you guys about "dash" back then it was about 14$ per coin (US dollars) today right now it is at 46$ per coin (US dollars). It has been on the up n up as more and more ppl learn about cryptocurrency (bitcoin) as well as dash, and see that dash has something really special that bitcoin (or any other altcoin) has. It hit an ATH (All Time High)  of 62$ but we dipped back to where we are at 46$, just recently we shot up from the 20s to 40s then to 60 withing a few days. So after ppl taking their profits it came back to mid 40s (46$). I'm still new to this whole cryptocurrency world (it's a deep world here lol) but i have had fun meeting ppl and learning and watching this all unfold. If anyone has any questions or help I will do my best to help you. I am really excited about dash and where this is going. A few countries actually declared it a legal currency I know Australia and I think 2 or 3 more just recently did and I'm pretty sure China is talking about it too. 

18 minutes ago, Theseus said:

While it may not be economically feasible at this juncture, it is possible to manufacture your own bitcoin. It takes serious computing power to process the algorithm and a lot lot and lot (did I say a lot add more!) and a lot of electricity. 

With Dash there are different ways to earn dash (mine). If you have 1000 dash you can make a mastetnode and run it. After the 11$ network fee you earn around 200$ (worth of dash) a month. If you do not have 1,000 dash u can do a mastetnode share and earn dash as well (earnings based on how much dash you put in) . Coming mid year (summer) dash is releasing evolution and you will be able to put ur dash in a savings account and earn dash as well. 

There is also cloud mining not too sure about this, if it's profitable?!?!