Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weeping for America

Kudos Sarge Gals; Shabs and Divemaster. It is cool to be accepted for my views from another country.

We can only hope and trust in God and hold to our values as a shining light for close family members to see us tested over the ravages of time and all that life throws at us. It does help that the globalist attempt overreach in the far flung corners of the world seeking to subjugate and dominate the third world too.

One sees their impact on the health of citizens throughout the world. condemning the masses to obesity and enslavement through sugar cravings; highly refined carbohydrates; soda pop and alcohol. All the while injecting new diseases on us and having the audacity to try and remedy the problem with a "harmless vaccine". They foment fear at all levels of society and try to get people dependent of the government *** or in our case donor countries assistance. They play a game of chess with us mere pawns.

We need to reject their agenda and stand shoulder to shoulder and take back our power.

I'm fortunate, as yes I am to a large extent living the dream and could chose to ignore what is happening around me. That response doesn't sit well with me. If I can just open the eyes of a few people around me and train them well we can hope the snowball effect will gain momentum and over run the globalist strategy.

Praying for your nation and its new leadership team constantly

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, FlyHi said:

Sadly my perspective (that of a true patriot) is not universally accepted down here. The Snowflakes are present down here too, suckered in by the lying media. Two of my daughters hold their alternative view (where did I go wrong??). As Joe Dan Gorman says 'they believe their own hyperbole and try to discredit Trump' (paraphrased).

I love his statement, " don't compromise your convictions". That is where the battle is won. Standing your ground, shoulder to shoulder with other patriots and allies!

I'm more then happy to be a coast watcher down here. I'll report any dubious activity or action that is invariably reported inaccurately in the press.

Permission to sign off sir :salute: and go incognito again :ph34r:

Welcome to the real world Fly ...

None of my family up here, and most people I've interacted with during this past election cycle here in 'The Great White North' fail to recognize the media's lies. I have lost count of the number of times any points I've tried to make about the elite with their plans for the destruction of the free world and how Donald Trump was the best bet for making America the leader in the movement to regain, not only the U.S.' sovereignty, but the freedom and economic growth of all countries were met with comments of how much of a racist or fascist he was!! 

And to counter that Hilter.y was the better candidate :blink::wacko: because she was a woman and at least not as bad as Trump !!!  Excuse Me :blink: !!! 

And any point I brought forth from that point on, was just adding to my conspiracy-theoryist nature!!!  Yeah - cause there's over 45 people dead because they were about to testify, or speak out against Hitler.y is just one of those common coincidences that happen in nature!

I'm glad Trump won, and I wish him success, because if he can Make America Great Again, then there's hope for Canada, Australia, Great Britain and every other country in this world being overrun by government interventions or who have unwittingly signed on to the globalists plan of annihilation of the world population.

• Upvote 4

Spot on BJ. I too know the feeling of futility and frustration trying to get people to see what was happening in the American election. My family members too were totally emanoured with Hitler.y and thought she was Gods gift to women. Really??!! talk about being blinded to events and swallowing every story dispatched by the lame stream media. I to this day cannot believe they are so gullible. Obviously they are on the top of my prayer list.

Agreed we can only pray for the great white north, Australia, Great Britain, New Zealand and all the other countries dear to our heart that are being over run by the banksters through Central bank control and the globalist that foment fear and stoke the wars on both sides to turn a profit. At least America now has a chance with MAGA. 

• Upvote 3