Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weeping for America

Can I as an outsider make a few comments? I have sat on my hands too long. My fingers are fired up!

We have just witnessed a solemn inauguration. The presidents speech outlined His vision for America. You all stand on the precipice of a new era for America. Yet there are troubling events occurring.

I'm ashamed of people living in your country doing what they call "protesting" but what I call destruction of the country that they say they love so much. It is outrageous and disgusting.

Shame on you for destroying things other people have worked hard to build up. Simply for you to just tear it down because you think it's “your right” to do so. You make the United States look ridiculous to the rest of the world...

So the person you wanted for president didn't elected. Suck it up. That is life; we don’t always get what we want when we want it. Try to act as civilized adults. Humans even, not the snowflakes you are proving to be. 

elves back up and move on. Move to that goal for a better America. MAGALearn to pick yours

judging and condemning someone without facts. You owe it to your newly elects President and the people of America to give him and his Administration a decent chance rather than condemning him from a basis of fear and petulance. I pray that you do not wish him to fail and aid in his demise by civil disobedience. I pray you can be magnanimous and wish him the best, because if he fails, then you as a country FAIL. something that has not even taken place yet? You are pre- destruction ofHow can you conceive and condone the

How can you in good conscience look back when someone asks “what YOU did to HELP”... are you going to say, ‘I stood around and protested or I destroyed other people's property’... or are you going to say I rose up and was there for my country.I helped my fellow man and we got through this and came out stronger as a nation.

I see no logic in destroying property. All I see is ‘toddler-like temper tantrums’, but way more destructive as you act as children/teenagers in adult bodies. I get so mad when I see these people destroying things. It makes no sense and doesn't help anything at all and only adds to the law abiding citizens tax burden

Move on and do something positive. Visit a VA hospital and you'll see what hasn't ever been provided. Some have deplorable conditions, so bad that none of us would want treatment there. Do you see vets weeping, wailing and destroying property?? Nope.

Your main stream lame media outright lie to you all and spin things to the Left agenda…it is shameful and irritating to watch. Rise up and deal with the George Soros and Coy and those fueling the divide through agitators and stirring up trouble/ action. Wake up America and don’t tolerate this and take your country back!

I love that universities are providing counseling to aid in dealing with the loss of their candidate. Guess what. Everyone DOESN'T get a participation trophy in life. Everyone DOESN'T get their way. Boycott of Inauguration by Democrat leaders…. Disgraceful! Eight years ago, Republicans attended for an inauguration of a man they didn't support. Sure seems like some live a life of double standards.

I wish nothing but the best for your new President. When he succeeds, you ALL win. Why wish him negative actions? Haven't you all lost enough already??? Now is the time to heal and rebuild your country TOGETHER. MAGA

Rant over.

Edited by FlyHi
  • Upvote 13

Thank you Flyhi... your perspective is flawless to those that share it!

"I wish nothing but the best for your new President. When he succeeds, you ALL win. Why wish him negative actions? Haven't you all lost enough already??? Now is the time to heal and rebuild your country TOGETHER. MAGA"

But, addressing your words above... The answer is... THEIR agenda is to DESTROY America.  It's that simple.  One must recognize the TRUE Premise of the TRUE Agenda, rather than question WHY it is happening, against all American Values, Logic, and Common Sense!

I appreciate your attention to help in revealing the TRUE EVIL!  Thank you! 

• Upvote 11

Thank You, FlyHi, for your very accurate and compelling post. It is refreshing to see a balanced view exists by other esteemed colleagues outside this country.

I have stated on other occasions, "This country was built strong and defended securely by True Patriots with a third grade education or less. This country today is being torn down and heavily compromised by Derelict Individuals with Ivy League degrees or more."

Well, OK, maybe not an entirely accurate assessment but the amount of education has no bearing on the degree of understanding and exercising viable principle. Unfortunately, the "educated" idiots have been sold a bill of goods that their feelings and perspective is all that matters. How shallow and unsustainable.

Thank You Again, FlyHi! 

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 8

Hi Team of Patriots, thanks for your kind words.

My response was more from a "supporting the arms of Moses" perspective as you guys seem to be battling a lonely fight to bring reasoned sense to the Constitution which your new president has clearly stated he supports. He is definitely on 'you, the people' side. True Patriots respect the office. He is your commander in chief after all.

Yes Jax, I acknowledge the Left's Agenda is out to destroy America. They are truly evil.

They are so indoctrinated they are believing the lies told them as the truth. TRUTH. they cannot see or refuse to see. They are blinded by their agenda drive hate. There is no logic, reasoning or common sense with them, they are morally destitute and do not hold to traditional American values. They are indeed lawless Barb. Fortunately you have a very candid speaking POTUS who will continue to call them out and hopefully find ways to protect the innocent Americans going about their normal day to day life.

Right on the nail Synopsis, the third graders are indeed showing up the Ivy league elite by not participating in the hate inspired tantrums. The third graders know rising to the bait is futile. Golden silence is the best response to these types of people. Unfortunately the Lame stream media is feeding the frenzy.

I hope no feelings were hurt in the reading of this thread. That is so shallow. Learn to chew on the words and do your due diligence in everything and evaluate your core beliefs. 

Treat people the way you want to treated

Talk to people the way you want to be talked to

Respect is earned, not given

• Upvote 8

19 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

FlyHi,  Your input is very well received and thanks for sharing your thoughts with your fellow DV friends.  If we all just make the effort to be positive thinkers things will get better and I hope and pray we see the good in all of us to move forward "UNITED AS ONE" despite our differences I know we will succeed in the end IMHO.

I must admit it is truly going to be a pleasure meeting all of these "Super" people here at DV just hope it is very soon rather than later....:D:) 

Tiger Is Ready To Play!!!!!!!! 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, FlyHi said:

Sure seems like some live a life of double standards.

I wish nothing but the best for your new President. When he succeeds, you ALL win. Why wish him negative actions? Haven't you all lost enough already??? Now is the time to heal and rebuild your country TOGETHER. MAGA

Rant over.

Actually, my friend, today is THE day to rejoice!

When o was "elected" I thought America had sunk to a level that could go no lower.

I was both heartened and saddened, watching the destruction of the very fabric that held our society together was one of the most difficult era's I have had to experience, while at the same time amazed at the resilience of my fellow American's spirit.

For so long I have tried to caution about the evil called the Department of Education, desperately tried to open eyes to the deceptions of the progressives, I was ready to give up, even tried a few times, but couldn't just walk away.

Now, the truth is self-evident. Only the most self-serving, lazy, or ignorant, among us are still clutching their failed campaign to destroy America.

Soon, you will see truth gain momentum.

As it becomes obvious all the doomsday prophecy declared by the hysterical left was nothing but nonsense, people will understand.

The leaders of the various movements will discredit themselves in their frantic attempt to keep their followers, but just as their lies disappeared, so will they.

We will never exist unchallenged.

We will never experience global peace.

We will forever have traitors among us.

What makes today truly remarkable is that our country remains standing after eight years of direct assault, common sense has prevailed, and We The People are uniting as we have not experienced in 235 years.

The chains of "diversity", which only served to divide, are falling off as are the blinders installed by pompous professors.

I am saddened when I look back at all the patriots who have given their all to over the last 24 years, they deserved to be here to enjoy the moment.

Now, we can start rebuilding America, and as long as we remember, America is only as strong as her people, we will not be stopped. 

We still have barriers to break, obama has caused damage that may take decades to repair.

But today, we have turned the tables, and the push-back begins in earnest.

• Upvote 8

Thank you FlyHi... for validating (from the outside) what we're up against.  Your criticism is constructive and correct as you identify the sore-loser butt hurt and bad behavior that is the America Left.  We don't mind you voicing your opine... in fact, we greatly appreciate honest observations and reasoned objectivity (as opposed to the destructive propaganda we so often get from hither and yon  <_< ).  Don't hold it inside - Rant away... you're gifted at it and I thank you again for sharing.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 5

Sadly my perspective (that of a true patriot) is not universally accepted down here. The Snowflakes are present down here too, suckered in by the lying media. Two of my daughters hold their alternative view (where did I go wrong??). As Joe Dan Gorman says 'they believe their own hyperbole and try to discredit Trump' (paraphrased).

I love his statement, " don't compromise your convictions". That is where the battle is won. Standing your ground, shoulder to shoulder with other patriots and allies!

I'm more then happy to be a coast watcher down here. I'll report any dubious activity or action that is invariably reported inaccurately in the press.

Permission to sign off sir :salute: and go incognito again :ph34r:

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

Sadly my perspective (that of a true patriot) is not universally accepted down here. The Snowflakes are present down here too, suckered in by the lying media. Two of my daughters hold their alternative view (where did I go wrong??). As Joe Dan Gorman says 'they believe their own hyperbole and try to discredit Trump' (paraphrased).

I love his statement, " don't compromise your convictions". That is where the battle is won. Standing your ground, shoulder to shoulder with other patriots and allies!

I'm more then happy to be a coast watcher down here. I'll report any dubious activity or action that is invariably reported inaccurately in the press.

Permission granted, our covert friend! :salute:  Stay strong,,, and safe!  Ragnar will be close by in deep waters should you need help... ;)

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

Thank you FlyHi,  we patriots much appreciate your perspective of what is happening on our soil.  As DM stated "We still have barriers to break, obama has caused damage that may take decades to repair."

"But today, we have turned the tables, and the push-back begins in earnest."  We the people need to understand that in order to have peace, we need to realize that peace does not start from the top down, but from the bottom up through "we the people." Never trust the government, media and hollywiedo's they are destructive to our freedoms.

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Permission granted, our covert friend! :salute:  Stay strong,,, and safe!  Ragnar will be close by in deep waters should you need help... ;)

Aye aye captain :salute: I'll look out for the pirate ship when the next earthquake strikes these shaky isles :ph34r:

• Upvote 5

Thanks Muleslayer. It is that attitude where you look out for each other that will gain momentum and eventually change your society.

With you covering my six then John Galt's comment has more power.

"Evil is impotent and has no power but that which we let it extort from us"

See you in the gulch

• Upvote 4

There once was little piggy who cried when his country sought to rule the dominion of the Earth and was put down by the North, South and West, for the East agreed and indeed they were also saddened in this sordid tale. This little piggy squealed and grunted as he scoured the troughs of gold ripped from the very people he despised. It is said he was part of that unfortunate group but the gold helped him prosper. He fled to the furthest corners where he did plot in the darkest of somber nights. He wringed his hands and cackled madly until one day he surmised would his revenge he release the dogs of war once more. This time his soldiers would be the willing and low-educated, he would target the those who did not know and those who sought to line their pockets with gold and trinkets of treasure. He acquired his wealth silently until one day he emerged from his tiny hovel of a castle and with fists of cash sought to destroy the world currency market. He put his plan to action and then one day he nearly destroyed those that had spat on him in his Nazi Youth Uniform. Now he seeks solace in the woods in the upper reaches of New York state. From there he sends his minions out to fake news reports. He has tried once before but alas to Al Gore, his presidential race meddling was not so successful. Downhearted he gripped his fist and pushed it fiercely into the air, I will get you my lads and there he sought to buy every Secretary of State. While he did this he wondered aloud with a little piggy snort, we must move on and there that was born of the org. He hobnobbed as he waddled to and fro, and finally convinced his grand plans were underway and the political strife was ripe for the taking put forth a woman known to be a money *****. It was her husband who had pimped her to the public and it was her child that was not the daughter to her pedophile father. She ran a campaign that was at best left unsaid. This angered the little piggy as his dreams subverted by a populist candidate. With a huff and puff and I will blow your house down, that gruff old man said his Oath and a nation was never prouder. The old man took on that little piggy who was so morose he went by the name Soros. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

There once was little piggy

by the name Soros. 

You would have to know he was an evil little piggy when he helped his Nazi captors, by personally stripping all jewelry, gold, and silver, including the gold filings, from the dead bodies of his fellow Jews, fresh dead by the Nazi gas chambers and firing squads, then bragged about it.

But even that little piggy squeals to the Rothschild ballad.

Still, a very well told story, as befitting a royal traveler...

• Upvote 5

So good to see how many of us here 'get' it.

Even FLYHI, who begs to be excused for being an "outsider"...

Not an outsider, FLYHI -- the globalist agenda is targeting the entire world.

Our Republic has suffered most as a result of the left's determined push for 'wealth re-distribution'...

They played (and still play) the GUILT CARD on US every chance they get -- wealth shaming.

Using the corrupted IRS, regulation over-reach, bogus climate crap, and indoctrination through our schools,

they managed to hijack the Democrat Party whose victims they USE to promote their evil agenda.

Until those poisoned by their great lie finally wake up and 'get it', too, we'll be waging the FAKE WARS (women, race) here that

they've brought to our shores -- BY DESIGN and INTENT

Patriots aren't buyin' what they're sellin'.....  we're pushing back against the evil.

SO ---- How do we convince those enslaved by that IDIOT-ology that the promise made to them is a lie... and there is no such thing

as the kumbaya, rainbows & ponies OWO/NWO nirvana they've been promised by these greedy evil globalists...?

WELL --- It's been said "ya can't fix stupid..."

Maybe "stupid" will come around when they realise that President Trump is not what they've been brainwashed into believing by their captors.

And that our great experiment in God-given Freedom for humankind is the best thing going on this planet and the closest anyone has ever

come to an actual utopia ...  Something to be preserved, protected, admired and emulated instead of torn asunder by greedy globalists.

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, FlyHi said:

Hi Team of Patriots, thanks for your kind words.

My response was more from a "supporting the arms of Moses" perspective as you guys seem to be battling a lonely fight to bring reasoned sense to the Constitution which your new president has clearly stated he supports. He is definitely on 'you, the people' side. True Patriots respect the office. He is your commander in chief after all.

Yes Jax, I acknowledge the Left's Agenda is out to destroy America. They are truly evil.

They are so indoctrinated they are believing the lies told them as the truth. TRUTH. they cannot see or refuse to see. They are blinded by their agenda drive hate. There is no logic, reasoning or common sense with them, they are morally destitute and do not hold to traditional American values. They are indeed lawless Barb. Fortunately you have a very candid speaking POTUS who will continue to call them out and hopefully find ways to protect the innocent Americans going about their normal day to day life.

Right on the nail Synopsis, the third graders are indeed showing up the Ivy league elite by not participating in the hate inspired tantrums. The third graders know rising to the bait is futile. Golden silence is the best response to these types of people. Unfortunately the Lame stream media is feeding the frenzy.

I hope no feelings were hurt in the reading of this thread. That is so shallow. Learn to chew on the words and do your due diligence in everything and evaluate your core beliefs. 

Thank you for your opinions, FlyHi.  Much appreciated.  :)  :salute:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, FlyHi said:

Hey, a last word?
I have two sons.

Both now in their twenties, youngest about to graduate college, oldest a high school football coach.

It certainly wasn't all blue skies, even though I never thought I say I wouldn't trade anything, I wouldn't trade anything.

The democrat illusion is in lockstep with youth's "endless summer" perception.

Fed by their schools agenda, most kids identify with the "one for all, all for one" promise, and don't realize it's a lie until later in life.

You probably know the saying, "If your not a democrat under 30 you don't have a heart, if your not a republican over 30 you don't have a brain".

In truth, the cons took their shortened title to heart, and didn't leave much to aspire to.

Trump is as much about going back to the republican fundamentals as anything else.

It is obvious you care a great deal about your kids, and I'm also sure they know that.

I went through a few years of turmoil, when their teachers words overpowered the truth I was so desperate to instill.

Each one, in their own time, experienced a moment of clarity.

I have to say, they are each their own man, and I believe they are better men than I was at their age.

Give your daughters time, you are driven to search out your own answers, in due course, they will understand.

One other issue, please don't feel like you don't belong, you will always be American, in fact, you are living an American Dream, exploring the world, yet holding fast to your country.

Your thoughts are always welcome.

• Upvote 6