Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Angry Sean Spicer Rant at White House Press Briefing

2 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

One more thing, now that Trump has become President they all think he's going to change and fall in line with the hill and what the media has always known most of our Presidents to be.... I laugh out loud at you.   I believe the promises this Lotus has made to us "we the people" and I just feel in my heart he's go on a do his best to see these promises to furtation.  If he let's down now for the sake of the hill and media then I wasted a vote, I have no voice and neither do you, we may as well crawl back into our pens and start bleating 

Well said Barb... including your previous post!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

The fact that you want to call her take on things "spin",

yet not acknoeldge the massive spin cycle the left has you in is very telling about you.

Remember what we told you after the election was going to happen from now on to you lefties whenever

you trotted out your false narratives and fake wars =====> that's right =====> :jester: Talk to the hand.

Ya'll are no longer believable.  YOU built that.

• Upvote 4

Wow Shabbs, you know I think you are a hoot and I really get a kick out of most of your post but man open your ears, she did answer, she didn't put a spin on any thing.  The New White House is NOT going to take media abuse and lies any longer.  The President will respect and work accordingly with the media.  They never learn, they know if they slander him he will slander them more.  Personally I believe they just want to see how far they can push and get away with their hate and biased opinion of PTrump to openly try to show they have more weight and power than him.   Guess what, its gonna stop or they will get to go home and 95% of them should of already been sent to the house.  Open your ears man.

• Upvote 5

You all can have it both ways in here by shear support of numbers, but in the real world, you know the one....where premise, narrative, clarity and truth count.....nothing but bankruptcy.  Put me where Kellyanne is and let Jax play Chuck Todd.....and tell me HONESTLY, that Jax would let me get away with that spin, false premise.  :shakehead:  If you all want to teach, then teach.....but please, always be truthful when you do it.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 3

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:00 PM, Jaxinjersey said:

Much agreed, Gals!  I'm sure Sean needs to grow into his new role... BUT, I also appreciate the passionate perspective of the "call out".  Frankly, without a certain amount of "outrage" toward false premises, false narratives, deflections, etc... the message can also be lost in the "quietness", a la the overtly passive, thus compromising, mature "Romney Syndrome" of rising "too far above" the fray.  Sometimes "Father Knows Best" needs to command the room, rather than trust the "kids" will "get it"!  We don't have time for that anymore... I'm certainly not hoping for any kind of platitudes or compromises toward the media's "reporting"...

Regardless... I believe Sean's approach will evolve, while still maintaining an overt confrontation to clarity and the truth...

Carry on, Gals! :salute::salute:

Gals I have to agree with Jax.  Lot's didn't care for President Trumps style and look we have him as commander in chief.  The messenger will evolve or he won't, lets see where he takes us.  I think the people are tired of all the PC, style and are ready for some hard stern whipping from those who shout out the lies, and decievement.   No more false reporting!!!

Gals your the best, keep up the good work.  :salute::salute:

• Upvote 7

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:36 AM, Whatshername said:
It's simply another example of the dishonest media trying to delegitimize Trump's presidency.  Spicer called them on it.  The crowd was HUUUGE and would NO DOUBT have been even bigger without the threats of violence from unhinged radical protestors.  I don't remember any such threats at obummer's inauguration.  Who are the fascists again???

Here is an amazing, interactive Gigapixel pic of the Inauguration...

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Dishonest media trying to delegitimize President Trump, I agree.  I do have to say that the numbers were awesome in size.

It's the media's lying, deceiving style of journalism, it must be stopped. 

I will be happy to keep telling the truth for you. You can't just fuck people over, walk away to your happy little pretend life, throwing me under the bus to save face, & expect me to slink away quietly. No...while your fucked up family continues to live the sick dynamic they do, I will just be over here being honest...trying to heal.  But you don't like honesty do you?  It gets in your way. Well fuck all of you.  I will tell the truths & I will tell them loud & clear.:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Whatshername said:

hrc.jpg

Thank you Jesus!  :praying:

Well, she sure made up for it when her evil coven all showed up the next day .... Psycho barking biatches !'

President Trump should have signed that Mexico City EO he signed today on a JumboTron in front of them all ! :lol:

They would have FREAKED OUT !  Madonna's head would've exploded !  ASSley Judd would've burst into flames ! :P

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Well, she sure made up for it when her evil coven all showed up the next day .... Psycho barking biatches !'

President Trump should have signed that Mexico City EO he signed today on a JumboTron in front of them all ! :lol:

They would have FREAKED OUT !  Madonna's head would've exploded !  ASSley Judd would've burst into flames ! :P

22 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

WHN, yes it was me. I was trying to be funny with the double entendre. Mostly I need to just shut up. :P:)

What fun would that be?   :eyebrows:

404154.png

• Upvote 5