Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Congratulations America

3 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

Isn't it just the best feeling in the world?

You took time out of your life to help make this happen.

Thank you for being Poll Watcher, enjoy the moment, unfortunately, our work has just begun.

Yes it is the best feeling.  I can't t stop smiling.  Your encouragement and knowledge of politics spurred many of us here to take a 1st step in a adventure that we can now look back and be very proud of.  It's just the right thing to do and I thank you.

God bless America and God bless President Donald John Trump........finally!

barb

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Today We The People are truly Blessed.

Godspeed to The United States of America.... :salute:

I could have not have said it better myself, Ladies.

Tonight we do not drink to survive the Dinarcoaster, tonight we celebrated our future.

Cheers to all!

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, gregp said:

I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders watching that inauguration. I truly felt a spirit of comfort settle upon me during his speech. It took me to my knees in prayor. Praise God. 

DITTO here.

By the time the parade finally came by, we were reduced to tears of joy & relief.

We didn't dodge the bullet of the evil globalist cabal... we're shot full of holes, tattered, torn, broken...

But like our Flag - that was still there over Ft. McHenry - We The People will go on... Fighting for Truth,

Justice and The American Way -- something we have not had in Washington for 20 years.

MAGA ! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

DITTO here.

By the time the parade finally came by, we were reduced to tears of joy & relief.

We didn't dodge the bullet of the evil globalist cabal... we're shot full of holes, tattered, torn, broken...

But like our Flag - that was still there over Ft. McHenry - We The People will go on... Fighting for Truth,

Justice and The American Way -- something we have not had in Washington for 20 years.

Very well expressed, Gals... thank you for sharing the emotions many, many of us feel!  :salute::salute:

Even the parade was great!  I had to skim through various channels until I finally found one that just showed the parade WITHOUT the annoying media commentary!!!

• Upvote 4

We LOVE a good marching band !  And we like horsies, too...:)

But The Vietnam War Helicopter Heroes...  waterworks on full open !

Each Military Unit that came by -- oh, my, my, my... 

and our new President does have a pretty good Salute, gotta give him that ! ;)

By the time 1000 VMI Cadets started coming in waves.... we were a hot mess...

Rehydrating this morning with Mimosas ! :P

• Upvote 4

President Donald J. Trump told the truth in his inageral acceptance  speech to the nation. What is wrong that you  evil Dems that you feel the need to pillage and burn your own nation. Why are y'all so angry at the truth and rightousness ? If you keep it up "We the people" will just have to put you down like a bunch of rabid f ___cking dogs. I'm tired of your Shiite ! Be a part of this grand and glorious solution or suffer your own consequences ! 

• Upvote 5

Oo-Rah!, TEX !  :tiphat:

But we have to separate the wheat from the chaff.... it's not just  'dems' ... it's the dems that allowed their party to

be hijacked by the evil globalists.... those former dems who cling to the idiot-ology of an extreme leftist agenda

to enslave our entire Republic World domination is their end-game. They are the. Leftist extremists.

Those who drank the Kool-Aid, accepted the indoctrination, suck on the lefty mantra teat of alinski, ayres, et al....

They are the ones who are already enslaved and when their slave-masters say "jump" they do -- or else.<_<

They use money (soros, gates, suckerberg), vile hate speech, name-calling, sabotage, violence, rioting, looting & theft,

burning and pillaging, public shaming, hooligan-mentality "marches' ,

fake race war, fake LGBTQ 'issues' - cakes & bathrooms - and intimidation and

yes, even murder (klinton body-count list), control of the media,

took over our Universities, hijacked our Schools System, empower the unions,  

mass "immigration" which is just an influx of illegal voters for them,

import terrorists to rise up against US from within,

get all the slaves addicted the gubment teat and free 'stuff'......

All classic calling cards of HOW TO TAKE DOWN A FREE COUNTRY.... yup, that's the evil globalist OWO /NWO cabal for ya...

klinton, bush, ho'bummer -- yup, all tools for THAT evil...

SO we say to former dems who don't wanna play ball with evil --

Thanks for voting for Trump and 'welcome' to The Good Fight ! :tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

DITTO here.

I came home from work early to watch the festivities with my wife.  When I got home she was in tears.  I asked why she was crying and she said……

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, shawnee said:

Dont come to Canada , we have to many lefties now  !!!

I here you Shawnee ! While I've met nothing but good Canadians down south, I'm glad your borders are strong, kinda keeps the rip raft from coming in through Canada to the USA. Once we get our southern borders secure we will both have the choice of who we let in or throw out of our country. Damn the fun is just beginning !

• Upvote 2