Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pentagon announces the killing of Abu Anas Iraqi in Syria, a close associate of Baghdadi

yota691

History of edits:: 1.20.2017 13:01 • 87 visits readable
Pentagon announces the killing of Abu Anas Iraqi in Syria, a close associate of Baghdadi
[Oan- up] 
confirmed the US Department of Defense [Pentagon], the killing of Abu Anas one Iraqi members of the inner ring of the leader of a guerrilla Daesh Alarhabiymadao Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, in an air strike inside Syria.
This came in a statement by Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook during a press conference held by US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter, on Thursday evening. 
Cook said: we have implemented in a raid on November 8, 2016 we announced we had in the past, I can confirm today that the raid killed Iraqi Abu Anas , a key member of the leadership council Daesh while traveling to Raqqa in Syria. 
He added that, "Iraq was linked to senior leadership to Daesh for a long time, dating back to the first al - Qaeda in Iraq , its roots, and has overseen the media and finance operations, and was part of the inner ring Daesh leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi." 
He stressed that his death is a reminder that there is no refuge for the leaders Daesh wherever they are on the battlefield. 
The United States had announced earlier, on the implementation of the international coalition air strike near the Syrian city of Raqqa, but it did not declare Iraq killed at that time. 
He said the US defense secretary, Ashton Carter, in an unusually revealing remarks last Friday that al - Baghdadi, "passed in all but a few parts of his days."

• Upvote 9

Good morning Yota. :tiphat:

Ok, I have never heard of this guy before but if he is close to Baghdadi then  perhaps means they are closing in on the king pin himself. Now that they pretty much have Mosul under control they can now focus on taking down the ring leaders.  :goodnews:

• Upvote 3

Apparently the diploma on the wall behind him wasn't for recognition of passing a class in personal defense from rockets, ammunition, and people who are against his unsolicited savagery against the human race! Rather, I bet it reads that he is (was) one of the top-10 a-holes on the face of the Earth. Someone near him just moved up a notch, and I look forward to reading a post here soon that says that person, along with the rest of this group of non-human scum, is dead!

• Upvote 1

He said the US defense secretary, Ashton Carter, in an unusually revealing remarks last Friday that al - Baghdadi, "passed in all but a few parts of his days."

My translation. The guy looks about 41ish... So they blew him to approximately 14, 965 pieces... What a great day today has become... :D