Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - They Are The Ones Who Are Saying They Are Going To Add Value To The Currency !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Arabic Side Of The CBI Website - Feel The Mookla !

1-18-2017   Intel Guru Frank26    ...one of the things that [Guru] DELTA has been watching for a while...the Indicative Rate on the CBI website on the Arabic side...there is no program rate since January 4th...he said you do know there are a total of three places on the website where we follow the program rate...he said yeah since January 4th of this year they haven’t put up any rate whatsoever on one of the three, but last...Friday morning all three slots are empty...I said obviously IMO I think they are getting ready to put up a new rate and remove the program rate they have had as handcuffs for a long time...the CBI cannot have two exchange rates as ones posted on the CBI website...it is against the law...that is why I think they took the program rate off the other two slots and all three slots are empty and ready to be filled in...there is a rate IMO...that is coming.

1-18-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  The currency reset?  what the hell is that?  It doesn’t even exist and people are buying dinar because of it?  If you’re going to get into an investment get in for the right reasons.  With that said…I back every single thing I say, every number that I watch…It comes from the CBI, the Ministry of Planning, the Ministry of Finance and Parliament.  You can’t get around it.  They are the ones who are saying they are going to add value to the currency…not me.  I’m just following it.  It’s not like one day I just woke up and said I should go out and buy dinar…Iraq has the ability to add value to their currency and they have the ability to do exactly what they said they are going to do…get their currency to a buck.

1-18-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  ...With the Iraqi dinar I stand by the numbers.  The numbers say they’ve reduced the note count.  They said they are going to add value to their currency.  They have all the opportunity in the world to add value to their currency.  They are not a 3rd world country like people think they are.  They were in trouble and are in trouble and in financial chaos because of geopolitics.  Can they get out of it?  Sure.  I personally think they can.  I think they will.  Can they get their currency back to the original value before Saddam Hussein started screwing with it?  I think they can.  That’s why I invested in it.  That’s why I speculated and say I think they can do it and gamble on this.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Frankie Made A Mistake !  Delta - Slap Him With Ur Mookla ! :o

:D  :D  :D

1-19-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   ...I made a mistake...I told you that Abadi needs to be in-country for the RV to occur...my humblest apologies...Abadi does not have be in Iraq for the RV to occur...  [Guru] DELTA...said that Abadi needs the Monetary Reform...the CBI needs the Monetary Reform...the GOI needs it...for their international credit...for their trust...  They are working on a lot of laws...these laws are for the GOI...not for the CBI...the CBI has all the laws they need...we told you the CBI is sitting there waiting  waiting for the GOI to pull the trigger...waiting for Abadi to point at the CBI whoever is in charge out there and pull the trigger...the CBI has all of their laws...in fact their laws are for international structure and standards...the CBI is ready.  

1-19-2017   Intel Guru Frank26    Iraq will be international...better yet Iraq is international...it is just that no one is doing any business with them right now...because they have a program rate because that would be illogical to do business with a program rate...in fact...Allak never said we are going to be international at a program rate...no...he said...we are going to be international and to lift the 000’s would definitely benefit us...he talked about adding value...  ...on the CBI website...all in Arabic ...they are all sitting there with empty slots waiting to be filled in...

• Upvote 10

1-19-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  So I back everything I say by numbers…When’s the starting point?  The CBI doesn’t even know…Like I said it’s all market based…I have not lost any confidence at all.  I’m just as confident as when I first got into it, in fact more so because remember when I first got into this we projected that based on the information we had at the time it was only going to go to .4 cents per dinar.  That was it.  Then the CBI, Ministry of Planning, the Minister of Finance…these guys changed their minds.  It’s all there in black and white.  Nothing’s changed.  So you should be very very confident in the numbers.  It’s not my opinion.  My whole message is not about opinions.    You can eliminate all opinions.  

• Upvote 7

Here's A Rumor That Will Make U Want To Ralph ...

:D  :D  :D 

From Recraps Comment Section:

Ralph:  Want to share the following information with all currency holders. At approximately 9:07 a.m. this morning I was informed from a credible source of what may very well be a schedule of events that could be ahead for all U.S. currency holders.

I have no reason to doubt this information, but remember such information DOES NOT ORIGINATE with me.........I am simply relaying to the viewing audience what was conveyed to me
The information is as follows:

1. On Friday January 20, 2017 immediately after President-Elect Trump is sworn into office as our new President, all funding for our long awaited R.V. will be activated.

2.During the week-end of Saturday January 21, 2017 to Sunday January 22,2017, President Trump will report to the nation that our currency has adopted the Gold Standard as its source of backing.

3. On Monday January 23, 2017, the exchange process is to begin for all U.S. currency holders.

Let's all REST IN THE FAITH that the above comes to fruition for us all.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

And Here's One That Will Make U Want To Put Ur Foot Forward Up Somebody's A$$ ! :o

Emailed to Recaps:

Message from Footforward :

Tomorrow when the dow hits 20,000 it serves as a breakthrough in the dinar. The breakthrough is Donald Trump in office. It will serve as the last warning to get in this investment. Then it will RV on March 21. I'm not hoping. I'm not thinking it might. THIS WILL HAPPEN AS GOD SHOWED ME IT WILL HAPPEN.

I need you guys to understand. This isn't a prediction. In 2013 I was taken up in a dream, taken out of my body and had an experienced that impacted my soul and my spirit. I'm sorry I didn't have the guts to tell you all we had to wait for the election. I'm sorry I let you guys down. I'm sorry i didn't have the courage to speak up and say what I knew to be true at that point. I deeply regret that.

I'm not sharing this insight for my glory. I'm speaking out in boldness so that people will remember the Lord when this happens. I want people to turn back to him when this happens. I want people to give glory to God when this happens as HE said it would.

I'm comfortable putting myself out there, risking my reputation and willing to look like a fool right now for God because I have faith in him. I'm willing to take a "risk" because I trust him.

I want people to remember no guru got it right. This date was not revealed by any "guru". God showed up. He spoke. He got it right. And when the dow hits 20,000 on January 20th, and the RV happens March 21, I hope that is a sign to many of you that God is real. Don't take my word for it. Watch what happens. God bless you all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And Here Is What Was Supposed To Have Been FootForwards 'Last' Call From 2 Weeks Ago ! :o

1/5/2017

From Footforward:

I'm not sure if I have been totally black balled from the dinar community or not. But I thought I would send you what is likely my last call on the dinar :). 

God bless you guys

11 Minutes - Audio Player below 

Hey guys! I hope this email finds you well. This is my latest call about the dinar. Feel free to share as you see fit.

Bless you all

Footforward

PS.  This is not to serve as financial advise. Just to share my experiance and thoughts :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ya They've Been Regurgitating This Same Mookla For Years ...

:D   :D   :D

no  nooooo   they did not even think of  the Donald  , in the mix of  pumpkin puke until a month or so ago !   {  hahahaha  that is a funny photo  though ,

• Upvote 1

DOW · January 20, 4:42 PM EST
▲ 94.85 (0.48%)

Open
Mkt Cap
-
High
52wk High
Low
52wk Low
Vol
435.26 M
Avg Vol
-
P/E
-
See more on MSN · Data from Morningstar
Price in USD · Market closed

I'm sure he meant well, or at least I hope so. One day he will have to answer to God for it. Poor guy.....

• Upvote 1

1-20-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  It’s not what they’re saying it’s what they’re doing is what you need to understand the most…the CBI said they’re going to raise the value of their currency.  The Ministry of Planning, parliament say the value is going to go up.  I don’t need them to say anything if I’m watching their maneuvering and I understand how they’re going to compete.  Then I understand how they’re going to add value to their currency.  I really don’t have to hear anybody “say” anything.  I just watch what they do.  It’s not what they say it’s what they do that’s most important and the CBI is maneuvering in our favor if you’re investing in Iraq.  So don’t get too crazy on what everybody says…just watch what the CBI doe

• Upvote 2

CNN  << BREAKING MOOKLA NEWS >> .......

1-20-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   […if the rate comes out over $3.00, do you still suggest to hold some back for a few months?]  IMO ... This scenario will not happen ... The UST learned from KW...  "We are now just watching everything unfold like clockwork!"  From this 20th .... Forward... To see the MR unfold.  Yes ...AFTER THE 20TH ... In this Mookla First Quarter.  

32 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

CNN  << BREAKING MOOKLA NEWS >> .......

1-20-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   […if the rate comes out over $3.00, do you still suggest to hold some back for a few months?]  IMO ... This scenario will not happen ... The UST learned from KW...  "We are now just watching everything unfold like clockwork!"  From this 20th .... Forward... To see the MR unfold.  Yes ...AFTER THE 20TH ... In this Mookla First Quarter.  

What's a Mookla, and why do I feel like I've been insulted in another language by it?

• Upvote 2

1-21-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling   …There are 3 windows Iraq has been talking about.  There are no specific dates or months.  They’re simply watching the markets.  There’s also reaction on how they are handling ISIS.  Having said that, they have a plan if the civil war between the Sunni and the Shia continues…they are going to add value to the currency, so they have ways to get around that.  In 2017 they specifically talked about 2 opportunities to raise the value of their currency.  At what speed, at what point, at what time?  They never really said.  I simply don’t know but I do know windows are coming up.  We passed one…that was back in November and that was based on how they were watching the markets…that point passed.  If these two windows in 2017 are missed they are going to revalue anyways so it really doesn’t matter…I don’t know the exact dates I really don’t.  If I was to calculate, probably the end of spring…That’s a guess and I rarely do that and that’s pushing it, it truly is.  That does not mean they can’t revalue tomorrow by the way. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 2:00 PM, Lorre said:

DOW · January 20, 4:42 PM EST
▲ 94.85 (0.48%)

Open
Mkt Cap
-
High
52wk High
Low
52wk Low
Vol
435.26 M
Avg Vol
-
P/E
-
See more on MSN · Data from Morningstar
Price in USD · Market closed

I'm sure he meant well, or at least I hope so. One day he will have to answer to God for it. Poor guy.....

Are you sure that's the correct numbers? I heard that MSN is fake news. LOL

• Upvote 1