Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 Jan 2017

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, lost one said:

Sooooooo, If your not a VIP member your not going to be able to be in chat anymore..what about the people that can't afford it...ahhh like me. been here for 11 years?

I agree lost one, We built some mighty strong friendship's thru the years here and its always nice to keep in touch w/everyone even if its just morning coffee or having lunch in chat. This would be nice if Chat was open to the public during certain hours or if you have a Verified  Badge. Making Chat Private would only make the non VIP members to go else where and become members at other sites and that would not be good for DV.

:(

Thnx

+1 me if you agree

Your Comments Adam, TG and or Staff

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, dtiparker said:

Can someone please tell me how to contact support Staff?  The Contact link at the bottom the page is accepting Subject but is not accepting Message.....so nothing goes through.

What browser are you working with? I just tried it on mobile and it went through fine. You can also try the support tab at the top of the site - good questions so far everybody I am looking forward to it!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Flash101 said:

I agree lost one, We built some mighty strong friendship's thru the years here and its always nice to keep in touch w/everyone even if its just morning coffee or having lunch in chat. This would be nice if Chat was open to the public during certain hours or if you have a Verified  Badge. Making Chat Private would only make the non VIP members to go else where and become members at other sites and that would not be good for DV.

:(

Thnx

+1 me if you agree

Your Comments Adam, TG and or Staff

Yes this is nice to keep the continuity alive with/when everyone lives in other states and can get updates when something is in the news like wildfires flooding's and other, also things such as new members arriving in the families and health.

Thank you

D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Yes this is nice to keep the continuity alive with/when everyone lives in other states and can get updates when something is in the news like wildfires flooding's and other, also things such as new members arriving in the families and health.

Thank you

D

I agree D I hope this doesn't fall on deaf ears.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Starrider said:

I sure hope its not about the money because in my world friendship is worth more than its weight in gold to me.

D

I came here for knowledge about a $peculation. Ended up making MANY friends. 

If you came here for freebies....you'll get about as much as you put into whatever effort you make.

Please don't try to twist my words.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, olivesman said:

I came here for knowledge about a $peculation. Ended up making MANY friends. 

If you came here for freebies....you'll get about as much as you put into whatever effort you make.

Please don't try to twist my words.

And that's what it is Speculation only, I'm not here for the freebies Good luck on your speculation.

D

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1