Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2017 BUDGET PUBLISHED IN IRAQ GAZETTE

jg1

2 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

DB, Agree, This is really mind boggling to me as well so lets hope it is leading to the True Value.   Also the indicative rate still states 4 Jan 2017 to date.

Yeah, this is quite interesting for sure....waiting for the new rate to be presented.  Please, please, please.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged

ahhhhh  I can`t see this being correct,  now wasn`t the dinar kicked down too something like 4000.  too 1  when it originally was devalued ? then it raised too what it is now , so back in 2010 or 2008 was this the time period of the value movement ? now  just too roll new denominations out , { or lower notes }  no way could this de-dollarize Iraq ,  and the idea that just printing new notes and keep the same worthless value will , appease the poor people  ! :blink:  .....   so we are now 17 years down the road , budgets in the bag so too speak ,  and we are reallll   close too having total control over all of Iraq again ,  we must let them play their game , { central bank }  , they have the plan, and are most likely following instructions of some sort  from someone else , { I M F , world bank ?  who knows, someone has too be helping in the plan come together ... }   the next few days  will be cliff hangers I bet !     the article  about  knocking down the dinar , as something it is not , { some miss direction for sure, as some have already told us }  from what we have heard from the past chats and post , this is what the post redenomination ,or revalue, or what ever is about to happen , so  sleep well tonight  ,  :lol:   worrying will not make it happen any faster ....  ;)  

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Flash101 said:

Cross your toes while u r @ it

Fingers CHECK arms CHECK,legs CHECK and eyes. CHECK CHECK !

It looks like we are not going to sleep well tonight. :confused2:

It is ok though because Adam will be calling very early in the morning he is just not sure what

time yet. :twothumbs: :D

• Upvote 5

now I meant that the value off the note as in  {  25,000 is now 25.oo  this is what I was referring too ,, can`t see it happening this way ...  but I do like the idea of .00086 to .86  the actual value of dinar remain unchanged would equal too a bad situation I can guess  

• Upvote 6

I have invested in Dinar for , over the past 12 years . If it's  true about the atms ,that are being installed in Iraq ,how big would they have to be to have enough dinar in them to deliver $200 , minimum since lower denoms "don't exist "  

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, dinarham said:

I have invested in Dinar for , over the past 12 years . If it's  true about the atms ,that are being installed in Iraq ,how big would they have to be to have enough dinar in them to deliver $200 , minimum since lower denoms "don't exist "  

ATM's have existed in Iraq for years. You can get dinar or dollars. 

• Upvote 3

Hello everyone,

First off, please dont shoot the messenger on this article.

This article is very closely tied to three other articles today including Thugs, Four Reasons(5 ha). If anyone is interested, I would like to discuss them. I am not new to this forum and have been around a long time, but  I have only been a "lurker" for the past few years. There are definitely changes getting ready to take place  in a positive direction. I have company this evening, but I'll be around tomorrow. Everyone get sleep. The world is not gonna end because the rate isn't in the budget. It never has been to date, and Iraq is in a much better position than EVER. Much Love

http://www.iraqinews.com/business-iraqi-dinar/imf-says-no-reason-devalue-iraqi-dinar/

IMF says no reason to devalue Iraqi Dinar

by Loaa Adel
Jul 16, 2016, 9:02 pm
Comments
SHARES

Iraqi Dinar.

(IraqiNews.com) BAGHDAD – International Monetary Fund (IMF) has approved a three-year $5.34 billion loan for Iraq. The loan is focussed on implementing economic and financial policies to help Iraq cope with lower oil prices and ensure debt sustainability.
In a statement issued by the IMF it was mentioned that the loan would be provided under the ‘Stand-By Agreement’ facility and it includes measures to protect vulnerable populations.
In an interview with IMF news, the transcription of which was also obtained by Iraqi News, IMF mission chief for Iraq Christian Josz said, “The program is designed with a focus to- reduce budget spending and stabilize debt; protect spending on the social front to ease the lives of the poorest, IDPs and refugees; improve the quality of public spending and begin the process of restructuring state-owned banks.”
“Iraq has maintained a peg to the US dollar for years and it has served the Iraqi economy well. The peg helps provide stability amidst a highly uncertain environment, especially with policy capacity weakened by the fight against ISIS,”Josz said, adding, “Iraq is predominantly an oil exporter and devaluing the Dinar would have minimal bearing on the economy’s overall trade competitiveness.”
“The authorities can also spur private sector-led growth by restructuring state-owned enterprises and prioritizing investment projects, which will help improve infrastructure development,” Josz further said, before concluding, “The authorities are committed to maintaining the Iraqi Dinar’s peg to the US dollar under these circumstances, and we support this view. There is no reason to devalue the Iraqi dinar.”

Edited by Lorre
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, dolphin1 said:

I just checked Xe.com it says the IQd may be  redemonidated👍😎

Clicking on the red text, that states the IQD may be redenominated, takes you down further in the page to the text that says this:

Iraqi Dinar History

During British occupation in World War I, the Indian Rupee was introduced as the first official currency of Iraq. In 1932, the Iraqi Dinar replaced the Rupee at a rate of 1 Dinar to 11 Rupees and was pegged to the British Pound until 1959. The peg was then switched to the US Dollar at a rate of 1 IQD to 2.8 USD. After the Gulf War in 1991, previously used Swiss printing technology was not available, resulting in new notes being of lesser quality. The previous versions of the Iraqi Dinar started being called Swiss Dinars. Due to excessive government printing of the new issue, the Dinar devalued quickly. New Dinar coins and notes were issued in 2003 to replace old Saddam notes to create a single unified currency.

In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, no redenomination took place. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Re-denomination."

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jeepguy said:

now I meant that the value off the note as in  {  25,000 is now 25.oo  this is what I was referring too ,, can`t see it happening this way ...  but I do like the idea of .00086 to .86  the actual value of dinar remain unchanged would equal too a bad situation I can guess  

Hello,

Why is it a bad situation to have a value of 80 cents equal to the dinar ??? 

4 hours ago, Mac Elgarhy said:

Hello,

Why is it a bad situation to have a value of 80 cents equal to the dinar ??? 

Not bad ... This is what we would like, instead of the zeros off the note  as a 25000. Would be a 25 dollar note ... I got a bit long in the explaintion,. 

• Upvote 1

2017 budget will enter into force after publication in the Official Gazette
17/01/2017 - 10:12
The financial budget of the federal public for the state to 2017, entered into force after the newspaper published the official proceedings on Sunday in the 4430 edition.

He was President Fuad Masum, ratified on 10 January 2017 on the current budget law, after it passed the House on the seventh of December last.

The balance value of more than 79 trillion dinars [$ 68 billion] and the inability of the total $ 21 billion.

And select the price of a barrel of oil of 42 dollars the law, and the rate of export of a daily rate of three million and 750 thousand barrels, including 250 thousand from the Kurdistan region of fields, and 300 thousand from the Kirkuk fields.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=6481

2017 budget will enter into force after publication in the Official Gazette
History of edits:: 01/16/2017 23:31 • 472 visits readable
http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=56686

2017 budget enters into force

17/01/2017 05:34:41  

With a budget value of more than 79 trillion dinars ($ 68 billion) and the total deficit to $ 21 billion.
BAGHDAD / obelisk: the financial budget of the federal public for the state to 2017, entered into force after the newspaper published the official proceedings today in the 4430 edition.

He was President Fuad Masum, ratified on 10 January 2017 on the current budget law, after it passed the House on the seventh of December last.

The balance value of more than 79 trillion dinars ($ 68 billion) and the total deficit to $ 21 billion.

And select the price of a barrel of oil of 42 dollars the law, and the rate of export of a daily rate of three million and 750 thousand barrels, including 250 thousand from the Kurdistan region of fields, and 300 thousand from the Kirkuk fields.

Source: Muslh- follow

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/92173/ budget -2017-enter-into-force

• Upvote 3