Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2017 BUDGET PUBLISHED IN IRAQ GAZETTE

jg1

22 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/C.B.I. FOREIGN EXCHANGE.pdf

they still haven't updated the official rate from the 2nd of January on this spreadsheet 

DB, Agree, This is really mind boggling to me as well so lets hope it is leading to the True Value.   Also the indicative rate still states 4 Jan 2017 to date.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, gregp said:

CBI still showing Jan 4.

Please tell me we are about to hit the gold mine.

:praying:

Were that it was I to be the first to announce we hit the Mother Lode - :praying::praying: Praying for any day this month and hope it goes no further into the year. Fingers Crossed GP.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Somebody Needs To Wake Up Frankie And Delta From Spooning On The Blue Couch And Tell Them Their 'Mookla' Is Here ! :o

:D   :D   :D

THUGS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Good God my dear fellow . . . NOW I'm going to have to slaughter a HOG to get that picture of Frankie & Delta Outta my mind . . .eeesh.  :eek::eek:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

waiting on  another source !  this is very nice  that is for sure ,  { kind of what  that 365 fellow was  saying ,   the 20 days of the 1st month of the new year ,  budget  on day 16 ,  4 or 5 days  too see if this is  a dream come true }  ,   as  in another source I mean  a translation  or ,  1 or more  articles  stating  budget  is in gazette , and   what  is in the between lines  so too speak !   good job on all the replies  that is  very good too see also

5 days = 120 hrs . . . Countdown to Ecstasy begins - - - or NOT.

I guess we Wait.

Preparing to Standby - :rocking-chair:   :praying:

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Were that it was I to be the first to announce we hit the Mother Lode - :praying::praying: Praying for any day this month and hope it goes no further into the year. Fingers Crossed GP.

Cross your toes while u r @ it

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 3

Iraqi Dinar History

During British occupation in World War I, the Indian Rupee was introduced as the first official currency of Iraq. In 1932, the Iraqi Dinar replaced the Rupee at a rate of 1 Dinar to 11 Rupees and was pegged to the British Pound until 1959. The peg was then switched to the US Dollar at a rate of 1 IQD to 2.8 USD. After the Gulf War in 1991, previously used Swiss printing technology was not available, resulting in new notes being of lesser quality. The previous versions of the Iraqi Dinar started being called Swiss Dinars. Due to excessive government printing of the new issue, the Dinar devalued quickly. New Dinar coins and notes were issued in 2003 to replace old Saddam notes to create a single unified currency.

In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, no redenomination took place. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Re-denomination."

• Upvote 7

DEFINITION of 'Redenomination'

1. The process whereby a country's currency is recalibrated due to significant inflation and currency devaluation. Certain currencies have been redenominated a number of times over the last century for various reasons.

2. The process of changing the currency value on a financial security.

BREAKING DOWN 'Redenomination'

1. For example, the Bulgarian lev was redenominated due to inflation arising at the end of the Second World War. After the redenomination, one "new" lev was equal to 100 "old" levs. The lev was redenominated three times in the twentieth century.

2. A recent example of redenomination arose when the euro was introduced and the denomination on many European securities had to be changed to the euro.

Read more: Redenomination Definition | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/redenomination.asp#ixzz4Vy230NIn 
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Iraqi Dinar History

During British occupation in World War I, the Indian Rupee was introduced as the first official currency of Iraq. In 1932, the Iraqi Dinar replaced the Rupee at a rate of 1 Dinar to 11 Rupees and was pegged to the British Pound until 1959. The peg was then switched to the US Dollar at a rate of 1 IQD to 2.8 USD. After the Gulf War in 1991, previously used Swiss printing technology was not available, resulting in new notes being of lesser quality. The previous versions of the Iraqi Dinar started being called Swiss Dinars. Due to excessive government printing of the new issue, the Dinar devalued quickly. New Dinar coins and notes were issued in 2003 to replace old Saddam notes to create a single unified currency.

In 2010, the Central Bank of Iraq announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. The intention would be to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes; but the actual value of the dinar would remain unchanged. Although the announcement stated that the change would take place by the end of 2010, no redenomination took place. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Re-denomination."

Its said that for years.  I have seen it countless times.

• Upvote 2