Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Embassy in Baghdad describes the granting of visas for Iraqis mechanism

yota691

US Embassy in Baghdad describes the granting of visas for Iraqis mechanism

Author: morning

16/1/2017 0:17

Baghdad / Al- Sabah  
said the US embassy in Baghdad on Sunday, granting visa mechanism (visa) to the Iraqis wishing to travel to the United States. 
According to an embassy statement, he received «morning», that «there is a lot of common mistakes among some about the conditions for granting entry to the United States visa, and the most prominent of three mistakes, I need to go to contractors or travel companies to facilitate the issuance of a visa or mediate for release, while the second relates to the date of the visa interview , which takes a long time, and the other error is to provide the largest number of archives  
and documents. 
She explained that the embassy wishing to obtain visitor visa, fill in the electronic form only, and determine an appropriate date for the traveler in order to conduct the interview ». 
And it showed embassy, according to the statement, said that «apply for a visa only require personal information, and places visited by the traveler pre - form, and the preparation of the image and all the required documents, it will find itself does not need any outside help». 
She embassy said «not on the passenger waiting at the moment to book an appointment, what it is to go to the designated site to book an appointment to meet him personally then will know the exact day to come to the interview, in order to allow the embassy to know the reasons for going to the United States and return to Iraq». 
  • Upvote 5

The article states, "She embassy said «not on the passenger waiting at the moment to book an appointment, what it is to go to the designated site to book an appointment to meet him personally then will know the exact day to come to the interview, in order to allow the embassy to know the reasons for going to the United States and return to Iraq»."

I think this is really good news. This mechanism needs to be established so Iraqis can visit the US on business to generate business in Iraq via US business entities. For this to happen, looks like the mechanism is in place to screen out the bad actors/those criminals wanting to flee Iraq. Likely, other developed nations will follow the US lead in allowing Iraqi citizens to visit their countries for much the same reasons.

International may be an over used term here but Iraqis appear to be progressing to a place where they are treated like other persons wanting to visit the US from other countries. 

• Upvote 5

Yota Thanks,  Excellent news,  Syn,  Yup....The Iraqi's are being welcomed to visit our U.S.A. just like other Western nations only this is Iraq.  Do not need a "Sponsor" meaning does not need any outside help. 

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

And it showed embassy, according to the statement, said that «apply for a visa only require personal information, and places visited by the traveler pre - form, and the preparation of the image and all the required documents, it will find itself does not need any outside help». 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

The article states, "She embassy said «not on the passenger waiting at the moment to book an appointment, what it is to go to the designated site to book an appointment to meet him personally then will know the exact day to come to the interview, in order to allow the embassy to know the reasons for going to the United States and return to Iraq»."

I think this is really good news. This mechanism needs to be established so Iraqis can visit the US on business to generate business in Iraq via US business entities. For this to happen, looks like the mechanism is in place to screen out the bad actors/those criminals wanting to flee Iraq. Likely, other developed nations will follow the US lead in allowing Iraqi citizens to visit their countries for much the same reasons.

International may be an over used term here but Iraqis appear to be progressing to a place where they are treated like other persons wanting to visit the US from other countries. 

I do find it difficult to fathom ( from another thread this morning ) that the IQD is " postponed " because there is " now " no threat/crisis to the dinar and the deletion of the Zeros project is on hold with articles such as these. Just my :twocents:.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I do find it difficult to fathom ( from another thread this morning ) that the IQD is " postponed " because there is " now " no threat/crisis to the dinar and the deletion of the Zeros project is on hold with articles such as these. Just my :twocents:.

10YL,  Don't worry my friend the "SMOKE" will clear and deliver us to "Dream Big" or "Go Home" and in this case Bring the RV / RI  right to the "CASA" where she belongs right here with PAPI.....:D:wub:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Yota Thanks,  Excellent news,  Syn,  Yup....The Iraqi's are being welcomed to visit our U.S.A. just like other Western nations only this is Iraq.  Do not need a "Sponsor" meaning does not need any outside help. 

:twothumbs: Hey, if Iraq wants to revalue the IQD and "Sponsor" me, I'm OK with that!

Go Moola Nova!

7 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I agree, 10 Years Later! Why in the world would the Iraqis be traveling to the US on $3,000 - tourism? Well, maybe. I suspect highly unlikely, though. I'm thinking "business" and how could the US or Iraqis be serious about "business" if (as you pointed out) there is a threat/crisis to the dinar?

• Upvote 4